Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439233 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by octarion(f): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2019
Pls who knows where I can get an international passport before Wednesday next week. I stay in pH. Pls it's very very very urgent. Who has any contact pls. I'm begging help a sister. I would have done online but it's urgent and I need it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jashar(f): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2019
yungryce:

Thats correct. The charge is for the new epassport. The old one still costs 17k

But, i want the old one. cry what's the difference sef? Abi i can still get visa to travel with the old one... embarassed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mumayo: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2019
hello.
Do I need guarantor form for renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungryce: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
warajaina:

Oh, the light skinned man who asked how fast the process was?
Have you collected yours?

never had no one describe me as light skinned. no, not yet. can't get off work yet to go pick it up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungryce: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
jashar:

But, i want the old one. cry what's the difference sef? Abi i can still get visa to travel with the old one... embarassed

design and continuity, i guess.
but if you want the old one, you should have chosen alausa or festac for your capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sportwin:

Shey u serious ?

Why not consider Lagos Alausa 30k 3-5 days than travelling Far away
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jennann(f): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2019
My own story:

Applied online on the 15th of November, interview scheduled for 20th November but I missed the date. Decided to go 2 days ago ie 13th Dec to see if I could be captured or still rescheduled as when I tried to reschedule online, I was given 23rd Dec.

Arrived at the office (Ebonyi state) with all my documents including filled guarantor s form intact in the file I came with. However, forgot to make a copy of 2 documents so I asked a staff outside where I could make the photocopy. He proceeded to take me there, made the 2 photocopies and then he helped me arrange the file.
He then directed me to the PCO s office to meet her while telling me that I 'll have to pay 11k5 in addition to the 17k online payment. I just laughed and told him that that one s not for me o.

Met the PCO s sec who queried me as to what I was there for. Told him I applied online and missed my appointment but decided to come to see if I could get it done that day. After rolling eye small (which I no send) he sent me to meet the lady. The PCO s a very nice lady. When I told her my purpose, including that I had paid online, she said yes, that s what it should be. Thereafter, she minuted on my form for me to be captured. Meanwhile, she called the sec to know if they had extra booklets as some govt ppl were coming the next day for theirs. I left them while the discussion was on going. Waited for my turn to get captured which didn't take long as we were just abt 5 ppl waiting. After capturing, I waited a bit then the PCO s sec came to meet me to ask me what his madam said abt the booklet, I just said she asked me to wait. He then advised that I shld go back to see her which I did.
She was surprised to see me again asking why I was still around that she thought I had gotten it and left. So, i sat in her office while she called her sec to ask him to get the passport ready. Meanwhile, I proceeded to have some small talk with her till he came back after they had gotten it ready. She never raised the issue of my having to make another payment. She then asked him to take me for thumbprinting which he did. Gave them N100 for the thumbprinting, got my passport went back to the madam s office to thank her and left.
I arrived at immigration around 2pm and left around some mins to 5pm. So spent roughly 3hrs and still left with my passport.
Naija will be great again.

9 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ATPx: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
I have read almost all the pages on this thread but something is still unclear to me.

The fact that 32 page passport fee is 25,000 for IKOYI

and other Passport processing centers is 17,000

Does it means that Ikoyi only produce the new enhanced e-passport and no longer produce the old passport?

If yes, how about the fact that NIN is mandatory for the new enhance e-passport and surprisingly when I was trying to register online, the field for NIN was not asterisk and I went ahead and saw 25,000 as the total amount. Does it mean I'd be given the normal regular passport (without NIN) for 25,000?

Or the new enhanced e-passport even thoughtl I don't have the NIN.

Please those that did 5 year validity, 32 paged passport recently in Ikoyi and other center help me with the actual fess paid online and the type of passport issued.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Goodgod213: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2019
Hello house how much to renew passport not stolen passport in Ikoyi?? Anyway most people will get their passport and won’t help others with information. Hopefully someone will
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2019
ATPx:
I have read almost all the pages on this thread but something is still unclear to me.

The fact that 32 page passport fee is 25,000 for IKOYI

and other Passport processing centers is 17,000

Does it means that Ikoyi only produce the new enhanced e-passport and no longer produce the old passport?

If yes, how about the fact that NIN is mandatory for the new enhance e-passport and surprisingly when I was trying to register online, the field for NIN was not asterisk and I went ahead and saw 25,000 as the total amount. Does it mean I'd be given the normal regular passport (without NIN) for 25,000?

Or the new enhanced e-passport even thoughtl I don't have the NIN.

Please those that did 5 year validity, 32 paged passport recently in Ikoyi and other center help me with the actual fess paid online and the type of passport issued.
You must provide your NIN before capturing in ikoyi, i paid 25k and is the new passport. You can do your NIN inside the passport office in ikoyi!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alarib(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2019
xule20:

You must provide your NIN before capturing in ikoyi, i paid 25k and is the new passport. You can do your NIN inside the passport office in ikoyi!

Hi.....could you guide me please? How long did it take to get the passport?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ATPx: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
xule20:

Thank you. In other words Ikoyi now ONLY issue the New passport with NIN. Right?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2019
ATPx:

Thank you. In other words Ikoyi now ONLY issue the New passport with NIN. Right?
Yes sir
Alarib:

Hi.....could you guide me please? How long did it take to get the passport?
I went for capturing 23rd oct and got my passport 31st oct
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jashar(f): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2019
yungryce:

design and continuity, i guess.
but if you want the old one, you should have chosen alausa or festac for your capture

I chose alausa o. The thing just brought out my bill just like that. No wahala na...ehen, if i need to edit my information on the site, how do i go about it? I can't seem to find the edit information button. It's hindering my payment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jashar(f): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2019
xule20:

Are you for reals? You can get the NIN at the Ikoyi passport office? Wow... My mum must hear this...

