Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443558 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Odemok:
Please can I have the link to apply online?
xule20:

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taitee(f): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
taitee:
Also is the guarantors form needed for passport renewal? The online platform says its only for first time applicants but most people here have been going with it. Pls i want to confirm. Thanks

Hello any answer to this? Plus are there specifications for one? I want to use my friend.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolbatty: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
solelymade:

Brother, how far you don collect bah.
I just took courage to DIY today, submitted my application, pay 25.5k in Gtbank, payment was confirmed within 3minutes and scheduled for capturing on the 7th January.
I pray the whole process be hassle free as shared by the good people here.
Between all NIS officers are claiming they can't deliver 32pages in reasonable time, not sure the reason for this. Somehow that scares me that the booklet might be scarce.

No, i have not collected it. I just got a text from servicom this afternoon that my passport is ready for collection. Total duration is 14days, perhaps due to the festive period.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolbatty: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
yungryce:

Also picked up my passport today. P.S, when you go to pick up your passport and they seem to be taking forever, go back to inform the servicom lady. She will help out

Thanks for the tips. Will be picking mine up sometime this week.

Kudos to the NIS. Nigeria can get better if other Government parastatals (i.e FRSC and co) are checked like this.

PS: Servicom hotlines for tracking the passport progress.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolbatty: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
taitee:

Hello any answer to this? Plus are there specifications for one? I want to use my friend.
I believe it should be for fresh applications only, but it won't hurt to take it along, if you can. Just as a precaution.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solelymade: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
coolbatty:

No, i have not collected it. I just got a text from servicom this afternoon that my passport is ready for collection. Total duration is 14days, perhaps due to the festive period.

Thanks bro, thank you all. I feel like pouring out all the words in my head to describe what went down today but currently busy. Definitely I will just to help someone out there too just like all you guys have.

I went in 9:03am came out 11:14am. I didn't spend a dime extra differebt from making photocopies of 6pages at 50naira each and the notary stamp of 500naira.

Special note to the fair servicom lady, she was immense and detailed, took pride in helping people out, gave me the branded NIS file which helped accelerate the process. I'm saying too much already... I will load it later, gat to keep hands busy at work now..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BigboysZ(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nememmaobi:
Please how do i get about getting an international passport in Jos? Thanks
Please, anyone to answer this question?
It's urgent thank you!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solelymade: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
coolbatty:

Thanks for the tips. Will be picking mine up sometime this week.

Kudos to the NIS. Nigeria can get better if other Government parastatals (i.e FRSC and co) are checked like this.

PS: Servicom hotlines for tracking the passport progress.

Yeah, the Official even minded their business, none was really concerned if I was a DIY applicant. Many chose to help and direct me too. If this new NIS continues at Ikoyi PO then the reform we have all craved is already in motion albeit picture motions grin better than nothing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello please does anyone have an idea if I can still get the 17k old passport from Alausa.
I can’t seem to find the option online.
Please it’s urgent.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ATPx: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tinaslim:
Hello please does anyone have an idea if I can still get the 17k old passport from Alausa.
I can’t seem to find the option online.
Please it’s urgent.

Unfortunately No. Alausa together with Ikoyi have migrated to issuing the New enhanced passport that cost 25K. Only FESTAC issue the old one now.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
ATPx:

Unfortunately No. Alausa together with Ikoyi have migrated to issuing the New enhanced passport that cost 25K. Only FESTAC issue the old one now.

Okay. Thank you sooo much. I appreciate �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zigdore: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=nawtibownie post=85546951]
Really? Why do these immigration guys charge betwee
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sollie123(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Thank you all for always updating us. Please can I be clarified on this, my wife has not changed her surname yet. Her NIN still bears her maiden name. Do we need to do newspaper change of surname before proceeding to process her epassport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nanomat: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
How did you guys handle the Commissioner Oath segment of the Guarantor form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nanomat:

Hello please where on their site can I print the guarantors form from? I can’t find it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please guys help with where I can print out the guarantors form pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
And I just finished with my application, my interview is dated for 20th, I tried rescheduling because I wanted a closer date, they moved it further to 21st sad sad sad
Ikoyi office

Please is there anything that can be done? Or can I still go on the 20th?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tinaslim:
Please guys help with where I can print out the guarantors form pls

Done I google searched, and I’ve printed it out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nanomat:
Go to any high court to get it stamped and signed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nanomat: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Simran94:

Go to any high court to get it stamped and signed
Thanks

One more question...
The printouts I'm taking along, can I use white and black or they have to be colour copies
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solelymade: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nanomat:

Thanks

One more question...
The printouts I'm taking along, can I use white and black or they have to be colour copies

Everything in black and white.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nanomat:

Thanks

One more question...
I’m not sure but I printed mine in colored
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
solelymade:

Everything in black and white.
I printed mine in colored, hope no issues?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tinaslim:
And I just finished with my application, my interview is dated for 20th, I tried rescheduling because I wanted a closer date, they moved it further to 21st sad sad sad
Ikoyi office

Please is there anything that can be done? Or can I still go on the 20th?

Anyone please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
You can go anytime you feel like .. The interview date is just for show ..
Tinaslim:

Anyone please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
elijah101:
You can go anytime you feel like .. The interview date is just for show ..

Thanks a lot sir.
So I can go Earlier than the date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tinaslim:

Thanks a lot sir.
So I can go Earlier than the date?
He has answered you na
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please ooo my guarantor’s international passport has expired (2018), can I still submit it on the day of my interview?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Aremoola(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
I applied at immigration office at osogbo since November 13th, my passport has not ready up till now I. People help me, what could have caused the delay.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solelymade: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Simran94:

I printed mine in colored, hope no issues?

You are fine regardless

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.