Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1460212 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Mukah1234 post=124444329]

February 15th? I thought you mentioned to someone up there that February is ready?

I captured on March 23rd Festac. This is more than 3 months ago, i wanted to type january to the person. Am so sorry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Adeleyeibrahim:
Alausa pp office, if the last six digit of your enrollment ID falls below 900000, your pp is likely to have been produced. Info I got from there yesterday.

Ehn ehn. Mine falls below.
But I no dey around now, I for check this week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Please who has idea of what month they are producing at Ikoyi passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
byMikee:

Ehn ehn. Mine falls below.
But I no dey around now, I for check this week.

When did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bantonbow(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
MadeMan01:
Please who has idea of what month they are producing at Ikoyi passport office?

My family also captured in February 6 too in Ikoyi, I will like to know the current status of production. Kindly update this page when you get any information. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
bantonbow:

My family also captured in February 6 too in Ikoyi, I will like to know the current status of production. Kindly update this page when you get any information. Thanks

I captured on May 31
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:

When did you capture?

March 2nd
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Whats the difference bwt online application form and acknowledgement slip how do I download it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=kolawolemonsuru post=124446650][/quote]

Passports have started rolling out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Queennnn: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2023
Adeleyeibrahim:
Alausa pp office, if the last six digit of your enrollment ID falls below 900000, your pp is likely to have been produced. Info I got from there yesterday.

I heard the same but the collection date na wahala for march applicant .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:39am On Jul 17, 2023
nikkyakins:
Whats the difference bwt online application form and acknowledgement slip how do I download it

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=Sonicroyel post=124466975]

Passports have started rolling out. . . Wow great news. Please what month is rolling(FESTAC )out n where u got d info? Thanks GOD bless you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Passports have started rolling out

Have you gotten yours yet ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2023
Is this acknowledgement slip?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2023
nikkyakins:
No.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2023
nikkyakins:
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Click Payment Status/Print Receipt.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No.
is it online application form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kingflo300:

Have you gotten yours yet ?

Yess
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=kolawolemonsuru post=124468973][/quote]

February
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Yess
Congrats! Be like say I go reason your plug o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
nikkyakins:
is it online application form?
No, it's not online application form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No, it's not online application form.
how do I download that also can u help me sample of application letter pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lynoverse(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
ekitimanalways:

(1) Take along your appointment slip and every required document.
(2) Yes.

Am doing renewal ni sir
Have make payment, what I want to know is should I proceed to immigration office for capturing since I my appointment date is 7/7/2023 or the dashboard will change to ready for enrollment before I go?
I have this following documents
Payment receipt
Appointment slip
And other require document
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blacktail: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
I was at alausa passport office today to pick my kids passport, they captured Feb 18th, it was success.

The boss came down to address us, and the information is that, passport from last year, this year January, February and some part in March are ready for pickup.

If you register last year and u haven't pick up... Visit servicom inside same building to make your complain.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ekitimanalways pls reply
nikkyakins:
how do I download that also can u help me sample of application letter pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=Sonicroyel post=124475327]

February. Wow! Congratulations... Please don't be angry, how did u know it is FEBRUARY passport they are producing? Am not doubting you, I just needed to be sure.Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kingflo300 did u captured in FESTAC in april and also payed for FAST TRACK?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Queennnn: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Blacktail:
I was at alausa passport office today to pick my kids passport, they captured Feb 18th, it was success.

The boss came down to address us, and the information is that, passport from last year, this year January, February and some part in March are ready for pickup.

If you register last year and u haven't pick up... Visit servicom inside same building to make your complain.
Wow congratulations. I did my Capturing on 7th march in Alausa office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=Queennnn post=124478095]
Wow congratulations. I did my Capturing on 7th march in Alausa office. QUEEN Your own passport too, go don ready but go next week friday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Blacktail:

May I know if you received any form of notifications that your kids' international passports were ready for pickup, please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
author=ekitimanalways . Ibadanmanalways lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=kolawolemonsuru post=124477402][/quote]

Immigration officer

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (833) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.