Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433469 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
hpretty:
Did mine today. they didn't use my ID card. just birth certificate or declaration of age.

Excuse me pls, how much did you pay and where did you do it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brian91(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
pxjosh:
I filled my application form online and also paid online too (17,800). Then I paid the so-called 5k processing fee. Then 500naira to get commissioner of oath's signature for the guarantor's form at Magistrate court, Amawbia. That's roughly 23,300 excluding transport.

May I ask which passport type you selected while filing online? Standard or official
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pxjosh(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
brian91:

May I ask which passport type you selected while filing online? Standard or official
Standard
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brian91(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
pxjosh:
Standard

OK. Am trying to go through the online process. Do you suggest I go through this channel? How long does it take before am invited for capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emmyblaqie: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls sumone shud hlp me out. I wnt 2 do my intl passport for the first time here in PH. Pls hw much z it, nd hw do I go abt it to avoid d extra fee and hw lngb4 I get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shotoyinbo29: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
pls guys, has anybody also collected his or her passport after capturing in Lagos In January
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shotoyinbo29: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
its almost a month now I did capturing and still not ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chukeg: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is there anyone here that got his/her passport in Asaba? I need details please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shotoyinbo29:

Where did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Emmyblaqie:
Pls sumone shud hlp me out. I wnt 2 do my intl passport for the first time here in PH. Pls hw much z it, nd hw do I go abt it to avoid d extra fee and hw lngb4 I get it?

30k here in ikoyi and you will get it in 2 weeks, then 35k for 1 week

Reduce the price by 3k/5k that should be the price in PH

My suggestion thou
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shotoyinbo29: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
andrew444:

Where did you capture?
alausa passport office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shotoyinbo29:

alausa passport office

Okay ,just captured today at ikoyi after 6 days of applying sha

Mine was a lost case

Was trying to know some things from you

My friend that captured at ikoyi got his in 2 weeks time after capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brian91(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2019
chygoz3:

With your application ID and Reference No, login to the platform here https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/checkPassportStatus.
The acknowledgement slip should contain the interview date.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dutch2(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning fam,
I want to apply for an international passport for the first time in Enugu, please how much this would cost? And the procedures I can take, if it's safe to do it online too?

Also I saw in the news that it would soon be 70K, would like to know when this would come into effect.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brian91(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
Many thanks. I will update after my interview.

Morning. Pls can you enlighten me as regard the guarantor form, its filing as I just relocate to my processing state. Can I ask my guarantor to scan the required documents to me while I fill on her behalf? Secondly, on the part 2 of the guarantor form, is it necessary to be filled? Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VolvoS60(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
brian91:

Morning. Pls can you enlighten me as regard the guarantor form, its filing as I just relocate to my processing state. Can I ask my guarantor to scan the required documents to me while I fill on her behalf? Secondly, on the part 2 of the guarantor form, is it necessary to be filled? Looking forward to hearing from you

^^^
I never filled in the guarantor's section. Is this a renewal of an existing passport or this is your first application? Run through the thread and you may find the information you need.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sammily(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pls has any lady done change of name as a result of marriage before? I will like to know how long it took and the cost.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by belcom10(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2019
i will be in Abeokuta next week for capturing.
i apply online, i had all my documents ready including the guarantor form.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rev2214(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Shotoyinbo29:

No Booklet in Lagos, I was there last week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Still no booklet Na wa oh
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biodex58(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Still no booklet
Na wa oh.....both ikoyi and festac?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tomimy1: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2019
I did too at alausa ikeja since 2nd of January. This is 2moths 1 day. This is crazy. Maybe because we registered online. I need help please as I'm using it for an application.
Shotoyinbo29:

alausa passport office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2019
tomimy1:
I did too at alausa ikeja since 2nd of January. This is 2moths 1 day. This is crazy. Maybe because we registered online. I need help please as I'm using it for an application.

Your own is somehow o

A friend of mine captured sometime January and got the passport within the next 1 week

I captured last week ,silk waiting for mine sha
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lassky(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2019
My wife applied for her passport in Ibadan, it's been like 3 weeks now no show. Has anyone applied and gotten passport from Ib here?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrslander: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2019
Does anyone knows if dere is booklet in abeokuta, am planning to go there since Lagos don't have booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mmaryjay: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
andrew444:

Your own is somehow o

A friend of mine captured sometime January and got the passport within the next 1 week

I captured last week ,silk waiting for mine sha

I captured on the 1st of March at Alausa passport office. My son captured on the 11th of February but they keep saying that there is no passport booklet. This is frustrating and unbelievable. Passport booklet is the least resource that should be scarce in a country. Shame
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mmaryjay: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Biodex58:
Still no booklet
Na wa oh.....both ikoyi and festac?

Including Alausa office. Shame on Nigeria
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mmaryjay: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
sammily:
Pls has any lady done change of name as a result of marriage before? I will like to know how long it took and the cost.

You will have to do newspaper publication first
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mmaryjay:

I captured on the 1st of March at Alausa passport office. My son captured on the 11th of February but they keep saying that there is no passport booklet. This is frustrating and unbelievable. Passport booklet is the least resource that should be scarce in a country. Shame

Same thing sir ,they said no booklet

Am running out of time and I need to leave the country

But am keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mmaryjay: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
andrew444:

Same thing sir ,they said no booklet

Am running out of time and I need to leave the country

But am keeping my fingers crossed

Yours is better, you are running out of time. I have ran out of time.I am on the verge of losing my job and my school has resumed over three weeks now. I should have left the applications and travelled but I was told I can’t travel with a passport that has less than 6 months validity, I don’t know how true that is. My current passport expires in June.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mmaryjay:

Yours is better, you are running out of time. I have ran out of time.I am on the verge of losing my job and my school has resumed over three weeks now. I should have left the applications and travelled but I was told I can’t travel with a passport that has less than 6 months validity, I don’t know how true that is. My current passport expires in June.

I feel for you bro but am really short of words

God will see you through

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.