Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451817 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
pufframmy:
which passport center ples

ibadan gate

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fireandforget:

Thanks man... Can I go to any court .. probably like customary court.. and how much will it cost me to sign it .. so I'll know how much I'll budget so I don't get ripped off

Any court ma
#100-#500
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

Any court ma
#100-#500
Only High Court|Magistrate Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vinexe: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please how can I go about the change of my names in my passport please some one should respond to me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhyah(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Renewing at Alausa, DIY...

Please what should I go with on my appointment day?

I will appreciate if someone can help me with format of the application letter for renewal. Make I just write am down before I go on that day.

Thanks...thanks...thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2023
Rhyah:
Renewing at Alausa, DIY...

Please what should I go with on my appointment day?

I will appreciate if someone can help me with format of the application letter for renewal. Make I just write am down before I go on that day.

Thanks...thanks...thanks

The Passport Control Officer,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja
Lagos.

Sir/Ma
APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
I, Bashorun Rhyah Alice humbly apply for the renewal of my passport number A85772345222 which expired on 20 July 2023.
Attached are my documents and the passport for your perusal, kind consideration and approval, please.

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
Rhyah Alice Bashorun

PS On your appointment day go with the following documents:

(1) Copy of online passport application form.
(2) Copy of payment receipt.
(3) Copy of acknowledgement slip.
(4) The passport you want to renew.
(5) Copy of the data page of the passport you want to renew.
(6) 2 recent colour passport photographs.
(7) Copy of your NIN slip.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2023
vinexe:
Please how can I go about the change of my names in my passport please some one should respond to me

Visit: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/main
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 2Grfehypeman: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2023
I captured on the 15th of May at Abeokuta, I went there yesterday to check if my passport is ready and I was told that my passport is on data upload. Please, Ejor what does that mean? Since May 15
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayopercent(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Iseoluwani:

I collected my passport today, it has been produced since AUG 12.

and about activation ,it did not even take 5mins talk more of 2weeks. dont even drop anything.
FEb, march, april ,may and june is been produced

Congratulations my brother.
The capturing date for the passport I want to collect was done on May 26,i was there to check it on August 18 but was told that it hasn't been produced. I later called my plug there(last working day in August) and he told me that booklets has finished, they are expecting new booklets. He said they are still on May production and mine is not ready cos of the booklets.
Concerning the activation stuff, you can see that yours has been produced for almost 2 weeks before you went for collection. What is on ground there is that after passport is produced, they don't activate it immediately...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2023
Ayopercent:

Congratulations my brother.
The capturing date for the passport I want to collect was done on May 26,i was there to check it on August 18 but was told that it hasn't been produced. I later called my plug there(last working day in August) and he told me that booklets has finished, they are expecting new booklets. He said they are still on May production and mine is not ready cos of the booklets.
Concerning the activation stuff, you can see that yours has been produced for almost 2 weeks before you went for collection. What is on ground there is that after passport is produced, they don't activate it immediately...

Tanks so much buddy, if not my plug, he just went in and told me to wait 5mins voila it was out. The activation was just like a min or two.

Hopefully it passport should be out before the middle of Sept.

Getting my passport was like winning a battle. Nigeria is gone tipetipe

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IAMU: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Lagos.

Sir/Ma
I, Bashorun Rhyah Alice humbly apply for the renewal of my passport number A85772345222 which expired on 20 July 2023.
Attached are my documents and the passport for your perusal, kind consideration and approval, please.

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
Rhyah Alice Bashorun

Thanks for this information 👍

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomiposi001: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
MY PEOPLE, PLS HOW DO I GET IMO STATE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN. I AM IN OYO AND TRAVELING TO ANYWHERE AT THIS TIME IS OUT OF THE OPTION.

ANY HELP PLEASE?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mexxy1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mayysen(f): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=vinexe post=125563473][/quote]

Yes, I changed from my maiden to married name. I captured on 9th of August and it was ready on 24th August. I collected it next day. It wasn't DIY as I needed it urgently and was told change of name takes a while so I paid extra. I went with a copy of my NIN, hubby's data page, Marriage certificate, Affidavit of change of name, old passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teeexquisite: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please any update for Alausa passport office. I captured May 30th. Please which month are they currently on?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ramon212: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
aregbelosa just finished ministry of interior
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ramon212: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=vinexe post=125563473][/quote]

hello, pls what's the fastest way to get renewal of international passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhyah(f): 1:30am On Sep 07, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Lagos.

