Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433920 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:
If you have issues with international passport and NIMC you can holla at me.if you want to process international passport and you want to get it in one week I'm your sure plug,but capturing must be done in NIS office in Sauka Abuja.... Price depends on what your issue is,you can ask me any questions if you have any.
PS Fast track is 1week and you're required to pay half the agreed amount at the point of submitting documents,the remaining half will be collected in cash when you come for capture.No balance no Capture.if you're lucky your passport might even come out in less than a week ,but 1 week is the standard,tell people who have those kind of issues
Oga, we don't do that here. This place is strictly DIY! Get away

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IjeBos(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
What is the fasted way to get the NIN sorted for a Nigerian passport? Has anyone gotten it done in 24 hours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Handsome1: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
kizonero:
My experience @Alausa Passport office Today 8th of November, 2023.

12:pm Appointment, I got there 11:45pm. I walked straight inside the building facing the entrance gate.

The fair lady I met when I entered the building, after checking my documents, ask me to buy brown file and rope at the gate. Got it for ₦500. Then she referred me to room 12 where another check was done and stamp. I went back to the lady and she ask me to seat where they will call me for capturing.

Not quite long, another woman came out and ask for my file and I submitted to her, the next thing I was called in and the capturing was done. A slip was printed and given to me. Collection date February 2024.

Few minutes after I left the place, I decided to track my application by entering my app num and ref num, it all showed "mark green", except for the last part, "passport issued" saying "PP pending production.

The whole thing, didn't take up to 30mins. It was sweet and simple. Pls note, it is RENEWAL

Below are the documents I went with

Online application form
Payment receipt
Nin
Data page and last page of PP
2 passport photograph
Old PP
Application letter (hand written)

Thank you all
Please what was the cost for renewal?
Please can I see a sample of the hand written application please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Handsome1: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2023
Please has anyone successful done this in Delta either renewable or fresh passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brown1234: 2:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

Ok dear

Please where do I pay the administrative charge of 35k? Is it on NIS website and will I also pay for the application fee for passport also
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IjeBos(m): 2:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

Not exactly Sha but like 1 day and a half

Really, so if I did it on a Fri. It would be ready to do a passport Monday evening?
Are there any locations that close late in the evening?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honlucas: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Davidsbillions:
Hi!
I applied for passport online and i was given a date for data capturing but i was unable to make it. I went back online to reschedule but rescheduling was disabled for my center.
Please can anyone advice me on what to do?
when did you apply for the passport?
When was the capture date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingzjayzee: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Henrick007:
wel it high but am ok wit d price since i collected it d same day. because i wnt frm lagos.
them say something high. U say u are okay with it. Hmm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayetobi92: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Hello, please are all these documents requested to be brought on the day of capturing truly needed? if not which are the important ones (first timer)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by QuackedOlive: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2023
Ayetobi92:
Hello, please are all these documents requested to be brought on the day of capturing truly needed? if not which are the important ones (first timer)

Nin copy
2 Passport photograph
Application slip
Appointment slip
Payment Receipt
Guarantors form
Guarantors e-passport data page
Guarantors form of ID (NIN or Driver's license)
Birth certificate (a copy and carry the original for sighting)
Local Government Certificate (a copy and carry the original for sighting).

If you're married/a minor/ lost a spouse, you have additional things to include.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2023
administrative charge of 35k for what

brown1234:

Please where do I pay the administrative charge of 35k? Is it on NIS website and will I also pay for the application fee for passport also
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Terrible experience at the passport office alausa today,they said there was no network to validate NIN,I had to leave after waiting for over 3 hours bcuz I had something to do on the island
So so sad
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Htown64(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2023
How do one go about filling the guarantor’s form for someone who’s not traveling abroad. This new online form is totally different from the previous form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by QuackedOlive: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Just an advice for Ikoyi passport applicants, when going for your capturing. Just walk into the passport office straight.

I made the mistake of following some thieves that led me to a place where I filled a form. After filling the form, they advices me to pay money to fast track it. And they tried to scare me into thinking that I won't complete my capturing that day.

However, I refused to pay and left to the passport office. I completed the whole Documentation and Capturing in 1hr 30mins. This was completely DIY.

