Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1455418 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 6:25pm On May 14, 2023
johnnykuku:
Please if you missed your appointment date for capture,can you go any other day you wish?or what do you do?I tried to reschedule but they said rescheduling is not available for the center

Yes...you can go any other day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Abeg wetin dey happen for festac immigration office na..na which month Dem dey produce na ..
I captured February...still nothing nothing...I don tire ooooo kiss cry cry cry
Omo na January them still dey produce o.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 6:21am On May 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
TOP URGENT!!!

Those that did capturing in FEBRUARY 2023 at festac immigration office... please have you collected your passport? Please 🙏🥺

location? cos it matters too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2023
skentelelady:
Please I made a mistake while filling online application form for someone.

Birth year is 1982 but I mistakenly entered 1978 which is what's on all other documents We have done affidavit of age declaration and with birth certificate. The capturing is drawing close.

What I do to rectify this mistake please?

#TeamDIY

Please call any of these NIS numbers below:

SERVICOM/PASSPORT COMPLAINTS

+2349121556359

+2349121477092

+2348021819988

+2349121900655

+2347080607900

OFFICE OF THE SERVICE PRO

+2348033074681

+2347030556381

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:04am On May 15, 2023
nnekaike:
Good evening All.

Please how much does it cost and what documents do I need to get my state of origin certificate..

I'm from Anambra

Do you have it before but misplaced it?

Or you're doing it for the first time?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Do you have it before but misplaced it?

Or you're doing it for the first time?
first time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dionpholly(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2023
Pls how do i know if my passport is ready for collection, i did capturing in on March in Abeokuta.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:55pm On May 15, 2023
nnekaike:
first time

You will have to do what the other person told you, I thought you misplaced it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2023
dionpholly:
Pls how do i know if my passport is ready for collection, i did capturing in on March in Abeokuta.
Except you go there, I'm not sure there is a means.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2023
Cc: ekitimanalways
byMankee

I want to thank these guys and everyone else for their immense contribution to DIYs passport.

I went for capturing yesterday at Alausa. It went smoothly no much delay. The only delay I experienced was for capturing. There was a discrepancy in my NIN and application details truly but i had to correct it few days to my capturing. Correction was made and reflected on my NIN. I got to the immigration office by 9:20 am and left by almost 4pm

I was given July 14th as my collection date. Please can i go on that very date given to me for passport collection or should give them some time?

I saw when they were calling names of passport ready for collection but some of them were not on ground. I wouldn't know if that was their collection date or not. I only observed that some of them didn't show up and their passport is ready for collection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Flourhine: 7:02am On May 16, 2023
Please I misplaced my phone and I have my application Id with reference number is on it before it got missing.now i can’t access my immigration portal to track my application.please how do i go about it in order to retrieve my application id and reference number.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2023
VTJN:
Cc: ekitimanalways
byMankee

I want to thank these guys and everyone else for their immense contribution to DIYs passport.

I went for capturing yesterday at Alausa. It went smoothly no much delay. The only delay I experienced was for capturing. There was a discrepancy in my NIN and application details truly but i had to correct it few days to my capturing. Correction was made and reflected on my NIN. I got to the immigration office by 9:20 am and left by almost 4pm

I was given July 14th as my collection date. Please can i go on that very date given to me for passport collection or should give them some time?

I saw when they were calling names of passport ready for collection but some of them were not on ground. I wouldn't know if that was their collection date or not. I only observed that some of them didn't show up and their passport is ready for collection.

I did mine(DIY) after capturing at festac I was given a slipt without date for collection on it even when I ask they told me they will call me whenever my passport is ready,I don't know if that is the normal standard.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2023
sunnyg12:

I did mine(DIY) after capturing at festac I was given a slipt without date for collection on it even when I ask they told me they will call me whenever my passport is ready,I don't know if that is the normal standard.

You should have been given a confirmation slip (printed) on the day you had your biometric. A confirmation slip contains passport applicant's personal details, enrollment ID, application details, collection date, etc. Nigeria Immigration Service Festac Town Passport Office is notorious for frustrating DIY applicants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2023
sunnyg12:

Alausa passport office put collection date on a printed paper after capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fatasy(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2023
Oil dey your head, thank God you noticed,na scam ooo,Run

worried222:

And you registered yesterday?
Hope you are not here to scam people.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adeyinkarola: 2:44pm On May 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You should have been given a confirmation slip (printed) on the day you had your biometric. A confirmation slip contains passport applicant's personal details, enrollment ID, application details, collection date, etc. Nigeria Immigration Service Festac Town Passport Office is notorious for frustrating DIY applicants.
Good afternoon sir. Please, can you check your dms?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by onuwaje(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2023
I did my passport process in Abuja through someone that works there and i completed my data capture after 7 hours on 10th of may. I am currently tracking it online as i was told it will/May be ready in 6 weeks from date of capture.

