Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436137 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04
temizeee:
I went for my capturing today at oyo center, i did documentation around 10:30am but because i did online application, i was delayed together with fellow online applicants till past 3pm before we were allowed to do capturing
Did your application shows approved or pending approval?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojoboak(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04
wabbyland:
sorry but I just want to be sure. After filling the form and paying, will I have to download the file? Is there a PDF file to be downloaded? Just asking to be sure

Yes. You will be sent a download link, download it immediately and keep safe. A reprint will cost you over 2k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temizeee(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04
hadedayor10:

Did your application shows approved or pending approval?
it shows approved or say vetted…. It was when i get there they did the documentation online from their end and after that, biometric capturing proceeded…
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 12:48am On Mar 05
temizeee:
it shows approved or say vetted…. It was when i get there they did the documentation online from their end and after that, biometric capturing proceeded…
I'm planning of going back there this week because the last time I was there they told me to come back when my application shows approved..... till now I have not received approve mail
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 10:50am On Mar 05
hello what shall i do, i did a fresh application instead of a renewal based on the fact that the old one was issue in 2012 and i never knew the system will still be able to capture it, fast forward i did a fresh application and the system rejected it what shall i do now, the man said what i did is highly illegal and that they can prosecute me for it, but now how can i get a new passport please help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05
pappy2000:
hello what shall i do, i did a fresh application instead of a renewal based on the fact that the old one was issue in 2012 and i never knew the system will still be able to capture it, fast forward i did a fresh application and the system rejected it what shall i do now, the man said what i did is highly illegal and that they can prosecute me for it, but now how can i get a new passport please help

Have you tried doing renewal for the old one
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akdteee: 6:29pm On Mar 05
I registered for the international passport online some weeks ago. Is it advisable to pay online or go to immigration office?

I also spoke with a friend that told me 35 pages is 55k. But it's 35k online.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 7:11pm On Mar 05
Akdteee:
I registered for the international passport online some weeks ago. Is it advisable to pay online or go to immigration office?

I also spoke with a friend that told me 35 pages is 55k. But it's 35k online.

If you don't need it urgently you can pay online which is 35k, but if it's something you need urgently then the express price is 55k.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HopeAlive16(f): 7:40pm On Mar 05
missyojo:

If you don't need it urgently you can pay online which is 35k, but if it's something you need urgently then the express price is 55k.
And how do you go about the express route please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 8:38pm On Mar 05
HopeAlive16:

And how do you go about the express route please?

I don't have an idea as it's the online own I did.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HopeAlive16(f): 8:46pm On Mar 05
missyojo:

I don't have an idea as it's the online own I did.
Please a guide on how to go about the online own dear?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 1:07am On Mar 06
HopeAlive16:

Please a guide on how to go about the online own dear?

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

That's the registration website above. You will be needing a passport and National Population birth certificate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akdteee: 6:48am On Mar 06
missyojo:

Can I get it within 2 to 3 months with the 35k plan?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 9:20am On Mar 06
Akdteee:

Can I get it within 2 to 3 months with the 35k plan?

Yes you should, my sister did capturing in January and it was ready on the 7th of February. I registered second week in February and did capturing on the 28th of February, I will check back by ending of this month. Just maybe it depends on the state that the capturing is being done.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Columbine(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06
missyojo:

Yes you should, my sister did capturing in January and it was ready on the 7th of February. I registered second week in February and did capturing on the 28th of February, I will check back by ending of this month. Just maybe it depends on the state that the capturing is being done.

Does the online application require passport? Or the passport is required when one gets to the immigration office for documentation?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tundelomo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06
Does anyone has a sure plug for fast tracking of passport in lagos?. I need 32 pages. Like a week something
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 3:23pm On Mar 06
Columbine:

Does the online application require passport? Or the passport is required when one gets to the immigration office for documentation?

It requires passport when you apply online.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akdteee: 5:19pm On Mar 06
missyojo:

Thank you so much. I'm serving in Ilorin, Kwara state. So I chose Ilorin office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Columbine(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06
missyojo:

It requires passport when you apply online.

Okay, thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 11:45pm On Mar 06
Akdteee:

Thank you so much. I'm serving in Ilorin, Kwara state. So I chose Ilorin office.

You are welcome. It was in Ilorin my sister did hers.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 11:46pm On Mar 06
Columbine:

Okay, thank you.

You are welcome
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FVA89: 3:02pm On Mar 07
Hello guys,
I applied for my passport through someone due to some issues I have had in the past with my passport. I paid huge amount to get the issue resolved. so, the person told me that the passport is out, asked me to pay the balance and he will activate It. So, can someone please tell me the meaning of ACTIVATION HERE? do they activate passport? I just want to be guided before paying the balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by socialjustice93: 4:07pm On Mar 07
missyojo:

So the 2 weeks timeframe is all scam?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anguldi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07
FVA89:
Hello guys,
I applied for my passport through someone due to some issues I have had in the past with my passport. I paid huge amount to get the issue resolved. so, the person told me that the passport is out, asked me to pay the balance and he will activate It. So, can someone please tell me the meaning of ACTIVATION HERE? do they activate passport? I just want to be guided before paying the balance.
Ha
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07
FVA89:
Hello guys,
Na credit card?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by valarinz: 10:29pm On Mar 07
FVA89:
Hello guys,

grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yusufhaji(m): 4:19am On Mar 08
Hello, good evening. I did my capturing like 2 weeks back which is on 21st of February and now I need to use it for an urgent purpose by next week. Please what can I do to get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drmikeadams(m): 10:04am On Mar 08
yusufhaji:
Hello, good evening. I did my capturing like 2 weeks back which is on 21st of February and now I need to use it for an urgent purpose by next week. Please what can I do to get it?

50k.go get am
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08
FVA89:
Hello guys,

Before handover of the passport booklet to the owner, the desk officer will scan the document to alert their system that the passport booklet has been picked up by the owner and is now "active" for use. This is what officers refer to as activation.

Pay your balance and worry less about the "activation" process.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yusufhaji(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08
drmikeadams:

50k.go get am
I did it online and I've already paid 35k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08
yusufhaji:
Location?
Atleast after one month it will be out
I captured on 22 january it's already out since first week of febuary
Don't pay shishi again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drmikeadams(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08
yusufhaji:

I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.