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cadek: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Good day brethren,

After reading and processing all the information on this thread, I decided to start the process for my international passport this month.

I base in Lagos but due to all what I heard about Lagos centers, I decided to choose Abeokuta immigration office and I won't lie am glad I did.

I finished capturing on Friday (10/11/2023), and awaiting the passport collection.

Note: all is strictly DIY, and I'll drop the full update after I physically collect my passport. Till then, anticipate.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kizonero(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Handsome1:

Please what was the cost for renewal?
Please can I see a sample of the hand written application please

Renewal 5yrs ₦25,000 while 10yrs is ₦70,000

Below is the sample of my hand written application letter

The Passport Control Officer,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja
Lagos.

Sir/Ma,

APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT

I, odogwu olaniyi humbly apply for the renewal of my Ecowas Passport number AO23456789, which expired on the 10th of October 2023.

Please see attached documents below;

* Copy of online passport application form
* Copy of payment receipt
* Copy of data page and Last page of the passport
* 2 passport photographs
* Copy of my NIN slip
* Appointment slip
* Renewal application letter
* Expired passport

I look forward for your kind consideration and approval.

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
odogwu olaniyi

The Passport Control Officer,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja
Lagos.

Sir/Ma
APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT

I, Bashorun Rhyah Alice humbly apply for the renewal of my passport number A85772345222 which expired on 20 July 2023.

Attached are my documents and the passport for your perusal, kind consideration and approval, please.

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
Rhyah Alice Bashorun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayetobi92: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Htown64:
How do one go about filling the guarantor’s form for someone who’s not traveling abroad. This new online form is totally different from the previous form.
bro, where do i get the guarantor form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Htown64(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Midgut(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in one of immigration's office for appointment and capturing but they are asking for money. These people are funny sa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayetobi92: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
QuackedOlive:

Nin copy
2 Passport photograph
Application slip
Appointment slip
Payment Receipt
Guarantors form
Guarantors e-passport data page
Guarantors form of ID (NIN or Driver's license)
Birth certificate (a copy and carry the original for sighting)
Local Government Certificate (a copy and carry the original for sighting).

If you're married/a minor/ lost a spouse, you have additional things to include.
Sorry to ask, which one is local government certificate?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ayetobi92:

Local government certificate is a document issued to you by a local government official(s) to confirm that you are from a particular village, local government and state in Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gr8mind07(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Good evening. Please anyone with Port Harcourt renewal experience. I would like to know if its DIY friendly
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
State of Origin form

Ayetobi92:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TopeQs: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wonders at Ikoyi passport office.

For the first time, I'll actually confirmed that something a sitting minister in Nigeria announced is working

My passport is ready today and I captured on the 27th of October, Friday. Less than 3 weeks and exactly 13 working days since I captured.

To say I was surprised is the least of it. I was just wondering what happened, I didn't pay for any fast track, although I was asked if I wanted to fast track it but because I need it early next year, I said no.

Now it's out.. now I believe Nigeria can really work if we want it to.

More details:
Registered online on Friday, 29th September.....
was given an appointment of 27th October, Friday.
Got a message that it's ready today, 15th, November. Everything took less than 2 months

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by QuackedOlive: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
TopeQs:

For the first time, I'll actually confirmed that something a sitting minister in Nigeria announced is working

My passport is ready today and I captured on the 27th of October, Friday. Less than 3 weeks and exactly 13 working days since I captured.

To say I was surprised is the least of it. I was just wondering what happened, I didn't pay for any fast track, although I was asked if I wanted to fast track it but because I need it early next year, I said no.

More details:
Got a message that it's ready today, 15th, November. Everything took less than 2 months

Nice. Was it a text message you got?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kizonero(m): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2023
Ayetobi92:

Can also be called Certificate of Origin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kizonero(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2023
TopeQs:

More details:

Are you saying that your pp was ready before the collection date on the slip that was given to you after capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TopeQs: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2023
kizonero:

Are you saying that your pp was ready before the collection date on the slip that was given to you after capturing?

The slip didn't include any collection date...just my name and application number. To think I tried to track it online and I didn't see anything there.

QuackedOlive:

Nice. Was it a text message you got?

I got the number of someone there, he sent me a text.

....and before anyone asks, NO, I didn't pay any official there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.