Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1450003 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
pat077:
for diy?

Yeah
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Nibo latun jasi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
INU KOTO AYE NI OJA SI
Nettybrown:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Efep: 2:25am On Aug 13, 2023
Hello Guys
Good morning.
After paying and printing my passport application online, do I need to validate my nin by myself or they'll verify it at the passport office on the day of my caption.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:34am On Aug 13, 2023
Efep:
Hello Guys
Good morning.
After paying and printing my passport application online, do I need to validate my nin by myself or they'll verify it at the passport office on the day of my caption.
They are the one to do it but make sure you bargain with any officer to do that for you first which will even make your capturing easy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TYglobal: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2023
I want to get a passport in a month. Is this feasible without an agent?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Efep: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

They are the one to do it but make sure you bargain with any officer to do that for you first which will even make your capturing easy
okay thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2023
TYglobal:

No.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TYglobal: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Mukah1234:

No.

I just paid for the application online and I've gotten an appointment date but I noticed I made a mistake in my NIN number. Is there a way I can change it before my appointment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
I DNT WANT AGENT, I DNT WANT AGENT... ORDINARY TO FILL NIN YOU DON MAKE MISTAKE. LOL
TYglobal:

I just paid for the application online and I've gotten an appointment date but I noticed I made a mistake in my NIN number. Is there a way I can change it before my appointment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
TYglobal:

Very possible if you go to some states like Niger, Ebonyi, Enugu as the case maybe from fact finding. Especially in Niger and Ebonyi, you will get it within two days or a week

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

Very possible if you go to some states like Niger, Ebonyi, Enugu as the case maybe from fact finding. Especially in Niger and Ebonyi, you will get it within two days or a week

You can't get it within a month in Ebonyi. I dont know about Niger state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
TYglobal:

Mehn... I don't know ooo. There should be a way around this. Lets wait for other experienced people to respond to this first.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chifta(f): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
VTJN:
alright. Thank you.
pls I applied last week but when I was given appointment date, I found out that my surname was wrongly spelt, instead of A they put I, so I told them and they told me not to worry that they will fix it, on capturing day I was asked to check my details, everything was correct so I was captured ,but I tracked it online it was still the incorrect name, everything there was ticked so should I bother about it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
pat077:
is this a new passport or renewal? Any payments require aside the official payment?

New passport. No other compulsory payment except to want to influence things
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chifta(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yuzxy:

Please, there was a mistake in my name. Instead of Chukwunonso, my agent wrote Chukuwunonso - extra 'u'. I have done capturing. My tracking is showing NIN pending because of the disparity in the name. My agent is saying I should pay 15k for the correction but I don't have that money after paying #45k for the processing. Please what can I do?

Almost d same issue I'm having
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please I need your advice.

My wife has her NIN and BVN in my surname.

She couldn't find her original birth certificate with her maiden name.

Kindly advise on how best to go about her new Int'l passport application.

Do we need to get further documents or she can just get a new birth certificate in my surname since other documents she have now bear my surname?

Thank you in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zico10(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Good evening everyone, plz does anybody have any information about ilesha immigration office on the month of production they are now? Kindly share pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
AJOBI77:

Do we need to get further documents or she can just get a new birth certificate in my surname since other documents she have now bear my surname?

Thank you in advance
She only need court birth affidavit and marriage affidavit for backup anywhere
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jurhnsyn: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Probably by the end of the month
Emeraldfynest:
Hello, good morning. When are you going back to collect your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chifta:
pls I applied last week but when I was given appointment date, I found out that my surname was wrongly spelt, instead of A they put I, so I told them and they told me not to worry that they will fix it, on capturing day I was asked to check my details, everything was correct so I was captured ,but I tracked it online it was still the incorrect name, everything there was ticked so should I bother about it
That's why NIN verification is the first objective. Your NIN is verified that's why you were about to see it correctly when they asked you to cross-check. Meaning the one on the tracking is the one you did but on the data base, the NIN data will be the one to stay on your passport when is ready. NIN will do the needful correction for you. You need not to worry for the reason that the names will not match each other, which they believe the one on the NIN is the genuine one and that's why they will use it without your consent

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 12:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2023
AJOBI77:

Thank you in advance

Was your wife born before 1992?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

She only need court birth affidavit and marriage affidavit for backup anywhere
She needs an affidavit of birth if only she was born before 1992. If she was born after 1992 she needs to get an attestation of birth from NPC .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No, guarantor is not required. But your expired Nigerian passport is one of the requirements for renewal/reissue of Nigerian e-passport.
okay. But my passport is yet to expire, it will in 2 months time, will I have to drop it or it is just the photocopy that will be required?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2023
AJOBI77:

Thank you in advance
Your wife needs to get an affidavit of birth in your surname if only she was born before 1992. If she was born after 1992 she needs to get an attestation of birth from NPC .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2023
skentelelady:

New passport. No other compulsory payment except to want to influence things
okay. Thinking of shagamu or oyo. Will settle for one soon as my passport expires in October
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2023
pat077:
okay. But my passport is yet to expire, it will in 2 months time, will I have to drop it or it is just the photocopy that will be required?
A Nigerian passport that has validity of six months or less can be renewed. On the day of your appointment go with your Nigerian passport and photocopy of your passport data page.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

A Nigerian passport that has validity of six months or less can be renewed. On the day of your appointment go with your Nigerian passport and photocopy of your passport data page.
okay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Your wife needs to get an affidavit of birth in your surname if only she was born before 1992. If she was born after 1992 she needs to get an attestation of birth from NPC .

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.