Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1445770 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 8:33am On May 12, 2023
TOP URGENT!!!

Which month are passport are they producing in festac? I captured February 15th.
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
TOP URGENT!!!

Those that did capturing in FEBRUARY 2023 at festac immigration office... please have you collected your passport? please 🙏🥺
Did you follow DIY path?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2023
Of what use is the Passport Application Tracking if it cannot tell if your passport has been produced or not. My collection date is today at Alimosho, but I'm skeptical about it. Of what use it is if it can tell our passport has been produced or not.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2023
dealhunter:
go to ur local Government in ur state,it should be passport only,my state charge free..
So I have to travel down to anambra from Lagos to get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2023
nnekaike:
not necessary if you have someone that can help you process it in ur local Government,but they will need ur passport!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 8:04pm On May 12, 2023
nnekaike:

Just go to Anambra State Liason office in VI...close to Bar beach, and get it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2023
nnekaike:

A letter of introduction from the president or chairman of your town's union in Lagos State.

2 passport photographs

ANSSID number. Visit the ANSSID website and fill the form and get your number.

You will be asked to make payment (between 4,000 Naira and 6000 Naira. I am not sure of the exact amount) at the bank.

Be ready to be harassed for lunch money by the staff.

Anambra State Liaison Office address:
4, Louis Solomon Cl, Eti-Osa, Lagos ISland.
It opens from Monday to Friday. Between 8am and 4pm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bimbie06: 6:33am On May 13, 2023
please, i don't understand this their tracker anymore.
My daughter captured yesterday and on tracker ot still showing that it is at the stage of pending NIN verification.

Has anyone witness this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babalolaazeez: 11:56am On May 13, 2023
Give it 24hrs. It will be marked
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babalolaazeez: 11:57am On May 13, 2023
bimbie06:
please, i don't understand this their tracker anymore.
My daughter captured yesterday and on tracker ot still showing that it is at the stage of pending NIN verification.

Has anyone witness this
give it 24hrs, it will be marked
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 3:19pm On May 13, 2023
pepe1:

Just go to Anambra State Liason office in VI...close to Bar beach, and get it.
Thank you,I will go on Monday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 3:20pm On May 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

A letter of introduction from the president or chairman of your town's union in Lagos State.

2 passport photographs

You will be asked to make payment (between 4,000 Naira and 6000 Naira. I am not sure of the exact amount) at the bank.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solaiphones: 7:32pm On May 13, 2023
nnekaike:
Thank you
Pls who knows the month they’re currently producing in Ekiti
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 8:49pm On May 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

2 passport photographs

Fellow Ekiti man here grin
I guess I will have to go to Ekiti state liason office to get mine too.
Do you know their address please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fullman(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2023
Please can anyone help me with a contact of immigration officer that can help renew my expired passport in less than a week.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teeexquisite: 9:59pm On May 13, 2023
[sup][/sup] Good evening everyone. Please I applied for passport renewal. Unfortunately, I forgot to note down the Application ID and reference number before proceeding to payment. The payment was successful but I didn't get any email from them regarding application details from them as stated.

Please who knows how I can't retrieve the reference number and Application ID to complete application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 10:03pm On May 13, 2023
Teeexquisite:
[sup][/sup] Good evening everyone. Please I applied for passport renewal. Unfortunately, I forgot to note down the Application ID and reference number before proceeding to payment. The payment was successful but I didn't get any email from them regarding application details from them as stated.

Please who knows how I can't retrieve the reference number and Application ID to complete application
Try going back on the browser, you should see it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teeexquisite: 10:24pm On May 13, 2023
Have gone through the browser, I couldn't retrieve it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teeexquisite: 10:25pm On May 13, 2023
Glorianaahhh:

Try going back on the browser, you should see it

It's not there I have gone there.

Please I would appreciate anyone that can assist me please I am weak I had to borrow to pay it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by johnnykuku: 11:34pm On May 13, 2023
Please if you missed your appointment date for capture,can you go any other day you wish?or what do you do?I tried to reschedule but they said rescheduling is not available for the center
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2023
9jaWarrior:

Fellow Ekiti man here grin
I guess I will have to go to Ekiti state liason office to get mine too.
Do you know their address please?

81A Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos.

Go with 2 passport photographs. Last year, the liaison office charged 2,500 Naira for the certificate. I don't know if it still charges 2,500 Naira.
Ekiti State Liaison Office will try to ascertain you are an Ekitian. Therefore, have ample knowledge of your town in Ekiti, the town(s) that border(s) it and your family compound there.

EKITI AGBE WA O! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 7:26am On May 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

81A Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos.

Go with 2 passport photographs. Last year, the liaison office charged 2,500 Naira for the certificate. I don't know if it still charges 2,500 Naira.
Ekiti State Liaison Office will try to ascertain you are an Ekitian. Therefore, have ample knowledge of your town in Ekiti, the town(s) that border(s) it and your family compound there.

EKITI AGBE WA O! grin

Thanks my brother. I can prove it beyond doubts, it's only language I no sabi speak grin
I appreciate your efforts, thanks again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Brokeness(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2023
murphy29

Good morning. Pls kindly mail me here puffpanda01@gmail.com
I don't have access to this mail sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2023
9jaWarrior:

Thanks my brother. I can prove it beyond doubts, it's only language I no sabi speak grin
I appreciate your efforts, thanks again
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by johnnykuku: 8:43am On May 14, 2023
Please if you missed your appointment date for capture,can you go any other day you wish?or what do you do?I tried to reschedule but they said rescheduling is not available for the center
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fullman(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2023
fullman:
Please can anyone help me with a contact of immigration officer that can help renew my expired passport in less than a week.
Thanks
Anyone please help, maybe lagos or ibadan.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 1:54pm On May 14, 2023
Did you follow DIY path?

No ooooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 1:57pm On May 14, 2023
Abeg wetin dey happen for festac immigration office na..na which month Dem dey produce na ..
I captured February...still nothing nothing...I don tire ooooo kiss cry cry cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 2:23pm On May 14, 2023
Abi people wey run passport for festac no dey here ni??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 3:35pm On May 14, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Abi people wey run passport for festac no dey here ni??

I dey oh
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 6:16pm On May 14, 2023
Please I made a mistake while filling online application form for someone.

Birth year is 1982 but I mistakenly entered 1978 which is what's on all other documents We have done affidavit of age declaration and with birth certificate. The capturing is drawing close.

What I do to rectify this mistake please?

#TeamDIY

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.