Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440142 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by profeddor15: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Good afternoon sir/ma, i am new to this platform and i have a challenges that calls for your assistance and support.
I did my capture for the renewal of 32pages passport on the 4th May,2023 at the ikeja passport office and the date for collection is 3rd July,2023.
The surprising part of it is that the man engaged didn't even gave me a clear throat on the situation of the whole thing and i need it for an urgent stuff.
Please , i need your assistance and support on this so that i can meet up with the deadline given to me.
I wouldn't mind if i can get a contact person that will help me out.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blacktail: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Queennnn:

Did the immigration officer informed you that your passport is out or you went there yourself to find out? Cos the immigration officer I went through is not doing anything and I captured since 7th of march at Alausa office.

Same here, they don't do jack after collecting money, the idiot even promise me heaven on earth..... I went there myself, he didn't call me.
I believe march 7th is out.... U can ask anyone how the day collection is arrange alphabetical, then you can go on the day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Queennnn: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please I want to be sure if Alausa office make use of this as their collection date for passport. Someone sent it to me. Thanks

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kala111: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
I wanted to do a fresh passport for my wife and 2 kids who are under the ages of 7 and a renewal for myself.

I would like to know the present cost implications for fresh applications and renewal.

Considering the DIY, would it be better since most of these 3rd part agents are just there to rip people off their hard earned money and leave you to your faith the moment they collect money from you.

Please anybody that recently did should help me with info on how to go about it aswel as the cost.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Queennnn:
Please I want to be sure if Alausa office make use of this as their collection date for passport. Someone sent it to me. Thanks
Yes, Alausa Passport Office adheres to it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
kala111:
I wanted to do a fresh passport for my wife and 2 kids who are under the ages of 7 and a renewal for myself.

I would like to know the present cost implications for fresh applications and renewal.

Considering the DIY, would it be better since most of these 3rd part agents are just there to rip people off their hard earned money and leave you to your faith the moment they collect money from you.

Please anybody that recently did should help me with info on how to go about it aswel as the cost.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shypo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=kolawolemonsuru post=124505666][/quote]
Yes the officer, I even submitted my slip and was return after 1 hour.

I am sure of Jan 15 is ready as at last week, because a guy collected his own that day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Queennnn: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, Alausa Passport Office adheres to it.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Can someone show me example of online application form and acknowledgement slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
nikkyakins:
Can someone show me example of online application form and acknowledgement slip
@ekitimanalways
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Good morning all,

I picked up my passport at ALAUSA today.

Date of Capture: 28 Feb 2023.

Date of Issue: 21 Jun 2023.

Date of Collection: 20 JUL 2023.

Strictly DIY.

Thank you to everyone who has been contributing on this thread.

More Blessings

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by profeddor15: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
AJOBI77:
Good morning all,

Date of Capture: 23 Feb 2023.

Strictly DIY.

More Blessings
Please, kindly assist me with the contact of the person who helped you during the process in order for me to engage him for mine.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
profeddor15:

Please, kindly assist me with the contact of the person who helped you during the process in order for me to engage him for mine.
Thanks

Strictly DIY

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Was it renewal can u help me with the document you submitted and the application letter
AJOBI77:
Good morning all,

Strictly DIY.

More Blessings
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
AJOBI77:
Good morning all,

Strictly DIY.

More Blessings
I showed my colleague your comment... She jumped with joy. She enrolled/captured on the 16 February 2023. I hope you remembered to go to room 10 to activate your passport and registered it...

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Queennnn: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I showed my colleague your comment... She jumped with joy. She enrolled/captured on the 16 February 2023. I hope you remembered to go to room 10 to activate your passport and registered it... 

I didn’t know about this. Is it necessary?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by johnolusetire97(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
renewal or first passport?

AJOBI77:
Good morning all,

Strictly DIY.

More Blessings
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, I activated at room 10 and registered it too.

Many thanks for your valuable contributions always

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
johnolusetire97:
renewal or first passport?

First Passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
nikkyakins:
Was it renewal can u help me with the document you submitted and the application letter

Not renewal. It's my first Passport.

All necessary required documents are already stated in the appointment print out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Queennnn:

I didn’t know about this. Is it necessary?

Yes, it's necessary because by activating your e-passport it means border control authorities can confirm that the e-passport you're holding was issued by Nigeria or NIS and that the biographical and biometric information endorsed in the document at issuance has not subsequently been altered.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
AJOBI77:
Good morning all,

Strictly DIY.

More Blessings

Congrats.

Was the Surname format followed?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by johnolusetire97(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
My brother just paid for passport renewal yesterday, he got an available appointment date for Monday at Alausa.

Do they stick to the dates on the portal? Will he be able to go on Monday to do biometric capture?

Also what documents are required for the renewal of passport?

Old passport
The application form
Proof of payment
anything else?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
byMikee:

Congrats.

Yes, Strictly followed.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
AJOBI77:
Good morning all,

Strictly DIY.

More Blessings
... Woow.. Finally, mine too must be ready then, my date of capture is Feb 27,will be there nezt week Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
byMikee:

Congrats.

Alausa Passport Office adheres to it always.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
dealhunter:
Go to Alimosho immigration office if you want ur passport to be out less than 2 months,I did my capturing April 27th,my collection date was June 26th,I picked it up today....it has been ready since,I just gave them extra time to pick it up Nii...

Imagine... We captured the same day but the collection date on my slip was cancelled with a red pen, till today I haven't collected it.

Well, I will check their office next two weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2023
How did u download your acknowledgement letter i don't mind if u can message me on watsapp on this noI have some questions to ask pls my interview is on Tuesday
AJOBI77:

Not renewal. It's my first Passport.

All necessary required documents are already stated in the appointment print out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2023
Please we captured since June 8th at Shagamu. DIY. On the enrollment for they wrote 13th June for collection which I believe it was a mistake. We have been calling since and they said not yet ready.

Please how long does it take from capturing to collection for DIY at Shagamu?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Let's hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sheyi13: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2023
Good morning everyone, thanks to God, I collected my passport ysterday at FESTAC office

Capturing date: Jan 26, 2023
Issued date: June 30, 2023
Picked up date: july 20, 2023

You can check on their portal to see if it’s ready bcus it showed on the portal that my passport has been issued.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Sheyi13:
Good morning everyone, thanks to God, I collected my passport ysterday at FESTAC office

Capturing date: Jan 26, 2023
Issued date: June 30, 2023
Picked up date: july 20, 2023

You can check on their portal to see if it’s ready bcus it showed on the portal that my passport has been issued.

Congratulations.

Why do I always see a very wide date difference betwen issued date and pick up date?

Is it that a passport can be issued without being ready for collection or the passport owners don't go for them until a very much later date?

Please clarify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.