Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1450106 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Onyeara:

29th of May ,2023

Alimosho like I heard should be ready within 2 - 3 months. You can go and check if its ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
leoA1:
Hello everyone please which state or city can i apply for a passport via diy and get it in 1 month, what are the procedures to follow and how much will it cost. It's my first time guys please share your experiences, i can actually travel anywhere i can get it on time through the diy

If you want it that way you have to go to their office not through DIY. Try Niger state, Ebonyi, Zamfara or Jigawa. There is no stress in those places according to the source. Infact, Kaduna, Kano and Abuja are the places that take time but other places produce it within a week or a month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
leoA1:
Hello everyone please which state or city can i apply for a passport via diy and get it in 1 month, what are the procedures to follow and how much will it cost. It's my first time guys please share your experiences, i can actually travel anywhere i can get it on time through the diy

As DIY:

First, to avoid disappointment have it at the back of your mind that it is almost impossible to get your passport within a month anywhere in Nigeria.

Secondly, to get it at the earliest possible time, try any of the core northern states.

It will cost you 26k to get your passport.

Go through the thread, you will find a link to apply and just follow the steps as you go through the application stage.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

If you want it that way you have to go to their office not through DIY. Try Niger state, Ebonyi, Zamfara or Jigawa. There is no stress in those places according to the source. Infact, Kaduna, Kano and Abuja are the places that take time but other places produce it within a week or a month

Chief, you keep mentioning Ebonyi. Do not mislead people. Take Ebonyi out of it. I can tell you for sure that you can't get your passport in Ebonyi within a month doing it yourself. It was possible last year but not anymore. People from Enugu are now going to Ebonyi thereby increasing the traffic there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by leoA1: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

This is a nice response i appreciate it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, you can get your wife the State of Origin document in your surname.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

Everything should and must bear the same name e.g AFRICA GOLD, GOLD AFRICA

The above are the same. Apart from that, the names can never be acceptable (e.g AFRIC GOLD, GOL AFRICA)

If you are in haste, you can later correct your origin certificate but make sure you have affidavit of birth to cover it

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by leoA1: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mukah1234:

As DIY:

First, to avoid disappointment have it at the back of your mind that it is almost impossible to get your passport within a month anywhere in Nigeria.

Secondly, to get it at the earliest possible time, try any of the core northern states.

It will cost you 26k to get your passport.

Go through the thread, you will find a link to apply and just follow the steps as you go through the application stage.

oh ok, thank you.

What if I'm taking the express route, are you aware of what it will cost in the South-south, let's say Edo state
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
leoA1:

oh ok, thank you.

What if I'm taking the express route, are you aware of what it will cost in the South-south, let's say Edo state

The express way is deceptive at times. Those officers don't don't follow the express channel of the time. They docket the money unless if you have a trustworthy person

And I can also tell you that there are many places where you will pay for express to get it within a week among the overcrowded states but to get a trustworthy is some how .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
AM AT FESTAC IMMIGRATION OFFICE.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by feathersoft: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:

Please what month and week are they currently producing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
leoA1:

oh ok, thank you.

No idea chief. You will know when you get there. It shouldn't be more than 45k depending on the officer you meet there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:

Finally. Gotten your passport yet?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
NO. IT WENT WELL.
Mukah1234:

Finally. Gotten your passport yet?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by leoA1: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

The express way is deceptive at times. Those officers don't don't follow the express channel of the time. They docket the money unless if you have a trustworthy person

And I can also tell you that there are many places where you will pay for express to get it within a week among the overcrowded states but to get a trustworthy is some how .
Yeah i understand
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by leoA1: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mukah1234:

No idea chief. You will know when you get there. It shouldn't be more than 45k depending on the officer you meet there.
Ok cool, thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Any update please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by enemerci: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good evening all, please can I go for passport collection for the entire family of 4. Will they give it to me.
Please have anyone collect on behalf of their family.

Someone said yes I can and another person said I cannot. I am now confused.
Please if you have gone through this process or you know of someone please kindly answer my confusion.

Thank you very much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
ROUNDED UP FEBRUARY, NOW PRODUCING MARCH
sunnyg12:
Any update please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
OGA GO COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT IF YOU CAPTURED FEBRUARY, NA MARCH DEM DEY PRODUCE NOW
sunnyg12:

Any update please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amen24:
Good evening everyone,
Capturing center : Sagamu
Appointment date : 16/08

On the appointment slip under instructions, I saw the following:

1) A copy of NIN slip

2) Letter of identification from LG or state of origin or national identification card.

My questions are :

1) What is the difference between NIN slip and national identity card?

2) At sagamu center is there court near by, were I can stamp and sign my guarantor form?

Try to give us an update tomorrow...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
TemmyEmmanuel:

Try to give us an update tomorrow...

NIN is the identity number on your national identity card (Slip)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opeiyekosa: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Solanaa:

location? cos it matters too

Captured feb9,nothing yet o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Opeiyekosa:

Captured feb9,nothing yet o

Wow
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opeiyekosa: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
leoA1:

Yeah i understand

Same thing that pushed me to DIY renewed for #75k and waited for 5mths

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opeiyekosa: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Solanaa:

Festac

location? cos it matters too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Nice one, hope u've collected urs ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Opeiyekosa:

Funny 🤣🤣
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Opeiyekosa:

DIY for 75K, is it for the 10yrs passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by enemerci: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
enemerci:
Good evening all, please can I go for passport collection for the entire family of 4. Will they give it to me.
Please have anyone collect on behalf of their family.

Someone said yes I can and another person said I cannot. I am now confused.
Please if you have gone through this process or you know of someone please kindly answer my confusion.

Thank you very much

Please someone should please answer
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hustler007: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Which date and month you been captured
BabaIbo:
Please house, who knows the month they are producing in Osogbo Passport Office?

I don taya for the constant delay honestly. It is going to 4 months now and yet nothing nothing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 12:58am On Aug 16, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
I actually captured in May,thanks for the update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Elui2(m), talk2yommex2000(m), infofta(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.