Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,308 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436838 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2023
VTJN:
I haven't gone for capturing. I don't have disparity on my NIN and application. I only observed that my NIN verification wasn't matked like others.

Is there possibility for them to spot disparity in my NIN and application when i haven't come for capturing? Or was it because i haven't paid for NIN verification fees? I only paid 26k online
Then you're good to go. Once get captured, it would reflect on your application tracker.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2023
Glorianaahhh:
Good evening everyone, please who knows what month they’re producing in Alausa…. Is there anyone that captured in march and has collected passport?

I’m going to need my passport really soon, want to know if I should wait till the collection date or go earlier to find a way to sort it.

Thanks
I got captured at Alimosho on March 15th, but Alausa does their printing. My printout says May 12th.... which is next week Friday. I hope they have printed my passport sha.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

My 20-year-old nephew is temporarily staying with me. This is his passport tracking this morning (5 May 2023). He applied online in March 2023, and he selected 24 May 2023 for biometric or capturing at Ikeja (Alausa) passport office. With the newly introduced NIN verification fee of 1000 Naira, NIS can now verify passport applicants' NIN before they appear for biometric or capturing. The NIN service, fees and the new NIS process went live on 1st April 2023. The internet is there for you. Do your research diligently.

I was and am still concerned for the OP's plight, I hope he makes necessary correction before his appointment day. I still stand on my view, there’s disparity between the data provided on the OP's passport application form and NIN, hence the "X” mark.

So, since my nephew didn't pay for the (speedy) NIN verification fee because he did not apply on or after 1st April 2023, his NIN will be verified when he captures and the box will either be marked X or ✓.

The one you posted here says... Pending.... Despite that, the NIN verification for your cousin is still pending acording to your screenshot.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2023
VTJN:
please bro, my capturing is in two weeks time from now. I checked my application status

Paid was marked
Application sent was marked
Application recieved was marked
Ready for enrolment was marked

But NIN verification wasn't marked. It showed pending for verification, something like this ❌

Any cause to worry about?
May I know the month you applied online, please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2023
crowther15:

The one you posted here says... Pending.... Despite that, the NIN verification for your cousin is still pending acording to your screenshot.
My nephew, not my cousin.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2023
crowther15:

Yes, pending but not marked X like that of VTJN passport application. The X or ✓ only comes up when an applicant's NIN has been verified by NIS.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2023
Fatasy:
Have corrected mine and it's still showing X
Request NIMC to confirm to you that your NIN is active and in the National Verification Service Portal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ajalalomo: 3:15pm On May 05, 2023
Federal government says the challenges in obtaining passports are over.

https://dailytrust.com/fg-challenges-in-obtaining-nigerian-passport-are-over/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

May I know the month you applied online, please?
April 14th.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

My 20-year-old nephew is temporarily staying with me. This is his passport tracking this morning (5 May 2023). He applied online in March 2023, and he selected 24 May 2023 for biometric or capturing at Ikeja (Alausa) passport office. With the newly introduced NIN verification fee of 1000 Naira, NIS can now verify passport applicants' NIN before they appear for biometric or capturing. The NIN service, fees and the new NIS process went live on 1st April 2023. The internet is there for you. Do your research diligently.

I was and am still concerned for the OP's plight, I hope he makes necessary correction before his appointment day. I still stand on my view, there’s disparity between the data provided on the OP's passport application form and NIN, hence the "X” mark.

My nephew didn't pay the mandatory NIN verification fee because he did not apply on or after 1st April 2023, his NIN will be verified when he captures and the box will either be marked X or ✓.

NOTED

As you said it takes effect this April.

