Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435365 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trust2020: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2023
itsUmohEtido:
Hi everyone, I tried tracking my passport as usual and got this error message this morning.

The status before, was "Pending Production".

Can anyone help provide insights? Thank you.

For a week now ( 20th Nov 2023) my application tracking keeps returning NOT FOUND!
No matching application status found for application number: ******* and reference number: ********
AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT NIS ABUJA HQ INSISTS MY PASSPORT HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED THAT THEY HAVE NO BOOKLETS !
BUT SAYS A FEW OF HIS NIS COLLEAGUES HAVE BOOKLETS AND HE WOULD SPEAK TO THEM AND GET BACK TO ME WHATEVER THEIR RESPONSE IS.
I’M REALLY CONCERNED TRACKER KEEPS RETURNING “ NOT FOUND “

GOOD NIGERIANS, PLEASE ADVISE
Thanks in advance.
Much Love

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
I honestly have no idea. The portal appears to be down again.

adegoke93:
Good morning, I have the same issue up till now, please what could be the problem?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Trust2020:

For a week now ( 20th Nov 2023) my application tracking keeps returning NOT FOUND!
No matching application status found for application number: ******* and reference number: ********
AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT NIS ABUJA HQ INSISTS MY PASSPORT HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED THAT THEY HAVE NO BOOKLETS !
BUT SAYS A FEW OF HIS NIS COLLEAGUES HAVE BOOKLETS AND HE WOULD SPEAK TO THEM AND GET BACK TO ME WHATEVER THEIR RESPONSE IS.

Thanks in advance.
Much Love

Sorry to hear it. I believe it's a general issue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Thank you @ekitimanalways

I collected my passport yesterday. I captured on 15 September and I got it yesterday.

God bless you for your guard.

9 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shaibu123: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
Trust2020:

Thanks in advance.
Much Love
Try checking again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Trustingod777:
Thank you @ekitimanalways

I collected my passport yesterday. I captured on 15 September and I got it yesterday.

God bless you for your guard.

Please, did you get any notification to come pick it up or you went to their office to check its availability?

I've done my capturing since September 27 in Ilorin without any green light.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Impactever(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
adewalay:

I applied online and I paid 26K altogether for 32 pages.

Oops

Thanks for this information.

Much appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 3:34am On Dec 03, 2023
I checked it online passport issued was green 🍏🍏🍏 then I went to their Festac office next day, within 10 minutes I got it.

Nataba:

Please, did you get any notification to come pick it up or you went to their office to check its availability?

I've done my capturing since September 27 in Ilorin without any green light.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2023
Please I need your input concerning this, If a passport has expired for more than 10 years will I apply for a renewal or a new passport.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anonimoux: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2023
How much is Passport (32 Pages 5 Years Validity) now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2023
My response is subject to confirmation. I believe that if your expired passport is an e-passport, you need to apply for renewal but if it's not the e-passport, then you need to put in a fresh application
Bibitayo2:
Please I need your input concerning this, If a passport has expired for more than 10 years will I apply for a renewal or a new passport.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bibitayo2:

Thank you.

I'm always awake when I see some questions like this.

You have a passport already on government Data base, and it has expired and you are asking if you are to renew or do fresh passport.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Levels1:

I'm always awake when I see some questions like this.

You have a passport already on government Data base, and it has expired and you are asking if you are to renew or do fresh passport.

Jesus is Lord

It's a valid question regardless. Nigeria isn't exactly the best at keeping records, digital or otherwise.

If you have the correct information, please provide it; otherwise, simply scroll past it instead of making someone seem dumb. If they knew and were certain of the answer, they wouldn't ask it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
itsUmohEtido:

It's a valid question regardless. Nigeria isn't exactly the best at keeping records, digital or otherwise.

If you have the correct information, please provide it; otherwise, simply scroll past it instead of making someone seem dumb. If they knew and were certain of the answer, they wouldn't ask it.

What is valid in such question?

Are you saying Nigeria isn't good in records keeping in terms of international passport?

Meaning you have to apply for a fresh passport because the previous expired 20 years ago?

Okay Sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
itsUmohEtido:

What is valid in such question?

You mean Nigeria is poor in records keeping as such once an international passport expires due to long years like 20years you still have to do a fresh one?

