Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436685 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Davidsbillions: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Davidsbillions:
Hi!
I applied for passport online and i was given a date for data capturing but i was unable to make it. I went back online to reschedule but rescheduling was disabled for my center.
Please can anyone advice me on what to do?

Good evening house
Please does anyone know what i can do about this?

I applied 10th of May
Capturing date was 6th of June

Anyone please!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
ekitimanalways:

(1) Your guarantor's expired will not be accepted.
(2) Have you paid the application fee?
must i receive a message before I can collect my passport my collection date has passed

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 1:01am On Nov 24, 2023
kizonero:
Good morning all,

Please I just track my application, only for me to see enrollment page to the last page saying pending. Meanwhile after my capturing on Nov 8, it was all ticked except for the last page.

What could be the problem?

Recheck after 24 - 48 hours.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2023
nikkyakins:
must i receive a message before I can collect my passport my collection date has passed
You may, or you may not receive text message notification(s) from NIS that your passport is ready. However, the online tracker for Nigerian passports is not reliable. In my own opinion, go back to the passport office where you had enrolled/captured…

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You may, or you may not receive a notification message from NIS that your passport is ready. However, the online tracker for Nigerian passports is not reliable. In my own opinion, go back to the passport office where you had enrolled/captured…
thanks always
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyobamiIsaac12: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Debbypat:
I'm a new passport applicant and my guarantors passport expired January this year, can i still use ii in my guarantor's form?

And secondly when i was filing the online application, i saw space for just maiden's name and i filled in my other name ''Deborah'' i did not add my surname. And this Deborah is not on my documents. After i finished the application and downloaded the form, it turned out showing Mother maiden's name. And Deborah is not my mother maiden's name its my fourth name.

Will there be issues on the day of capturing? Or can it be corrected in cybercafe?

Pls i need response... Thank you.
You won't have issues with the maiden name you filled there but get a guarantor whose international passport has not expired.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tundebasic(m): 1:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Hi guys, what will someone do if their passport expired a long time ago (2010) and they wish to renew it now?

Would it be advisable for the applicant to visit an immigration office for assisted application or one can still use the DIY approach?

Obviously, it appears like the assisted application is a rip off.

Who had an experience like this recently?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelvindj98: 1:46am On Nov 27, 2023
tundebasic:
Hi guys, what will someone do if their passport expired a long time ago (2010) and they wish to renew it now?

Would it be advisable for the applicant to visit an immigration office for assisted application or one can still use the DIY approach?

Obviously, it appears like the assisted application is a rip off.

Who had an experience like this recently?
You can't request renewal anymore once your expired passport passes10 years. You will have to apply for a new one.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tundebasic(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2023
kelvindj98:

You can't request renewal anymore once your expired passport passes10 years. You will have to apply for a new one.
Hmmm, thanks for the insight.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2023
After following this group for 3 years, I now have my passport. Did DIY, got it in 6weeks.
Time to exit. Thanks to everyone

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2023
kelvindj98:

This is misleading

Request for a renewal

Years doesn't have anything to do with renewal since you actually had the passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2023
Who is at Alausa office or will be there this week. Can you please confirm if soft copy of state of origin can be accepted for sighting while I submit the photocopy. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darkside212(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Stephanie75:
Good evening,

I have at International passport that will expire next year. I just did 'change of data' (changed my surname to my husband's name) on the website.
What documents do I need to go with when going for capturing? Do I need a guarantor, birth certificate & state of origin?

I also applied for my baby and we will both capture on the same day. What documents do I need for my baby? Does he needs a guarantor too?

Thank you

Please did you make your payment online for the change of name before you were given a date for capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2023
Hi everyone, I tried tracking my passport as usual and got this error message this morning.

The status before, was "Pending Production".

Can anyone help provide insights? Thank you.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2023
itsUmohEtido:
Hi everyone, I tried tracking my passport as usual and got this error message this morning.

I think it's a general issue. Mine is also showing the same error.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Thank you. I hope they fix it soon.

AyobamiIsaac12:
I think it's a general issue. Mine is also showing the same error.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stephanie75(f): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Darkside212:

Please did you make your payment online for the change of name before you were given a date for capturing

Yes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darkside212(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Stephanie75:

Yes.

Thanks i would like if you can update us here after you’ve gone for your capturing
When is the date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyobamiIsaac12: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
itsUmohEtido:
Thank you. I hope they fix it soon.

Now fixed. Check

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
Now fixed. Check
Yeah, I just checked too. Thank you.
Although I wonder how one would know when it's actually ready for collection, given that most testify to not getting any update until they walk into the office themselves to confirm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
itsUmohEtido:

Yeah, I just checked too. Thank you.
Although I wonder how one would know when it's actually ready for collection, given that most testify to not getting any update until they walk into the office themselves to confirm.
Go when it's exactly 6 weeks from your capturing date

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stephanie75(f): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2023
Darkside212:

Thanks i would like if you can update us here after you’ve gone for your capturing
When is the date

December 12th. I'll do so.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by geewean(m): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Good day everyone,

With regards to the documentation for the Nigerian passport.Should one go with the original documents ( certificate of origin,birth certificate etc) or the photocopied ones ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sirorangeman: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2023
SKhanmi:

Thanks... Your info was quite useful...
I actually took someone there to capture yesterday. First time application.

