Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mark To Run Again For Senate. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (28174 Views)

NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
rildwanullahi:
Na since 1999
In 1999, Senator Evans Ewerem was the SP, Then Chuba Okadigbo, Then Adolphus Wabara, Then Ayim Pius Ayim, Then Ken Nnamani, before it was zoned to MB in 2007. Mark occupied it ever since
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by ConsciousMind: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
obijeki:
Is david mark only educated politician in idoma land?

He's not, there are so many other qualified, if not more qualified leaders than him, sadly they don't play it as dirty as he does. He's also got the upper hand, by handing people paid non-existant positions, that way he gains their loyalty. Idoma's are naive, and those bold enough to talk will be thwarthed by the fears of the others.

There are women who would do a better job than he does, but they won't be respected, because of the backward mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by samento: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
He is the Best in Benue. Nobody again, pls quote me wrong.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by obijeki: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
It all means that there is no Messiah and nothing meaningful will get to Idoma. Look at Enugu - Otukpa Otukpo road that had been under construction all this years and he is SP. Idoma wake up and seek for a messiah.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by oadah(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
obijeki:
It all means that there is no Messiah and nothing meaningful will get to Idoma. Look at Enugu - Otukpa Otukpo road that had been under construction all this years and he is SP. Idoma wake up and seek for a messiah.
when did a senator start constructing roads?? It's the duty of the federal and state government...the benefits from a legislature are strategic and political and that we are getting enough....

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Heart2heart(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
U see why devil dey torture pipo for hell pass others?
SirHouloo:
U sure say people exist for that side sha? Na only him waka come from dat side ni?
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
oadah:
when did a senator start constructing roads?? It's the duty of the federal and state government...the benefits from a legislature are strategic and political and that we are getting enough....

SLAVES ENJOYING BEING TRADE

PEANUTS 4 RIGHTS.......

SH*T

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by 1stola: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
itujer:
I tink dis Idoma pple r halfly educated,cos how will they be allowing dis man wen he cannot even help implement the construction of the Makurdi-Oturkpo road for 12yrs now.Yet he flies from Makurdi to Oturkpo (his international standard gulf course home) in his private chopper evrytime he goes home...
I WONDER WHY THIS USELESS BH PEOPLE WILL NOT TARGET THEIR ROCKET ON THAT CHOPPER THAT USELESS OLD ROGUE IS FLYING EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by 1stola: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abel202:
[b]My people,
The ignorance many people are showing here is quite disturbing.
The legislature is not the same with the executive.
In the legislative chambers, the longer a senator or a representative stays the better for the constituency he is representing and the nation- that is if he is doing a good job at that. It is not healthy for our democracy that Senators serve one or two terms and are "zoned out" for other upstarters to "have their turn".
The more experience a legislator garthers, the better he is at serving the nation.
David Mark has been a very competent Senate president like some people have already mentioned here. He has brought maturity and stability to the hallowed chambers. When you see him presiding over the senate, you wish and realy wish that our president GEJ could be that presidential.
Someone here mentioned Ndoma Egba and Ekwere Mmadu as having served long and dont want to give way for other people. That is naivety at its height. Ndoma Egba is one of the best Senator we have in that chamber, if not the best. The Nation surely needs competent senators like him arround for a long time. Ekwere Mmadu is a great senator too. It will be very bad for Sullevan Chime to scheme him out so as to pick up his senatorial position. Sullevan sure is a performing governor, but I assure everyone that Ekwere mmadu with his competence in the legislature and his experience is far more useful in the Senate than Sullevan can ever be.
It is precisely because experience is very crucial in the legislature that no term limit is imposed on them.
Many people here needs to educate themselves before commenting. Now please dont get me wrong. There are so many useless individuals who has no business being in that Senate. Those are the ones that should be voted out at the slightest opportunity.[/b]
You be complete mumu
Are you too small to contest?
Seat behind your keyboard jobless and be typing nonsense.
I'm sure you're one of those youth David usually share N5000 on election day to cause trouble and make multiple ballot printing.
yeye leader of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Marcelinho:

not from his place n won't even vote for him, someone else should be given opportunity!
someone else
someone else
then who is the person? I dont know is ur next answer?
Cant you witness his competency in the house of senate..?
Anyway the dog yu know is bera dan d dog u dnt know...

Dat s the good enuf reasons we should vote for jonathan than d man who forgot to loot nigeria money and he is coming back as a potency to become nigeria actualise president...

Yu know him?

Pls say no to old leaders
pls say no to old rulers

Gej till 2019...
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by oadah(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
GGfadar:

SLAVES ENJOYING BEING TRADE

PEANUTS 4 RIGHTS.......

