Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,640 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434104 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:26am On Feb 27
[quote author=Tgirltemmy post=128612621][/quote]

In this case (application for minor), a consent letter is usually addressed to the Passport Control Officer (not to the Comptroller General) of the passport office where the minor will go for capturing/enrolment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:28am On Feb 27
omosco1:
Dear All,
I made a mistake in my online application and payment has been made.
I was supposed to click lost but I clicked expired as the reason for renewal.

What can I do to resolve this?

Complaints and Enquiries
+234-802-1819-988
nis.servicom@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MeezPat(f): 9:00am On Feb 27
Who has plug for urgent passport renewal o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damselhoney(f): 1:04pm On Feb 27
Good afternoon, i read on this thread that to renew a passport that still has a long validity that one can do migration or declare as missing. Can some please help explain the process of migration and how to do it online.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 1:28pm On Feb 27
My collection date na tomorrow for festac..I no know weda the tin go don ready make I no waste t.fare?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opezi: 1:47pm On Feb 27
Pls how do i go about correcting my date of birth on NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27
stacyadams:
My collection date na tomorrow for festac..I no know weda the tin go don ready make I no waste t.fare?
You have to wait for four-five weeks after your capturing date before it will be ready for collection else you just wanna waste your tfair if you follow the machine date given to you inform of slip on your capturing day.
Check your capturing day and calculate/tick 4-5weeks on your calendar.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FVA89: 6:45am On Feb 28
Hello house, I took time to go through the forum to see if there is someone who has experience this my situation but I found none. Pls why is the NiN section asterisk in red? What do I need to do? Help a curious soul!

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omosco1: 9:40am On Feb 28
ekitimanalways:

Complaints and Enquiries
+234-802-1819-988
nis.servicom@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng

Thanks for this, but I have sent an email and there is no response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:42am On Feb 28
FVA89:
Hello house, I took time to go through the forum to see if there is someone who has experience this my situation but I found none. Pls why is the NiN section asterisk in red? What do I need to do? Help a curious soul!
May be there are discrepancies in your NIN details, Guess name arrangements or mispelt alphabets or age doesn't tally with your uploaded/submitted details during registration.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 12:20pm On Feb 28
Ask4bigneyo:

May be there are discrepancies in your NIN details, Guess name arrangements or mispelt alphabets or age doesn't tally with your uploaded/submitted details during registration.

That will be interesting to know that beyond the few details initially displayed, there's validation for others.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FVA89: 1:46pm On Feb 28
wallmosh:

What do you mean by this please?

That will be interesting to know that beyond the few details initially displayed, there's validation for others.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 7:32am On Feb 29
[quote author=FVA89 post=128690136][/quote]

As for renewal, they compare your names and date of birth on their system with that of NIN before you begin the application. It's after going for capturing, the NIN verification will be checked making it a sort of second level validation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsUmohEtido(m): 11:14am On Feb 29
wallmosh:

Have you been issued? If yes, how many weeks after your capturing?

Yes, I got it 6 weeks later, but apparently it was produced 3 weeks after my capturing.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MfonIrocks: 11:16am On Feb 29
How do you know your collection date?

stacyadams:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MfonIrocks: 11:19am On Feb 29
Please who has captured this February in Ikoyi office & has collected?
I registered through DIY. I've been checking my dashboard but it keeps saying passport production under process.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 12:49pm On Feb 29
MfonIrocks:
How do you know your collection date?

it's written on the slip they gave u
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 1:00pm On Feb 29
[quote author=stacyadams post=128705870] it's written on the slip they gave u[/quotes

It's not written on mine, will go there in a months time. I did my capturing at Sauka , the process was very fast in less than 1hr capturing done and completed.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Taiji: 6:05pm On Feb 29
They make everything so stressful.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folamee: 5:55pm On Mar 01
has anyone done in alimosho passport, the collection date is usually almost 3 months apart, is this normal?, my children captured today and collection date is may29, can u imagine, i did mine feb 5, collection is april ending too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Daniellano: 6:08pm On Mar 01
MfonIrocks:
Please who has captured this February in Ikoyi office & has collected? .

I'd suggest if you need it urgently you go there and pay for fast track and it will be out within a week if you wait for it to be printed, you may wait for two months

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Daniellano: 6:12pm On Mar 01
Lexy123:
I finally got my passport today.

Finally picked up mine today too after paying someone at servicom on Monday for fast track, your feedback @lexy123 was really helpful and what moved me to action, thanks a whole lot πŸ™πŸ½

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obahp99: 8:09pm On Mar 02
Hey guys, pls, I need directions to the Alausa Passport Office from Abule Egba. My appointment is on Monday. Please πŸ™
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 10:08pm On Mar 02
Obahp99:
Hey guys, pls, I need directions to the Alausa Passport Office from Abule Egba. My appointment is on Monday. Please πŸ™

get a bus going to ikeja from ikeja board another bus to Alausa, tell the driver you alighting at Passport office you will be dropped at the street entrance, then you walk your way to the IMMIGRATION OFFICE
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blaqruby(f): 9:16am On Mar 03
Good morning. How much does it cost to renew my passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 7:24am On Mar 04
Obahp99:

From Abule egba take bus to agege, from agege enter bus going to Alausa tell the driver you’re going to passport office

OR

From Abule egba take bus gong to ikeja, from ikeja enter bus going to Alausa tell driver you’re going to passport office

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 7:25am On Mar 04
Blaqruby:
Good morning. How much does it cost to renew my passport?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adewumi20017: 10:31am On Mar 04
suco01:

Good morning, please I need a contact in nasarawa for passport renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by startizy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04
I'm just planning to register, abeg how much does it cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04
adewumi20017:

Good morning, please I need a contact in nasarawa for passport renewal

I no know anybody o na DIY I sabi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pod443300: 4:58pm On Mar 04
I finally got my passport today, I captured October, the passport has been issued since 22nd January but i didn't know because i was waiting for portal to change to issued which took time.

The whole process is DIY

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wabbyland(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04
Ojoboak:
No, everything is online. Just needed some patience.Did mine 2weeks ago, without leaving my desk.
sorry but I just want to be sure. After filling the form and paying, will I have to download the file? Is there a PDF file to be downloaded? Just asking to be sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: nkeona(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.