Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tuface Idibia's Next Album! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia's Next Album! (1408 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's Next Album! by faketeeth(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2006
Guys, guess what!!!!!!!!!
The next album of one of thet best musical artists in nigeria of today(tu face Idibia0 will be dropping as from next week but please guys try buyin originals to help fight against bootleg copies of pirates.
The album will consist of his Hit single - For Instance and sherri that he sang with VIP Of ghana. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Tuface Idibia's Next Album! by bobotee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2006
@ fake teeth wetin be the title of the album?
i wan write short story on the gist
Re: Tuface Idibia's Next Album! by vidice(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2006
i have listen to it
for instance na so them go dey take awa money they go france

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obasanjo Exchanging Blows With Comedian, Bovi. This Is Serious. Lol / Exclusive: How Boyfriend Murdered Night Club Owner Susan Yusuf + Pics / Justin Bieber Is Dead !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.