Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439052 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teedeechian(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
I just realised I picked 30th of Nov instead of 7th of December for capturing date. Tried rescheduling but I'm getting reschedule restricted for this center. I picked sagamu.
What should I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2023

ekitimanalways:

Please go with the original documents on the day of appointment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jadajada: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
TheyvidA:

Well, one guy refused to pay and he was frustrated.i Captured and left him there. So, it's up to you
so, what is the essence of DIY if I'm to pay such amount.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Badabada:
Good day brother and thanks for all you have been doing on this thread. Please boss I am about applying for my international passport today and I want to use the DIY way. Please what should I have handy and what documents am I going to upload on this first instant? Pls come through for a brother. And also the site I am to apply on. Thanks boss.

The last time I checked, NIS didn't request applicants for Nigerian passports to upload certain documents…

For passport application visit: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Walk in at anytime of your choice and get captured, you don’t need to reschedule
Teedeechian:
I just realised I picked 30th of Nov instead of 7th of December for capturing date. Tried rescheduling but I'm getting reschedule restricted for this center. I picked sagamu.
What should I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chizyn(f): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
TheyvidA:

If you have state of origin certificate, you can use it instead of letter of identification.

If you were born in 1992 till this day, you will present a birth certificate that was issued by Npc(if you don't have, go to your nearest local government and get it done. It less than 3k).but if you were born before 1992,you can use a sworn affidavit that you were born before 1992.
Thank you for replying
What i actually wanted to know is, say i go to my state of origin office today…would i be able to get it that same day??

I am born April 1991 and i have a Birth certificate that was issued to me then by NPC.
Would that be okay to use?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teedeechian(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Thank you
YeyeBoyfriend:
Walk in at anytime of your choice and get captured, you don’t need to reschedule
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheggsliveth: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Teedeechian:
What should I do?

Please Sir, I just made payment for my passport renew and have saved the payment...please how will I schedule capturing date and what do I need to go with sir.?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobijas001(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
Teedeechian:
What should I do?
You can go anytime after the captured date, you’ll be attended to
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobijas001(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
chizyn:

Thank you for replying
What i actually wanted to know is, say i go to my state of origin office today…would i be able to get it that same day??

I am born April 1991 and i have a Birth certificate that was issued to me then by NPC.
Would that be okay to use?
You can use your birth certificate, it is acceptable. State of origin collection has it own procedures, but na 9ja we Dey once u get people for dere nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MountainTop34: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2023
Please I need help.

My 70-yr old mum went through the DIY route. I helped her complete the application and she captured on OCT 17 at the Ibadan office. We need this passport urgently, don’t know if there’s someone on here that can help fast track the production. We do not have time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheggsliveth: 5:00am On Dec 06, 2023
Thanks got an appointment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2023
sheggsliveth:

Please Sir, I just made payment for my passport renew and have saved the payment...please how will I schedule capturing date and what do I need to go with sir.?
https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/

(1) Copy of online application form.

(2) Payment receipt.

(3) Acknowledgement slip (if you paid through the bank).

(4) Original and photocopy of NIN slip.
Copy of the data page and last page of expired passport.

(5) The passport to be renewed.

(6) Hand written application letter.
(7) 2 colour passport photographs.

Please note that the guarantor's form and state of origin certificate are not required for renewal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheggsliveth: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2023
ekitimanalways:

(2) Payment receipt.

Please note that the guarantor's form and state of origin certificate are not required for renewal.

Thanks for feedback, I only don't have or know ' hand written application letter' out of the documents listed...how do I go about that?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheyvidA(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2023
jadajada:
so, what is the essence of DIY if I'm to pay such amount.

?? ? You asked a question and i have answered you already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobijas001(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
MountainTop34:
Please I need help.

My 70-yr old mum went through the DIY route. I helped her complete the application and she captured on OCT 17 at the Ibadan office. We need this passport urgently, don’t know if there’s someone on here that can help fast track the production. We do not have time
When last did check if it’s ready for collection?? Because if there isn’t any issue, it should have been ready for collection
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Trustingod777:
Thank you @ekitimanalways

I collected my passport yesterday. I captured on 15 September and I got it yesterday.

God bless you for your guard.

what centre?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Festac

nikkyakins:
what centre?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightycrownnyme: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
please how can i get my guarantor form filled
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by namqul(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Please I want to know if I can change my date of birth on the immigration portal without going to Abuja. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2023
ekitimanalways:

(2) Payment receipt.

This is exactly what brought me here. Thanks for the info. I'm renewing my passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Has anyone followed the diy and captured in the Ph centre? How's it like? Is it hassle free?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gr8mind07(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2023
Someone who has gone throughthe PH passport office should kindly attend to this request. I also want to do renewal and will like to attempt the DIY
RosyIsBlessed:
Has anyone followed the diy and captured in the Ph centre? How's it like? Is it hassle free?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anonimoux: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2023
How much now oh?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyeleye101(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Anyone have a sure plug for passport in Osun State?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Andychinedu: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Finally my NIN is verified after 10days…
Omo DIY no still easy oo😂😂😂

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightycrownnyme: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
please can someone tell me how i reschedule my appointment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Andychinedu:
Finally my NIN is verified after 10days…
Omo DIY no still easy oo😂😂😂
DIY is easy but it depends on the passport office. Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja is DIY friendly.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
ekitimanalways:

The last time I checked, NIS didn't request applicants for Nigerian passports to upload certain documents…

For passport application visit: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
The site is not working or is it my phone?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2023
kumbhuru:

The site is not working or is it my phone?
I just visited the site. It's working! Perhaps check the internet connection of your phone.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I just visited the site. It's working! Perhaps check the internet connection of your phone.
The site was down throughout yesterday evening.
It's working now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Omo,there's a failed transaction and I was debited.
Should I try again or what till they reverse

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.