I actually captured Dec 22nd and collected March 19th, so I was saying what was applicable during my time of capturing and never knew there's a new procedure.
Thanks anyways for correcting my plight.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 6:02pm On May 05, 2023
crowther15:

I got captured at Alimosho on March 15th, but Alausa does their printing. My printout says May 12th.... which is next week Friday. I hope they have printed my passport sha.
God bless you, please let me know if you’re able to get it on the 12🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, pending but not marked X like that of VTJN passport application. The X or ✓ only comes up when an applicant's NIN has been verified by NIS.

Ohhhh.... Let wait and see
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2023
Ajalalomo:
Federal government says the challenges in obtaining passports are over.

https://dailytrust.com/fg-challenges-in-obtaining-nigerian-passport-are-over/
This Audi promise cheesy
Didn't Buhari says he has fulfill all his promises.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2023
Glorianaahhh:

God bless you, please let me know if you’re able to get it on the 12🙏🏽
Alright

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fatasy(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2023
Ehhh God ok I will,but it has been corrected on the nimc app.should I still send a message.

ekitimanalways:

Request NIMC to confirm to you that your NIN is active and in the National Verification Service Portal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 8:11pm On May 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Great mind.

I hope I won't encounter issues for showing up 2 weeks after supposed collection date.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 8:15pm On May 05, 2023
Glorianaahhh:
Good evening everyone, please who knows what month they’re producing in Alausa…. Is there anyone that captured in march and has collected passport?

I’m going to need my passport really soon, want to know if I should wait till the collection date or go earlier to find a way to sort it.

Thanks

When is your collection date?

Mine is supposed to be May 2nd.
But I plan on going in two weeks time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LOVELYnessbynat(f): 8:26pm On May 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

My nephew, not my cousin.
HOW do you track your application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agosumary(f): 8:49pm On May 05, 2023
crowther15:

Alausa is till in January as at yesterday 4/5/23 may be you should go by July because I captured in January I got my passport yesterday since March 8 which is my collection date got captured at Alimosho on March 15th, but Alausa does their printing. My printout says May 12th.... which is next week Friday. I hope they have printed my passport sha.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agosumary(f): 8:53pm On May 05, 2023
Glorianaahhh post Alausa is producing January for now. March is not yet out may be you should go by July because I captured in January and I got my passport yesterday 4/5/23 =122935674:

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 9:42pm On May 05, 2023
byMikee:

When is your collection date?

Mine is supposed to be May 2nd.
But I plan on going in two weeks time.

May 19 and i need to get it by may ending latest
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 9:44pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=Agosumary post=122955210][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
What’s the issued date on the passport please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tym92(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
32 page/5yrs
How did you pay 26k when what's on NIS portal is 17500
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tym92(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2023
VTJN:
I haven't gone for capturing. I don't have disparity on my NIN and application. I only observed that my NIN verification wasn't matked like others.

Is there possibility for them to spot disparity in my NIN and application when i haven't come for capturing? Or was it because i haven't paid for NIN verification fees? I only paid 26k online
But I paid 17500 online when I did mine, where you guys see the 26k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 10:50pm On May 05, 2023
Glorianaahhh:

May 19 and i need to get it by may ending latest

Hopefully it will be ready by then.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 10:53pm On May 05, 2023

Did someone on the inside help you with info about your passport availability or you went there from time to time till you got it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2023
It's 25k, then I was charged 1k though the payment service. Check again.
tym92:

How did you pay 26k when what's on NIS portal is 17500
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:19am On May 06, 2023
LOVELYnessbynat:
HOW do you track your application

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 1:45am On May 06, 2023
WHO ELSE CAPTURED ON THE 14TH OF APRIL?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:55am On May 06, 2023
byMikee:

Great mind.

I hope I won't encounter issues for showing up 2 weeks after supposed collection date.
No, NIS will not punish you for coming 2 weeks after the collection date given to you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 2:12am On May 06, 2023
Please help.
My appointment for capturing is on 08 May, but I plan to go the next day due to a serious engagement.
Hope I won't encounter any issue as a DIY family of 5.

Also, is there any colour of shirt that is best to wear for capturing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.