Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sales Executive At Guinness - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executive At Guinness (55300 Views)

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by manbayu(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2014
I did my test last week Friday but am yet to get any mail for the assessment stage, pls anyone in that category should inform the house too, what's next because I was told on Friday that latest on Monday which was yesterday we will be contacted
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by JAGZZ: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
finestcash:
i was asked to be rescheduled for assessment because of my inappropriate means of identification,i saw a message from guiness yesterday that i will be scheduled for this week assessment pls how is the assessment like? pls can anyone tell me how do i prepare?
When exactly will u be scheduled for the assessment this week?

gabscity:

A call for medicals means u r good to go.
As regards the pay, if I may ask where do u work for now? Is d brand name at per with Guinness Nig.?

I just discovered I was supposed to have my assessment on the 6th but didn't see the notification until today. I have mailed them to reschedule me but haven't gotten any reply. What do you feel I should do?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
JAGZZ:

When exactly will u be scheduled for the assessment this week?

I just discovered I was supposed to have my assessment on the 6th but didn't see the notification until today. I have mailed them to reschedule me but haven't gotten any reply. What do you feel I should do?
pls help did u make that discovery. ..im still waiting for their reply regarding d test...pls let me no so dat I cn do likewise
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by JAGZZ: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
bishopjoe02:

pls help did u make that discovery. ..im still waiting for their reply regarding d test...pls let me no so dat I cn do likewise

Log on to your Diageo portal where you applied and check the ''Communication History'' you would see all the Diageo/Guinness invites sent to you.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
JAGZZ:

Log on to your Diageo portal where you applied and check the ''Communication History'' you would see all the Diageo/Guinness invites sent to you.
pls sir...help me with the link to d portal. ..I tried google bt didn't get anything. ..pls...help a broda
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by JAGZZ: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
bishopjoe02:

pls sir...help me with the link to d portal. ..I tried google bt didn't get anything. ..pls...help a broda
I can't get the link at the moment. Just get to where u applied for the role and locate your profile page.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
JAGZZ:
I can't get the link at the moment. Just get to where u applied for the role and locate your profile page.
I hv b there. ..bt I didn't see any profile. ...just a place were I cn apply or create my profile
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
JAGZZ:

I hv seen d site...Thanks
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by finestcash: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2014
i was rescheduled for thursday 8am for the assessment....thank u everyone pls can anyone give me a clue of how it looks like
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by waistaa(f): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
I just got a call from Wale and was told that I was shortlisted but when asked if I can drive I said I was learning with automatic and he told me my application will be put on hold till I finish my driving lesson
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by waistaa(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
He warned me to learn manual and not auto.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by olujegs(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
waistaa:
He warned me to learn manual and not auto.

Pls when did you do your test and assesment
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by JAGZZ: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
olujegs:

Pls when did you do your test and assesment
Have u heard from them after the assessment?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by finestcash: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
does one need to have a knowledge of driving for sales executive
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by codedprince20(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
finestcash:
does one need to have a knowledge of driving for sales executive

As far as I know, I dont think driving is of important for the Sales Executive Role(it may be needed later)....I say this becos I myself does not how to drive even a bicycle and I have gone for my Medicals.....SO for now, relax

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
codedprince20:

As far as I know, I dont think driving is of important for the Sales Executive Role(it may be needed later)....I say this becos I myself does not how to drive even a bicycle and I have gone for my Medicals.....SO for now, relax
boss.....im booked for d assessment on friday. ..cn u pls help me wth some tip...Thanks
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
i applied bt yet to get called, test or mail
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Estorico: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bobskylo:
i applied bt yet to get called, test or mail
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Estorico: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Bobskylo post=27954313].
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Estorico:
I also applied. Yet to receive invite from them. Please for those that applied with B.Sc and was called,what class of degree did they request for?
Try and contact them. .they will tell you the status of your test
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by JAGZZ: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
bishopjoe02:

I hv seen d site...Thanks
U welcome.
So have they mailed u? And did u see the communication history?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
JAGZZ:
U welcome.
So have they mailed u? And did u see the communication history?
they sent me an email today. ..I saw d communication history but. ..there was no new mail for me in there. ..wen is ur assessment. ..my is dis Friday
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Estorico:
I also applied. Yet to receive invite from them. Please for those that applied with B.Sc and was called,what class of degree did they request for?

Class of degree is irrelevant, driving is irrelevant for now unless its a manager role in sales so u will be an Essential Car User. So over class of Degree n driving, don't bother.

NB, class of degree may be a silent yardstick.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
codedprince20:

Which day and time did u do ur medicals?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Estorico: 2:52am On Nov 13, 2014
bishopjoe02:

Try and contact them. .they will tell you he status of your test
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by codedprince20(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
gabscity:

Which day and time did u do ur medicals?

Did medicals on Monday 10th November... rounded everything up at a Guiness Designated Lab around 6pm.....
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Estorico:
I haven't been called for any test yet.
try and reapply. ...
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Romeozigs: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
codedprince20:

Did medicals on Monday 10th November... rounded everything up at a Guiness Designated Lab around 6pm.....

pls was it after d assessment stage dat dey called u 4d medicals n did u do role play alone on d day of assessment?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
codedprince20:

ok, thanks for the info. so, u must have started your induction?

tot u did on Tue...
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
tunex777:
Can I still apply

please try.

u might be lucky.

its a new role, so its en masse recruitment.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
bishopjoe02:

try and reapply. ...
pls send d link or how to apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.