Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438630 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 12:11pm On Jan 22
Who go answer me bayi??

Vectoryoko:
Hello guys.
I need help regarding my Nigerian passport. I want to apply for it in Ibadan.
1. Should I do I myself via Nigerian Immigration Portal or go to their office in Ibadan?
2. If you recommend the latter, does anyone here have number of an immigrant officer in ibd who can guide me through the process? and to possibly fast track it.
3. Emphasis on question two cos I need the passport to apply for my IELTS exam before there's an increment in the IELTS test fee
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adepoju1379: 12:12pm On Jan 22
hadedayor10:

I did just now and it's says no matching application status found for the application number and reference number
NB: all details are correct oo
Mine is still showing this

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 12:13pm On Jan 22
Hello boss, is there a way I can contact you. I am a new applicant and I desperately need guidance. Thanks in anticipation

iamoyindamola:

I applied online bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22
Moorkingbird1:
interchange your details. Guess you made a mistake
They are very correct
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by santaclaws: 12:16pm On Jan 22
Vectoryoko:
Who go answer me bayi??

I think I can help...

You can apply for your passport in IB by doing the online application yourself, you don't need an NIS officer to help you. If you need the passport to be relatively fast, you can apply for 64 page booklet to hasten the process, cos the delays in passport production are usually due to lack of 32 pages passport booklet. Just make sure you have your complete list of documents and ensure they match your NIN data as well. With that, you should be ok, but expect nothing less than 6 weeks.

PS: If you need help with your IELTS classes and prep, I got you wink

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 12:19pm On Jan 22
Noted boss. I will be in touch 🙂

santaclaws:

I think I can help...

You can apply for your passport in IB by doing the online application yourself, you don't need an NIS officer to help you. If you need the passport to be relatively fast, you can apply for 64 page booklet to hasten the process, cos the delays in passport production are usually due to lack of 32 pages passport booklet. Just make sure you have your complete list of documents and ensure they match your NIN data as well. With that, you should be ok, but expect nothing less than 6 weeks.

PS: If you need help with your IELTS classes and prep, I got you wink

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22
iamoyindamola:

Lol
Check your email
No mail from them except the previous one from NIS with payment receipt and application slip that has waiting for approval.
I have mail the email attached for enquiries to log complain.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22
Adepoju1379:
which day did you apply online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 12:22pm On Jan 22
Did my capturing today,I wasn’t asked to submit guarantor form just my application form , payment receipt and appointment slip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adepoju1379: 12:24pm On Jan 22
hadedayor10:

which day did you apply online?
9th jan, 2024
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22
Vectoryoko:
Hello boss, is there a way I can contact you. I am a new applicant and I desperately need guidance. Thanks in anticipation

sodeeq09@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22
Adepoju1379:
9th jan, 2024
Did mine Jan 12 2024
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 12:34pm On Jan 22
Thanks. Sent you an email already

iamoyindamola:
sodeeq09@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22
Vectoryoko:
Thanks. Sent you an email already

Haven't receive it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 1:12pm On Jan 22
Can you please give me your number then? Thanks

iamoyindamola:

Haven't receive it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adepoju1379: 3:54pm On Jan 22
Adepoju1379:

I just got an email too and my status changed to vetted
Note
I submitted documents in the morning
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horllar1990(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22
hadedayor10:

I applied online too on Jan 12 but have not received the approved mail.
Please how many days does it take from your application date to receive the approved mail. thanks
I applied on the same day with you, i was the immigration office at egbeda-akowonjo today and after waiting for hours only for them to bring my fike back that the payment is still pending and not approved, i felt bad and left..
Abrg whats the next move
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22
Horllar1990:

I applied on the same day with you, i was the immigration office at egbeda-akowonjo today and after waiting for hours only for them to bring my fike back that the payment is still pending and not approved, i felt bad and left..
Abrg whats the next move
we wait till they send approved mail to us and go back for documentation and capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22
NIS Sagamu must be high on something.
Registered online and made payment for like a week, you confirmed and issue payment receipt via mail which was printed and submitted for capturing, only to call us out and said that our payment is yet to be confirmed, but oga una give me receipt Nah.
Had to write our contact and they promise to sms once they confirm payment.
Nigeria will stress you sha
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 5:10pm On Jan 22
Horllar1990:

Abrg whats the next move

Crowd dey there bro?,and bribery?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22
Vectoryoko:
Can you please give me your number then? Thanks

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olabanji88(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22
Vectoryoko:
Who go answer me bayi??

if you want it in 1 months tops I think that’s possible
The express application thing is now next to impossible must of them do is to collect money and send you to areas where there is less demand which you would get it naturally fast to get captured
Ilorin, ado ekiti , ikorodu igbogbo, îlesha, île oluji all this places if you apply naturally with no support you can get it within 6 weeks to 2 months

The only thing seeing an immigration officer can help you with is shorting your capturing date it doesn’t make much sense as already this locations if you apply today you can get captured in less than a week no waste money I repeat no waste money

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22
Went for capturing today
Omo the discrimination against those that registered online is too much
We were attended to late around 3.30 after they still collected bribe from us and threat here and there if you don't comply
My passport collection date is showing 31/1/24
But the officer cancelled it with biro
Nigeria smh

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horllar1990(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22
hadedayor10:

we wait till they send approved mail to us and go back for documentation and capturing
I got the approved mail and now, I can't reapply for another appointment date, e just weak me, will wait till tomorrow before trying again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moorkingbird1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22
Horllar1990:

I got the approved mail and now, I can't reapply for another appointment date, e just weak me, will wait till tomorrow before trying again
just go for capturing no need to dey reapply for appointment

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22
Vectoryoko:
Hello guys.
I need help regarding my Nigerian passport. I want to apply for it in Ibadan.
1. Should I do I myself via Nigerian Immigration Portal or go to their office in Ibadan?
2. If you recommend the latter, does anyone here have number of an immigrant officer in ibd who can guide me through the process? and to possibly fast track it.
3. Emphasis on question two cos I need the passport to apply for my IELTS exam before there's an increment in the IELTS test fee
I would advise you to go DIY route.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 7:33pm On Jan 22
Noted bro. DIY it is then.

olabanji88:
if you want it in 1 months tops I think that’s possible
The express application thing is now next to impossible must of them do is to collect money and send you to areas where there is less demand which you would get it naturally fast to get captured
Ilorin, ado ekiti , ikorodu igbogbo, îlesha, île oluji all this places if you apply naturally with no support you can get it within 6 weeks to 2 months

The only thing seeing an immigration officer can help you with is shorting your capturing date it doesn’t make much sense as already this locations if you apply today you can get captured in less than a week no waste money I repeat no waste money

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22
Horllar1990:

Yet to get mine......when did you apply?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horllar1990(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22
hadedayor10:

Yet to get mine......when did you apply?
On the 12th of this month..
My Approved Status is now vetted..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akosxxx(m): 10:46am On Jan 23
My collection date is supposed to be today, I checked the website to track application but I got the feedback that No matching application status found for application number. Mind you, I checked some days back and everything ticked except for Issuance/Collection.

What's happening o!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ollypappa: 11:59am On Jan 23
please was it a fresh application?
Oluwalofikemi11:
Did my capturing today,I wasn’t asked to submit guarantor form just my application form , payment receipt and appointment slip.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sulaiman01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23
I picked Oyo as my registration center, paid last week Monday, went back there today for capturing and they're saying payment not dropped.
Is this even possible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Ojoboak(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.