Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) (4372 Views)

See How Chelsea Players Reacted To Jose Mourinho's Sack (photos) / Open Letter To Jose Mourinho: Play John Obi Mikel More Often / A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by youngwarlocks: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2014
A Chelsea supporter claimed he sold his car in
order to sit next to Jose Mourinho at a tennis
tournament.
The Special One was at the World Tour Finals
to watch Andy Murray getting thrashed by
Roger Federer.
A fan sat behind him displayed a banner
claiming he had gone to extreme lengths to get
himself into Mourinho’s company.

can u do same?, if Yes, which celebrity? if no, Y?

source= www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/11/chelsea-fan-sold-car-sit-next-jose-mourinho/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by nich(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Niiiiiice!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by thin: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Eeya Aiye is doing him sad

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by Rikidony(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2014
owk noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by chiberr93(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2014
Ogun esu........tufiakwa........oyinbo wit dere stupid mentality

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2014
My Master. The Special One.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by Samchelsea(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
In mourinho's voice....is that you my boy Diego coasta

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mourinho: why is this fool embarrassing his family? This is why I don't like people. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by M4gunners: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
What has selling his Car got to do with sitting close to Mourinho?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by nich(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
M4gunners:

Prolly for ticket to the tennis game and transportation (if he went from a different country) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by iheanyi40(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by 24in7: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
chiberr93:
Ogun esu........tufiakwa........oyinbo wit dere stupid mentality
vri funny, so after d match mourinho go buy am anthr 1 or na footwagon tiN

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by M4gunners: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
nich:

Prolly for ticket to the tennis game and transportation (if he went from a different country) cheesy
Hw much is tickets then 40,60 maybe 100 euro. The guy is high on something i guess.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by youngwarlocks: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
24in7:
vri funny, so after d match mourinho go buy am anthr 1 or na footwagon tiN
lol
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by youngwarlocks: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
20pounds:
Mourinho: why is this fool embarrassing his family? This is why I don't like people. undecided

D man mumu sha
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by 100Cents: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
His village people remembered him...

Chai.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by Paradise163(f): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
This nigga ought to be in Yaba left
that's the right place for him

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by MisterLongman(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by youngwarlocks: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
MisterLongman:

I love dis line
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by karmaleon: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Looks behind to me...
He sold his cap not car...
Guess he later tot how foolish he sounded, so he added and small letter "n" beneath P to give him "R"

All the same, "He is Foolish"
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by Biggty(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cool
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by kelechiMarie(f): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
okay :*:*:*

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by napoleonbaba(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Werey

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by sunkoye: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
So village pple dey do oyinbo too... grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
thin:
Eeya Aiye is doing him sad
Some people are serious fan(atic).

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by kevin26: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by nich(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
MisterLongman:

grin laff don finish me!

karmaleon:
Looks behind to me...
He sold his cap not car...
Guess he later tot how foolish he sounded, so he added and small letter "n" beneath P to give him "R"
All the same, "He is Foolish"

Ooooshe! cheesy Forgery 101.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by nnachukz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
M4gunners:
my dear he sold it to be able to buy the vip ticket and a seat near mou.
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Vote me for Nairaland president.
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chelsea fans are known to be dumb
Re: Chelsea Fan ‘sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) by Maduks88(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
youngwarlocks:
A Chelsea supporter claimed he sold his car in
order to sit next to Jose Mourinho at a tennis
tournament.

so mou like tennis
youngwarlocks:

The Special One was at the World Tour Finals
to watch Andy Murray getting thrashed by
Roger Federer.
A fan sat behind him displayed a banner
claiming he had gone to extreme lengths to get
himself into Mourinho’s company.

can u do same?, if Yes, which celebrity? if no, Y

I no fit sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Football Legend, Ronaldinho Looks Like Now (photos) / . / The Craziest,most Ridiculous Cars Owned By Sports Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.