Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433554 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by heroshark(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dutch2:
Good morning fam,
I want to apply for an international passport for the first time in Enugu, please how much this would cost? And the procedures I can take, if it's safe to do it online too?

Also I saw in the news that it would soon be 70K, would like to know when this would come into effect.
Thanks.

30k and you will get it after 3 working days, 35k for Express and you get it that same day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kentochi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mmaryjay:

Yours is better, you are running out of time. I have ran out of time.I am on the verge of losing my job and my school has resumed over three weeks now. I should have left the applications and travelled but I was told I can’t travel with a passport that has less than 6 months validity, I don’t know how true that is. My current passport expires in June.
guy go to Enugu or Akure you get it same day
you guys waste time here in Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mmaryjay: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
kentochi:

Can I pick up at Enugu or Akure after capturing at Alausa Lagos. Is it possible?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mmaryjay:

Can I pick up at Enugu or Akure after capturing at Alausa Lagos. Is it possible?

Not possible you can only pick up where you captured .

There is no booklet for now ,don't know if it's all over the country
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
lassky:
My wife applied for her passport in Ibadan, it's been like 3 weeks now no show. Has anyone applied and gotten passport from Ib here?

How much did she do hers, and what were the documents she presented at the immigration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobbyboy2011: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
I want to apply for a new 5 years passport, and this immigration officer said I will have to pay 70K because I still have a bit more than 1 year left on my old passport that I must have at least less than 6 months left on my passport before i could apply for a renewal. He said the the only thing he could do is that I should apply as stolen that he will help me with the required documents and I can't apply as a new applicant since I've already had one before that it will show on their system. 70K is a lot of money and I need this passport urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
tobbyboy2011:
I want to apply for a new 5 years passport, and this immigration officer said I will have to pay 70K because I still have a bit more than 1 year left on my old passport that I must have at least less than 6 months left on my passport before i could apply for a renewal. He said the the only thing he could do is that I should apply as stolen that he will help me with the required documents and I can't apply as a new applicant since I've already had one before that it will show on their system. 70K is a lot of money and I need this passport urgently.

Don't pay such amount when you know you didn't lost your passport,renewal can never be 70k

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobbyboy2011: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
The application requires at least 18 months of valid passport. What do I do?

andrew444:

Don't pay such amount when you know you didn't lost your passport,renewal can never be 70k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
tobbyboy2011:
The application requires at least 18 months of valid passport. What do I do?

You are in a hurry ,they said less than 6 months

If you have money to waste then you can pay the 70k ,but it's painful paying such amount when you know you didn't lost passport

I paid 80k for a lost passport at ikoyi ,still yet to collect it after I captured last week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lassky(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
damoceile:

How much did she do hers, and what were the documents she presented at the immigration

She paid 35k, I'm not sure as to what documents she presented because she didn't have some of the documents. She went through someone working there.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kentochi(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2019
Mmaryjay:

I don't no about that bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Valentinooo: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Following
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bomoobacom(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
For a fresh application in Port Harcourt please how much will it cost and what are the required documents..... Or do I just do it online and pay online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Any update if there is booklet now in ikoyi?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Valentinooo: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
What's the cost of getting one in Abeokuta?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rev2214(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2019
andrew444:
Any update if there is booklet now in ikoyi?

Nothing yet ..... base on Available information at my end
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chukeg: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
rev2214:

Nothing yet ..... base on Available information at my end
Does anyone knows if there's booklet in Asaba, Awka or Benin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biodex58(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
kentochi:

is it possible to start the process again in akure after capturing in lag
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kentochi(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Biodex58:
is it possible to start the process again in akure after capturing in lag
I don't no about this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ladycas: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2019
When applying online, how long does it take before one can go for data capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just got passport at ikoyi this morning ,after 2 weeks of capturing ,it took me just 3 weeks for everything

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by otokx(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
andrew444:
Just got passport at ikoyi this morning ,after 2 weeks of capturing ,it took me just 3 weeks for everything

For how much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
otokx:

For how much

this is a lost case
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suyamasta(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
divads:

i finally got mine today.. at uyo passport office. today the PCO finally came. so i came around 3pm to see him. the man that took me to him explained to him that i paid online and all that. the man told me that i'll have to goan see the comptroller..(the main boss) i went to see h but i wasnt allowed in. until the PCO went to see him on my behalf. he. came back and asked me wether i dont have any money to drop ontop of the file. i told him that i didnt.. That was how my file was collected and they allowed me to go for capturing. infact they were even saying that my file was comptrollers file. so they responded to it faster. i got my passport around 6pm today. without paying a dime. while one man paid 30k plus

Naija na wa

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinocosta17(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please anyone here with Valid information on how to apply and obtain international passport in Calabar Please help a brother
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olupapparazy1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ahhh my village people!!!! my passport got damage cos the picture on it faded ion know how. How much will I need to get a new one in this case. Anybody with an idea please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shotoyinbo29: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
has anybody collected his or her passport at alausa passport office after capturing in January
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dedewizzy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Those in portharcourt can start the process and get theirs under a week if you pay for express. If you pay the normal fee, be ready to wait beyond a month for it (they now have an excuse of no passport for these category of people).

I registered mine last week Tuesday (express), captured same day and picked up the passport on Monday.

Express = #35, 000
Normal = #28, 000.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nenejeje(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2019
Shotoyinbo29:
has anybody collected his or her passport at alausa passport office after capturing in January

Since January? Someone I know did his january and he has collected it since last month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biodex58(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nenejeje:

Since January? Someone I know did his january and he has collected it since last month
..how much did he pay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.