Sir/Ma

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
Rhyah Alice Bashorun

Thanks a lot.

Hope my passport won't be retained as I still need it for an exam...Still got 4 months on it.

Please, what's acknowledgement slip? Or did you mean appointment slip as that was one of the three items I printed out from the website.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 2:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Please I just registered online to renew my passport on 5th September 2023. Please what documents do you take along for appointment date. Please my appointment date and center is Festac on 18 September 2023. Thank you sir

Justbesure:

Affix Approval, if you go back again after may two weeks and they are still saying same thing, please kindly probe further to know what the problem is. It might just be because you didn't settle them during capturing that they decide to remove your file from production. Also try to know if those that captured that time have received their passport, if they have received, then you talk to them.
That was exactly what happened to me in gwagwalada office, because I didn't pay for what they called processing fee, though it was later resolved after I make a huge issue out of it. I didn't pay kobo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Orlatunday11(m): 2:14am On Sep 07, 2023
Please house what is it take to aquire new international passport. It cost, papers or details required, best center to process it.

Note. No need fast track....but need it latest this year.
Lives in Abeokuta

Thanks for your reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 2:31am On Sep 07, 2023
How many people of guarantor form i will need. Thank you sir

ekitimanalways:

Only High Court or Magistrate Court.
At High Court of Lagos State Igbosere Road it costs ₦500 to get the guarantor's form stamped.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 2:48am On Sep 07, 2023
Please I just registered online to renew my passport on 5th September 2023. Please what documents do you take along for appointment date. Please my appointment date and center is Festac on 18 September 2023.

Bb007:
Please has any DIY who captured in February at the Festac office collected their passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Please I just registered online to renew my passport on 5th September 2023. Please what documents do you take along for appointment date. Please my appointment date and center is Festac on 18 September 2023.

Mukah1234:

Yes. Some february applicants here confirmed they already got theirs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by THURAFTERNOON: 3:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Good morning house.
Before I make payment , I would love to confirm please . Which of these two centers is now more DIY-friendly, SAGAMU or ALAUSA immigration office? Many thanks for your reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 4:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Please sir I need your help I don't have anyone to fill my guarantor form. Please what can I do

ekitimanalways:

As long as your guarantor has a valid Nigerian passport, where he or she resides in Nigeria does not matter. Yes, you can get the guarantor's form stamped in Enugu (High Court or Magistrate Court). Yes, you can go after your scheduled appointment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 4:12am On Sep 07, 2023

nikkyakins:
I finally did my diy capturing at alimosho branch thanks to everyone for the information needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cyif2003(m): 4:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Good day. Pls has any one done change of name based on marriage in any passport office in Lagos? Pls what’s d tym frame for it to be ready either normal or fast track. My agent is not giving me any specific tym for fast track .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Trustingod777:
Please sir I need your help I don't have anyone to fill my guarantor form. Please what can I do

Guarantor's form is not required since you are renewing your passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2023
Trustingod777:
How many people of guarantor form i will need. Thank you sir

...just one Nigerian with a valid Nigerian passport can stand as guarantor. But guarantor's form is not required since you are renewing your passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2023
Rhyah:

Thanks a lot.

Hope my passport won't be retained as I still need it for an exam...Still got 4 months on it.

Please, what's acknowledgement slip? Or did you mean appointment slip as that was one of the three items I printed out from the website.
No, your passport will not be retained. A
Nigerian passport must have 6 months validity or less for renewal.
An acknowledgement slip is different from appointment slip.

Correctly write the date your passport will expire in four months time in the application for renewal of passport.

Lagos.

Sir/Ma
I, Bashorun Rhyah Alice humbly apply for the renewal of my passport number A85772345222 which will expire on 29 January 2024.

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
Rhyah Alice Bashorun

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Only High Court|Magistrate Court.
Good morning must I print out my the documents from the online passport site in coloured paper? Or I can print black & white all through. I don't want to waste money twice
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2023
God bless you for the replied sir. Yes I have listed printed out for renew passport.

1. Online Standard Passport Application
2. Payment receipt
3. Appointment slip
4. The passport want for renew
5. Data page of passport for renew
6. 2 recent photograph passport
7. NIN
8. Application Letter

Please do I still need any other documents for renew passport because my appointment date is 18th September 2023 Festac immigration.

Thank you once again

ekitimanalways:

...just one Nigerian with a valid Nigerian passport can stand as guarantor. But guarantor's form is not required since you are renewing your passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: konshency(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.