Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1449720 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vicarsenal(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2023
Please House,
How fast is Ado-Ekiti Immigration Center for Passport Renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folamee: 12:57pm On May 09, 2023
Good afternoon house, I want to apply for passport for my 2 children, pls what are the things required from me as a parent and from the children, and which center is easier and faster btw abeokuta and ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folamee: 1:00pm On May 09, 2023
Mystique8:

Collected my passport already at Abeokuta center
Captured:23rd Feb 2023
Date of issue: 27th April 2023
hi good afternoon, did u register online? And how is the center like, is it friendly, and pls can you give me the direction to get there from lagos. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dassaholu: 1:30pm On May 09, 2023
Good day everyone.

We are part of team DIY Festac. We captured since nov 28 2022. I was at their office last three weeks though my tracking was showing “passport in production”. I was sent home last three weeks that our passport is not ready. Since then I’ve been monitoring the tracking. It is still showing passport in production. Abeg anyone in my situation. 6months is way too much for passport production. All the people I gave guidance on how to go about it and have captured early nd late last year have gotten their passport at Alausa.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystique8(f): 2:07pm On May 09, 2023
folamee:
hi good afternoon, did u register online? And how is the center like, is it friendly, and pls can you give me the direction to get there from lagos. Thanks
Registered online. The officers were really friendly and very helpful. No discrimination whatsoever.
Take a bus going to Abeokuta from Lagos, tell the driver to drop you at immigration office at oke mosan.It's by the roadside.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gentew(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2023
SirKay3:

Passport issuance at Sagamu office is not always delayed like other offices. You'll have your passport issued within 1 month. I got mine within a month last year December, while some that processed theirs there this year got theirs the following week that they captured and some two weeks after capturing.

They do send text messages to inform applicants that their passport is ready for collection.

Someone also told me about Shagam office. I plan to go there from Lagos next week to apply for intl passport.

1. Please tell me what I need to go along with
2. Do I need to do anything online before going
3. How much does the whole process cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2023
byMikee:

Compared to other centers, I think it's DIY friendly. But as a DIY, since you're not paying extra money, you're going to pay with patience.

When is your capturing date?
I might have some tips that could be of help.

I captured at Alausa.
my capturing is next week at Alausa, team DIY

You could help with some tips if you don't mind.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folamee: 6:15pm On May 09, 2023
Mystique8:

Registered online. The officers were really friendly and very helpful. No discrimination whatsoever.
Take a bus going to Abeokuta from Lagos, tell the driver to drop you at immigration office at oke mosan.It's by the roadside.
thank you very much for this reply, I really appreciate it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2023
dassaholu:
Good day everyone.

We are part of team DIY Festac. We captured since nov 28 2022. I was at their office last three weeks though my tracking was showing “passport in production”. I was sent home last three weeks that our passport is not ready. Since then I’ve been monitoring the tracking. It is still showing passport in production. Abeg anyone in my situation. 6months is way too much for passport production. All the people I gave guidance on how to go about it and have captured early nd late last year have gotten their passport at Alausa.

COMPLAIN TO THE NEW PCO OF FESTAC PASSPORT OFFICE. HE'S VERY WARM...

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2023
Gentew:

Someone also told me about Shagam office. I plan to go there from Lagos next week to apply for intl passport.

1. Please tell me what I need to go along with
2. Do I need to do anything online before going
3. How much does the whole process cost

You need to apply online, either renewal or new one. It is 25K for it and 1K bank charges.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 7:49pm On May 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

COMPLAIN TO THE NEW PCO OF FESTAC PASSPORT OFFICE. HE'S VERY WARM...
How can one gain access to the PCO, can anyone just go straight to the office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gentew(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2023
SirKay3:

You need to apply online, either renewal or new one. It is 25K for it and 1K bank charges.

Help me with online registration link
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2023
Glorianaahhh:

How can one gain access to the PCO, can anyone just go straight to the office?
Boldly insist you want to speak with the PCO or perhaps wait in front of his office like other passport applicants with issues until he arrives...

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2023
Gentew:

Help me with online registration link

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oliviaq(f): 8:52pm On May 09, 2023
byMikee:

My collection date was May 2nd too.
But I didn't go.

Were you given a specific date to check back?

yes .
May 15th ,that is because I explained why I needed the passport quickly and the evidence to her general WhatsApp number. She replied and gave me the date to come for collection.and that Monday 15th is because my name starts with A. This is the WhatsApp number 0816 352 1811 .

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2023
dassaholu:
Good day everyone.

Omo those Festac NIS are bad they gave me slipt without collection date on it,that they will call me whenever the my passport is ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2023
wemimo88:
Hello friends pls I applied for my passport using the DIY and captured ay the Festac office on the 30th of December 2022. Pls is it possible I get it if I go to the passport office for collection in this MAY?

Thanks for your swift response friends
It should be out by now.I was told by one officer that they are doing January production.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gentew(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

Thank you for attending to my questions.

Kindly advise me on this, I plan to reduce my age on my passport. Hope there wouldn't be any problem with that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ogeleo: 12:13am On May 10, 2023
sunnyg12:

Omo those Festac NIS are bad they gave me slipt without collection date on it,that they will call me whenever the my passport is ready.