Got to Alausa around 10.18 , left there around 11:40. The process was so fast I was even shocked. The crowd was way lesser than what I expected also. No queues outside the gates, didn't even fill any forms either.

As long as your documents are complete, you have no problem. If you're coming from outside the state. Bring the original receipts for the court stamps & signature on the guarantors form.

And for women, you might want to be careful what types of fixed earrings or long hair attachments/golden wigs/weavings/hairstyle you take there. Stuffs like that prevented many from capturing or open you up for extortion.

Please can I get help on how to fill the guarantor form I did a fresh application and I am new I really don’t understand how this things work
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2023
My experience at Osogbo Passport Office, DIY

My biometric capturing was scheduled to hold on 25th of September, network was very bad this very day,
my appointment was 12noon, Firstly, I was directed where file was raised for me, it was at this junction one
immigration lady said that am going to pay administration fee of #10k, I told her no moneygrin grin;

Then, the waiting begin bcus of network issue. We waited till evening, (I prayed a lot that the network be restored cool), at the end.
everyone present was told to go and come back tomorrow being 26th, I lodged with NCCF Osogbo,
was actually coming from Ife- Central, (Corps Member).

My observation: there was nothing like discrimination between DIY or those using immigration officers,
(I think those that employed the service of immigration officers were attended to in coded manner)
and all the process where really fast.

Because of lot of tales I heard concerning Osogbo Immigration Office, was expecting my passport to
be ready in the next six (6) month. but low and behold GRACE FIND ME, it was ready for
collection Nov 9th, it takes them 33 working days to produce my passport.

however, I received a message on Nov 18th. that my passport was ready for collection.

One thing that amuse me was that; someone told me that Passport Immigration Officers
came to my house to ensure that I actually leave there, and God mount an Angle that
attended to them
, is strange though.

Note, I prayed a lot, asking the Lord to go and fast track it for me and that is what he did,

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.
I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY,

All thanks to everyone here, I gathered all the information and processes from this platform,
also, thank you to someone special in our midst, @Mademan01, I dropped my number
seeking for clarifications and he reached out to me and has been guiding me all through.

Osogbo is really fast, I meet people from Lagos that came to optain there passport here in Osun State.

MAY GOD GRANT US HIS BLESSINGS ON THIS JOURNING OF FAITH.... AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2023
geewean:
Good day everyone,

With regards to the documentation for the Nigerian passport.Should one go with the original documents ( certificate of origin,birth certificate etc) or the photocopied ones ?

Please go with the original documents on the day of appointment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
Go when it's exactly 6 weeks from your capturing date
Will do, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mannasseh(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2023
Please i beg you, guide me on how to process and pay for my passport in portharcourt.

Documents i will need
How to make the payments

Please tell me, you are all i got now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darkside212(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Stephanie75:

December 12th. I'll do so.

Okay thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Zbk001:
My experience at Osogbo Passport Office, DIY

My biometric capturing was scheduled to hold on 25th of September, network was very bad this very day,
my appointment was 12noon, Firstly, I was directed where file was raised for me, it was at this junction one
immigration lady said that am going to pay administration fee of #10k, I told her no moneygrin grin;

Then, the waiting begin bcus of network issue. We waited till evening, (I prayed a lot that the network be restored cool), at the end.
everyone present was told to go and come back tomorrow being 26th, I lodged with NCCF Osogbo,
was actually coming from Ife- Central, (Corps Member).

My observation: there was nothing like discrimination between DIY or those using immigration officers,
(I think those that employed the service of immigration officers were attended to in coded manner)
and all the process where really fast.

Because of lot of tales I heard concerning Osogbo Immigration Office, was expecting my passport to
be ready in the next six (6) month. but low and behold GRACE FIND ME, it was ready for
collection Nov 9th, it takes them 33 working days to produce my passport.

however, I received a message on Nov 18th. that my passport was ready for collection.

One thing that amuse me was that; someone told me that Passport Immigration Officers
came to my house to ensure that I actually leave there, and God mount an Angle that
attended to them
, is strange though.

Note, I prayed a lot, asking the Lord to go and fast track it for me and that is what he did,

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.
I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY,

All thanks to everyone here, I gathered all the information and processes from this platform,
also, thank you to someone special in our midst, @Mademan01, I dropped my number
seeking for clarifications and he reached out to me and has been guiding me all through.

Osogbo is really fast, I meet people from Lagos that came to optain there passport here in Osun State.

MAY GOD GRANT US HIS BLESSINGS ON THIS JOURNING OF FAITH.... AMEN.

You people must put religion inside everything
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adegoke93: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2023
itsUmohEtido:

Good morning, I have the same issue up till now, please what could be the problem?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trust2020: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2023
sheyihandsy:
Once you see NOT FOUND, it means your passport is ready.

For a week now ( 20th Nov 2023) my application tracking keeps returning NOT FOUND!
No matching application status found for application number: ******* and reference number: ********
AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT NIS ABUJA HQ INSISTS MY PASSPORT HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED THAT THEY HAVE NO BOOKLETS !
BUT SAYS A FEW OF HIS NIS COLLEAGUES HAVE BOOKLETS AND HE WOULD SPEAK TO THEM AND GET BACK TO ME WHATEVER THEIR RESPONSE IS.
I’M REALLY CONCERNED TRACKER KEEPS RETURNING “ NOT FOUND “

GOOD NIGERIANS, PLEASE ADVISE
Thanks in advance.
Much Love

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.