Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436374 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
So u can't dm abi
AJOBI77:
Let's hope this helps
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Laycoln(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Alausa Passport...Is there anyone who capture on first week of May have pick up there passport? I capture on 2nd May, the collection date is June 28th but not yet ready...is there anyone or na to wait till September sad sad sad
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Laycoln(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
headofschool:
Passport is ready... Glory be to God, application on Apríl 9, Biometrics May 2, not in state till May 31st , NIN wahala postponed it to June 2nd. Was called for collection today. Glory to God

Is it Alausa Passport office

Adeleyeibrahim:
Alausa pp office, if the last six digit of your enrollment ID falls below 900000, your pp is likely to have been produced. Info I got from there yesterday.

how true is this information mine fall below.. did application on March 28th Capture on 2nd May

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Laycoln:
Alausa Passport...Is there anyone who capture on first week of May have pick up there passport? I capture on 2nd May, the collection date is June 28th but not yet ready...is there anyone or na to wait till September sad sad sad

Pray say you even get am by September. People wey capture for March sef never see passport collect now.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by headofschool: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
No...osogbo
Laycoln:

Is it Alausa Passport office

how true is this information mine fall below.. did application on March 28th Capture on 2nd May
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Queennnn: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, it's necessary because by activating your e-passport it means border control authorities can confirm that the e-passport you're holding was issued by Nigeria or NIS and that the biographical and biometric information endorsed in the document at issuance has not subsequently been altered.

Thanks for the info. Activation and registration of your passport. That’s all,right?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Queennnn:

Thanks for the info. Activation and registration of your passport. That’s all,right?
Yes, ma'am.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, ma'am.
pls help me with sample of online application form and acknowledgement slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please who knows about proceeding in Shagamu? How long does it take from capturing to collection for DIY please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ebitus: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pls,is online passport registration faster than applying manually tru their office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pls, anyone who has successfully done the DIY in ibadan passport office? My passport will expire by October, I want to know if I can start the process now and get it around October.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
How can I download this print application in pdf before going to print
ekitimanalways:

Instead, download and save it (PDF format) on your phone, computer or any storage devices. You may choose to go to a business center or cybercafé to print...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Will u write your application letter or print
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Have u done your renewal help me with the documents u used
sunnyg12:

You don't need guarantor form,you need one small brown envelope too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mekzyjoe(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
profeddor15:
Good afternoon sir/ma, i am new to this platform and i have a challenges that calls for your assistance and support.
I did my capture for the renewal of 32pages passport on the 4th May,2023 at the ikeja passport office and the date for collection is 3rd July,2023.
The surprising part of it is that the man engaged didn't even gave me a clear throat on the situation of the whole thing and i need it for an urgent stuff.
Please , i need your assistance and support on this so that i can meet up with the deadline given to me.
I wouldn't mind if i can get a contact person that will help me out.
Thanks
Av u gotten urs now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
headofschool:
No...osogbo

Is it DIY?

Or Assisted please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
skentelelady:
Please who knows about proceeding in Shagamu? How long does it take from capturing to collection for DIY please?

My friend did it there and everything was ready within 2 to 3 months max unlike mine(another state tho) that is entering fourth month soon.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
Those that did renewal help me with documents to take along and how many copies each thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
pat077:
Pls, anyone who has successfully done the DIY in ibadan passport office? My passport will expire by October, I want to know if I can start the process now and get it around October.
Avoid Ibadan for DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
kumbhuru:

Avoid Ibadan for DIY
pls, can u say why and which location did you recommend, I stay in ibadan.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
pat077:
pls, can u say why and which location did you recommend, I stay in ibadan.
Shagamu is closer and better .
Avoid Osogbo too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
kumbhuru:
Shagamu is closer and better .
Avoid Osogbo too
okay. Care to share your experience with ibadan passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Festac people how far?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettyqqueen: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please guys what’s going on . Did renewal capturing on 14th of April 2023 till now nothing to show , anybody who did this period and has collected should signify please, this fast tracking payment na scam sha chai
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettyqqueen: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
owolabiza:

i did capture in November at festac but portal is still saying in production

Please what’s the portal link
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
nikkyakins:
Those that did renewal help me with documents to take along and how many copies each thanks
where are you capturing?

For renewal at Shagamu passport.

Appointment slip (1 copy)
Payment receipts (2 copies)
Standard Passport application slip( 2 copies)
Expired passport
2 passport photographs
Brown file or you buy there (#500)

Take your birth certificate or age declaration (if born after before 1992) just Incase.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
pat077:
okay. Care to share your experience with ibadan passport office?
all the experiences here about Ibadan DIY is terrible, except you go with plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
nnekaike:
where are you capturing?

For renewal at Shagamu passport.

Appointment slip (1 copy)
Payment receipts (2 copies)
Standard Passport application slip( 2 copies)
Expired passport
2 passport photographs
Brown file or you buy there (#500)

Take your birth certificate or age declaration (if born after before 1992) just Incase.

expired passport? Must we wait for the passport to expire b4 applying for renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opppzy001: 3:32am On Jul 23, 2023
Good morning, please I need urgent assistance if anyone can help on how I can get my renewal passport in Ikoyi. I did my capturing in May and the officer in charge told me it has technical issue which can be rectify in Abuja and I need it urgently to have my CAS this July ending.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2023
pat077:
expired passport? Must we wait for the passport to expire b4 applying for renewal?
no, but it should be at least 6months b4 expiration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.