Exactly what they did to me last week Friday (5th May). The slip they gave me in Festac has no collection date on it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 2:33am On May 10, 2023
Ogeleo:

Exactly what they did to me last week Friday (5th May). The slip they gave me in Festac has no collection date on it.

I thought I was the only one
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:01am On May 10, 2023
Gentew:

Thank you for attending to my questions.

Kindly advise me on this, I plan to reduce my age on my passport. Hope there wouldn't be any problem with that.
During application for a passport (fresh or renewal) there must not be disparity between the data one provides on one's application form and NIN, Therefore, you must visit the National Identity Management Commission for data (date of birth) modification.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 3:18am On May 10, 2023
oliviaq:

yes .
May 15th ,that is because I explained why I needed the passport quickly and the evidence to her general WhatsApp number. She replied and gave me the date to come for collection.and that Monday 15th is because my name starts with A. This is the WhatsApp number 0816 352 1811 .

Kai. Me I no get any evidence. I just want to close this matter ASAP. Will she ask for evidence why I need it urgently?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 3:44am On May 10, 2023
VTJN:
my capturing is next week at Alausa, team DIY

You could help with some tips if you don't mind.

Yeah Sure.

Make sure to get there on time. You'll be surprised to see so many people there at 6 : 30 am.
Make sure you go with all the required docs, I think an extra copy for each doc should be okay.

1. Appointment slip
2. Application form
3. Payment Receipt
4. NIN copy. Original will be sighted
5. State of origin certificate copy. Original will be sighted.
6. Birth Certificate or Affidavit. Original will be sighted
7. Guarantor's form (duly signed)
8. Guarantor's data.

The queue to the right of the office is for collection, the one to the left is for capturing, the queue for capturing will be two, one for agent applicants which will most likely be close to fence, the other one for DIYers. Even if you don't see a second queue at the time of your arrival, start the line yourself. If anyone ask you, tell them you did it online. (You'll see people checking their names on a board, don't bother checking, your name cannot be there.)

Then you need to buy a file and file tag (White for Fresh, Brown for renewal), both goes for 500 Naira.

As soon as you buy this file, put all your docs inside, be careful not to lose your file tag.

After so much wait on the queue, an officer will come to check your docs. If they are complete you'll be directed inside.

Once you're inside, just go straight with confidence to the main hall, the one directly opposite the gate even if you were told to go upstairs.
There's a desk to the right of the entrance off the hall, that's where you'll start from. It's pretty straight forward from there.

After you docs has been checked and signed, you'll be asked to go upstairs.

This is where the waiting begins.
While waiting, be attentive, an officer will come with files to call names.

All the best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 3:50am On May 10, 2023
byMikee:

Yeah Sure.

Make sure to get there on time. You'll be surprised to see so many people there at 6 : 30 am.
Make sure you go with all the required docs, I think an extra copy for each doc should be okay.

1. Appointment slip
2. Application form
3. Payment Receipt
8. Guarantor's data.

The queue to the right of the office is for collection, the one to the left is for capturing, the queue for capturing will be two, one for agent applicants which will most likely be close to fence, the other one for DIYers. Even if you don't see a second queue at the time of your arrival, start the line yourself. If anyone ask you, tell them you did it online. (You'll see people checking their names on a board, don't bother checking, your name cannot be there.)

Then you need to buy a file and file tag (White for Fresh, Brown for renewal), both goes for 500 Naira.

As soon as you buy this file, put all your docs inside, be careful not to lose your file tag.

After so much wait on the queue, an officer will come to check your docs. If they are complete you'll be directed inside.

Once you're inside, just go straight with confidence to the main hall, the one directly opposite the gate even if you were told to go upstairs.
There's a desk to the right of the entrance off the hall, that's where you'll start from. It's pretty straight forward from there.

All the best.
Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omotodun1(m): 3:51am On May 10, 2023
sunnyg12:

It should be out by now.I was told by one officer that they are doing January production.
January? They are only doing January. Chineke!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2023
byMikee:

Yeah Sure.

1. Appointment slip
2. Application form
3. Payment Receipt
8. Guarantor's data.

All the best.

Each copy of the data page of the guarantor's Nigerian passport and NIN slip or driver's license.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:07am On May 10, 2023
VTJN:
Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate.

These are extremely important documents. Each copy of the data page of the guarantor's Nigerian passport and NIN slip or driver's license.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by WpressBeginner: 9:05am On May 10, 2023
vicarsenal:
Please House,
How fast is Ado-Ekiti Immigration Center for Passport Renewal

Very fast with an agent I have their....

I applied Feb 9 collected April 1....
It is 32pages passport and u knw aw hard 32 passport is
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2023
ekitimanalways:

These are extremely important documents. Each copy of the data page of the guarantor's Nigerian passport and NIN slip or driver's license.
Sorry is the data page more than one?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2023
VTJN:
Sorry is the data page more than one?

Yes, Two.

(A) One copy of guarantor's valid Nigerian passport data page.
AND
(B) One copy of your guarantor's NIN slip
OR
(C) One copy of guarantor's valid driver's license.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2023
Ogeleo:

They told me DIY are not given date except those that went through any officer.I saw so many things there,I was told the brown files are team DIY while the white files are for their own client.If your document is in white file you will capture very fast and be given a date for collection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.