Jesus is Lord
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightycrownnyme: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
someone should please help.
i tried to fill passport form online but when i got to payment my card cant be debited. what should i do to make payment.
again how much is 64pages for 10year validity cost?
thankls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
The passport expired in 2006 before Nigeria started issuing e-passports.

Thank you
sirrotex:
My response is subject to confirmation. I believe that if your expired passport is an e-passport, you need to apply for renewal but if it's not the e-passport, then you need to put in a fresh application

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheyvidA(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bibitayo2:
The passport expired in 2006 before Nigeria started issuing e-passports.

Thank you
Renewal. So far you've applied at some point in time. 20years,30 years. Hope you still have the expired passport cuz you'd need it. You're not doing a fresh application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheyvidA(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
mightycrownnyme:
someone should please help.
i tried to fill passport form online but when i got to payment my card cant be debited. what should i do to make payment.
again how much is 64pages for 10year validity cost?
thankls

I paid 70,500(the 500naira was the transaction fee). I used Sanapay, i transferred to a generated account number. Click on sanaapay and you will see card and cash payment. Select the cash payment to do a transfer to the generated account and it will reflect.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightycrownnyme: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
thanks so much, i will try that.

TheyvidA:

I paid 70,500(the 500naira was the transaction fee). I used Sanapay, i transferred to a generated account number. Click on sanaapay and you will see card and cash payment. Select the cash payment to do a transfer to the generated account and it will reflect.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sharzy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Good evening house, pls I registered for renewal of my international passport online for 5yrs. And my appointment for capturing is January. Is there a way I can change from 5yrs to 10yrs before capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jadajada: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
yesloaded:

Yes you can depending on passport office

Ibadan will not even capture you on appointment date even if you are number 1, they always reschedule appointments so they can fill in their candidates
what about oyo passport office, is it diy friendly?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DelectableCoco: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Osoderi:
pls who know where one can do change of name and newspaper publication in Abuja. I learnt that for news paper publication, it is 7k. the price is too much o. pls any body that can link me up I will appreciate. Thanks
Message any newspaper on Instagram, they'll give you the info. It's about N1,500 for change of name as at October.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheyvidA(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
jadajada:

Yes. Captured there on the 17th of November without any discrimination. But i was told to pay 9k(for administrative fee and running cost) because i applied myself. I just paid so i could leave for lagos that day and to avoid civil servant lackadaisical attitude. It didn't take me 1 hour to capture and arrange my file cuz the crowd at the oyo office wasn't that much.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yesloaded: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
jadajada:

I don't really have experience about oyo passport office sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ADEBAZ95(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
I’m currently serving in Asaba and thinking of applying for passport here in Asaba. Plz who has used Asaba passport office before, how was the experience?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jadajada: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
TheyvidA:

Yes. Captured there on the 17th of November without any discrimination. But i was told to pay 9k(for administrative fee and running cost) because i applied myself. I just paid so i could leave for lagos that day and to avoid civil servant lackadaisical attitude. It didn't take me 1 hour to capture and arrange my file cuz the crowd at the oyo office wasn't that much.
what if someone refuses to pay? Will they attend to the person?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chizyn(f): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Good morning
So I want to renew my international passport
The requirements says i would need:
-A Letter of identification from local government or state of origin.
Pls I’ll like to know how long it takes to collect the identification letter after i go to their office apply for it.

Another requirement is this (birth certificate)
But i don’t exactly understand what they mean by from December 1992 is the date of birth required for applicants.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheyvidA(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
jadajada:
what if someone refuses to pay? Will they attend to the person?

Well, one guy refused to pay and he was frustrated.i Captured and left him there. So, it's up to you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheyvidA(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
chizyn:
Good morning
So I want to renew my international passport
The requirements says i would need:
-A Letter of identification from local government or state of origin.
Pls I’ll like to know how long it takes to collect the identification letter after i go to their office apply for it.

Another requirement is this (birth certificate)
But i don’t exactly understand what they mean by from December 1992 is the date of birth required for applicants.

If you have state of origin certificate, you can use it instead of letter of identification.

If you were born in 1992 till this day, you will present a birth certificate that was issued by Npc(if you don't have, go to your nearest local government and get it done. It less than 3k).but if you were born before 1992,you can use a sworn affidavit that you were born before 1992.

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.