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2019
jashar:

Are you for reals? You can get the NIN at the Ikoyi passport office? Wow... My mum must hear this...
Yes ma, did mine there before I went for capturing. ciao
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungryce: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
jashar:

I chose alausa o. The thing just brought out my bill just like that. No wahala na...ehen, if i need to edit my information on the site, how do i go about it? I can't seem to find the edit information button. It's hindering my payment.

I have no idea o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Goodgod213: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
xule20:

Yes ma, did mine there before I went for capturing. ciao

Please bro what of those that lost their NIN. Can I get another one at Ikoyi??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by qwertygeni: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
@playcharles and others, please how does one get the interview date after filling the online application and payment because I can't find it anywhere. Please kindly treat as urgent. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mumayo: 4:37am On Dec 18, 2019
please what do I need to take with me for passport renewal apart from the expired passport, application form, acknowledgement/payment form and passport photograph

please it's urgent. capturing is tomorrow.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mikylon(m): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2019
mumayo:
please what do I need to take with me for passport renewal apart from the expired passport, application form, acknowledgement/payment form and passport photograph

please it's urgent. capturing is tomorrow.
How did it go?
what were the required document to carry along. Mine is in few days time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mikylon(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2019
I need urgent answer. Do minors (0-3month old) require NIN for the international passport.
Also what documents do i need to carry along for capturing of minor.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zeewirld: 5:01am On Dec 20, 2019
jennann:
My own story:

Applied online on the 15th of November, interview scheduled for 20th November but I missed the date. Decided to go 2 days ago ie 13th Dec to see if I could be captured or still rescheduled as when I tried to reschedule online, I was given 23rd Dec.

Arrived at the office (Ebonyi state) with all my documents including filled guarantor s form intact in the file I came with. However, forgot to make a copy of 2 documents so I asked a staff outside where I could make the photocopy. He proceeded to take me there, made the 2 photocopies and then he helped me arrange the file.
He then directed me to the PCO s office to meet her while telling me that I 'll have to pay 11k5 in addition to the 17k online payment. I just laughed and told him that that one s not for me o.

Met the PCO s sec who queried me as to what I was there for. Told him I applied online and missed my appointment but decided to come to see if I could get it done that day. After rolling eye small (which I no send) he sent me to meet the lady. The PCO s a very nice lady. When I told her my purpose, including that I had paid online, she said yes, that s what it should be. Thereafter, she minuted on my form for me to be captured. Meanwhile, she called the sec to know if they had extra booklets as some govt ppl were coming the next day for theirs. I left them while the discussion was on going. Waited for my turn to get captured which didn't take long as we were just abt 5 ppl waiting. After capturing, I waited a bit then the PCO s sec came to meet me to ask me what his madam said abt the booklet, I just said she asked me to wait. He then advised that I shld go back to see her which I did.
She was surprised to see me again asking why I was still around that she thought I had gotten it and left. So, I sat in her office while she called her sec to ask him to get the passport ready. Meanwhile, I proceeded to have some small talk with her till he came back after they had gotten it ready. She never raised the issue of my having to make another payment. She then asked him to take me for thumbprinting which he did. Gave them N100 for the thumbprinting, got my passport went back to the madam s office to thank her and left.
I arrived at immigration around 2 pm and left around some mins to 5 pm. So spent roughly 3hrs and still left with my passport.
Naija will be great again.
.May God bless the PCO, she is a rare breed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2019
mikylon:
I need urgent answer. Do minors (0-3month old) require NIN for the international passport.

If the minor needs a passport then dey need a nin lol

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Acheron: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2019
mikylon:
Yh i was at the ikoyi passport office on Monday and a woman came with twins (they'd be less than a month) and she had to take both babies in separately to do their NIN so I think NIN is compulsory for everyone that wants the e-passport.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mikylon(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Acheron:

Yh i was at the ikoyi passport office on Monday and a woman came with twins (they'd be less than a month) and she had to take both babies in separately to do their NIN so I think NIN is compulsory for everyone that wants the e-passport.

Thanks for this info
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GBSS: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
GBSS:
Please note, this is for change of name due to marriage
So my people, this was how today went. We are hopeful that our system can get better and we all, collectively can fight this fight.
I hope to update you with more information as we progress.
To be continued
So after 2 weeks, my wife and I went back to the immigration office owing to the fact that we were yet to hear from them as they promised.
We got there requested to see the PCO, the guy at the reception queried to get information why We wanted to see the PCO. When I told him, he immediately went to the person in change of name, lost and marriage desk. It happen to be the same officer that collected the application file from us.
After much long talk, he showed me the list that was approved for charge of name with the name of my wife included, which he said came in that same day(the validity of that information I can not verify).
Eventually my wife did her capture and was told she will be informed when her passport is ready.
For us,we have decided that after one week, we are going back there for collection.
The story continues.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by imran90(m): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Please... where can I get an international passport in southwest? Both Osun and Ilorin are without booklets.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solelymade: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2019
This thread is tempting me to DIY my passport, buh I'm scared. I have been staring at the application page for about an hour now undecided
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FuckHomophobes: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2019
tongue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OgaVoltron: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2019
If you're in the southwest and want to get your passport without stress, Get it at Ikoyi, it's worth it. Just followed what that Charles guy posted. Got all necessary documents, File is free, those cyber cafes guys will extort you if you're lacking one thing. Did my interview on the 4th, couldn't go & collect it until the 16th. Date of issue on passport was 10th, see?. No hassles. Go there & met a little crowd but I was still traveling so was in a hurry, dropped a token & was out in two minutes after activating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.