Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Hollywood Celebrities: 'Sexiest' In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Celebrities: 'Sexiest' In The World? (1435 Views)

15 Hollywood Celebrities Who Attend Church (Pictures) / Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? / Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Celebrities: 'Sexiest' In The World? by Hotstepper(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
What Is It With Hollywood Media Per Say?

Hi people,

I am seriously tired of reading newspaper or magazine and all you see is one Hollywood actress or actor being named the "sexiest" in the world For crying out loud, why don't they say in Hollywood or America, Have they seen everyone? What do you'all think?
Re: Hollywood Celebrities: 'Sexiest' In The World? by iice(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
LOL because they feel that hollywood types shud represent the world.
Re: Hollywood Celebrities: 'Sexiest' In The World? by neelsel(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2006
Exactly my point. And have you noticed the winners? Those sickly looking people who seem not to have had a decent lunch et al in the past couple of years. Nonsense.
Re: Hollywood Celebrities: 'Sexiest' In The World? by Hotstepper(f): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2006
I know and ugly looking people that when am being treated like them, ama knock them all down.
Re: Hollywood Celebrities: 'Sexiest' In The World? by Efani(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2006
cocky aint u?
Re: Hollywood Celebrities: 'Sexiest' In The World? by Hotstepper(f): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2006
Efani baby, I ain't tongue

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Is More Beautiful / Tuface Idibia's Next Album! / Who Do U Think Will Marry First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.