Money spent so far is 45k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fatasy(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2023
You mean you captured same day you paid

onuwaje:
I did my passport process in Abuja through someone that works there and i completed my data capture after 7 hours on 10th of may. I am currently tracking it online as i was told it will/May be ready in 6 weeks from date of capture.

Money spent so far is 45k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2023
Adeyinkarola:

Good afternoon sir. Please, can you check your dms?
I am just a regular dude, please do not call me sir. cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by onuwaje(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2023
Fatasy:
You mean you captured same day you paid

I captured 3 weeks after i paid
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adeyinkarola: 6:46pm On May 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I am just a regular dude, please do not call me sir. cheesy

cheesy cheesy

My sincere apologies, young man. wink
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IslamDefender: 10:11pm On May 16, 2023
sunnyg12:

If you're DIY, Festac will not give you collection date. I captured at Festac in December and wasn't given a collection date. I was told to go and be checking online lol..

If you're DIY and you captured at Festac, be mentally prepared for a long battle... I had to go to meet the PCO personally in April after I was continuously told "it's not ready"... After 4 months lol.. my file was not even touched until the PCO ordered it to be produced within a few hours.

NOTE: If you're Festac DIY, check my previous post on this thread on how I got my passport. It's the best bet for you right now as a DIY, except of course you're an exceptional exception. Just make sure you are within the production window before you go for collection so that the PCO can help you faster.

As at April 27th when I was there, they were producing January (of course fast trackers don't follow that timetable, but as DIY you have to follow official timetable lol).

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IslamDefender: 10:16pm On May 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Festac Immigration Office is really no man's land. I did mine there too in December as DIY and got no collection date.

But the new PCO is a very good man. He's the only officer there that seems to understand what it means to be a public servant.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IslamDefender: 10:53pm On May 16, 2023
Flourhine:
Please I misplaced my phone and I have my application Id with reference number is on it before it got missing.now i can’t access my immigration portal to track my application.please how do i go about it in order to retrieve my application id and reference number.

Honestly don't know if there's any way it can be "retrieved", sorry. Maybe others may have ideas to help.

In reality though, if you don't have any NIN discrepancies or issues, the online tracking is not too reliable if what you're after is update about your passport being ready. If you're DIY you'll have to go to their office to check after a few months.

They don't really update the online tracker as such. Many people have collected their passports even when the tracker did not show it was ready for collection.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BarrElChapo(m): 1:46am On May 17, 2023
WpressBeginner:

Very fast with an agent I have their....

I applied Feb 9 collected April 1....
It is 32pages passport and u knw aw hard 32 passport is

So 64pages is easier to obtain than 32 pages 🤔
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BarrElChapo(m): 1:52am On May 17, 2023
IslamDefender:

Festac Immigration Office is really no man's land. I did mine there too in December as DIY and got no collection date.

But the new PCO is a very good man. He's the only officer there that seems to understand what it means to be a public servant.

Where in Lagos is advisable for an intending DIY application plus is the 10 years validity being produced atm ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BarrElChapo(m): 2:25am On May 17, 2023
nubiod99:
Good afternoon house, please I did my capturing at immigration office ado ekiti with my neighbor same date, 19/01/2023. Which we followed same link by paying to one officer like that, this my neighbor with his family have all collected their passport and the officer keeps telling me that my passport didn't have any issue just that it hasn't ready due to there is not 32pages paper on ground that it's 64pages that is much available for production. Any advice to what I can do

So 64pages is easier to obtain than 32 pages 🤔
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I got captured on the 20th of Feb, so I went for collection yesterday but I was told it hasn't been recorded at production house.
What could that mean?
Cos I don't really understand, those I met don't know when it be recorded or something.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fatasy(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2023
Ok boss

onuwaje:

I captured 3 weeks after i paid
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 6:48am On May 17, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Where in Lagos is advisable for an intending DIY application plus is the 10 years validity being produced atm ?

Alausa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (832) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.