SH*T

This is how you know a a man with the mentality of a wasp, the idoma people don't make hopeless change...we consolidate on out strength
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
SlimSkipper:

[size=15pt]FUCKYOU[/size]
why say so...
Ok yu run out of ideas...?
And dis is wat came thru yur mind...?
Chai another wasted sperms frm aboki kingdom...
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
emmysoftyou:
why say so...
Ok yu run out of ideas...?
And dis is wat came thru yur mind...?
Chai another wasted sperms frm aboki kingdom...

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
oadah:
But Anyim did Okigwe-Uturu road.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
WE CAN SEE IT IN YOU
oadah:

This is how you know a a man with the mentality of a wasp, the idoma people don't make hopeless change...we consolidate on out strength

THIS IS A PROOF OF ABJECT POVERTY AND SLAVERY.....

MAY GOD HELP U PPL OUT OOOOO SLOWPOKES

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
SlimSkipper:

wasted sperm frm uncircumcise aboki boi...
Hell yu
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Fourwinds: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
it is left to d Idoma people to decide.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Ideyontop: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Canme4u:
If he does win the election, he should know that he is gonna be an ordinary member and not senate president comes 2015.

David Mark being greedy since 1875.

Sai The people's General Buhari2015,

I believe.

Akuya like you!!!!

Which Senate President has done better than Distinguished David Mark? Have you ever seen Senators carrying chairs to hit themselves?

He has conducted the most peaceful,organized,coherent house i have ever seen.Not that the occasion has not arisen to warrant such,but his mature,careful and meticulous leadership cannot be ignored.

David Mark for Senate President 2015!!!!
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by ruffDiamond: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
ole!

ole!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by redsun(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
That guy thinks is in the army as a junta whrte he could hold positions for life,reaping undue benefits while sulking the blood of the sufferers.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by bangiskings: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
emmysoftyou:
they re tellin yu that they have a good sperms to produce as president ...

Goodluck (david mark.....)
nigerians re behind yu...
Do sth to implement the confab

No time cool
. If you check this eeedeot now they have given him civil defence job that's y he is making this noise

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by bangiskings: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
akumada1:
We the idoma are not complain and you people are here taking panadol on some one's headache. We want heim again in 2015 That's all.
who tell you say we r not complain? Oga @ d top aka abbah moro children nscdc

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
emmysoftyou:
wasted sperm frm uncircumcise aboki boi...
Hell yu
u re as useless to dis nation as "p" is to psycology. and i aint a nigerian for d records
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nicepoker(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
My brother, you no know say those people mumu ni? Walahi, him no fit try am for Rivers State. Na maximum of TWO terms. It is not like he is doing anything special sef.
because Rivers people are arrogant and 5tupid.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
SirHouloo:

Your grammar has shown that very few are eligible from that side. Try and nurture others anyway, pending his demise sha.
if not for free education am sure ur generation wil have embraced illiteracy wit arms wide open.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cornel88:
Him no need to run. If him walk or crowl him go still win.
crawl
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Canme4u(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ideyontop:

Akuya like you!!!!

Which Senate President has done better than Distinguished David Mark? Have you ever seen Senators carrying chairs to hit themselves?

He has conducted the most peaceful,organized,coherent house i have ever seen.Not that the occasion has not arisen to warrant such,but his mature,careful and meticulous leadership cannot be ignored.

David Mark for Senate President 2015!!!!
question for the gods.

You want my attention, now you have it. Are you happy now?
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by julietmatins: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
WOS[WACO EXODUSCO STADIO] IN CONNECTIONS WITH MTN PROJECT FLAME [season 8]
PRESENT;16th audition of MTN PROJECT FLAME is out,for all the upcoming ARTIST,DANCERS AND COMEDIANS to show the world your talents and creativity,this program is heading-on 10/1/2015.many prices are going to be won such as
10 MILLION NAIRA CASH.
BROWN NEW TOYOTA CAR.
LAPTOP.
BACK BERRY.
IPAD PHONES.
LG FLAT SCREEN.ETC
this activities is taking place at the following places
NIGERIA
SOUTH AFRICA
ALL contestant are expected to get your FORMS form any part of the word,or visit[mtnprojectflame@gmail.co m]or call +234863140585 for more info;
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Lilyjane(f): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Canme4u:
If he does win the election, he should know that he is gonna be an ordinary member and not senate president comes 2015. Some pple need current affairs book

David Mark being greedy since 1875.

Sai The people's General Buhari2015,

I believe.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2014
SlimSkipper:

u re as useless to dis nation as "p" is to psycology. and i aint a nigerian for d records
u nid to check yur brain bc nigeria is not a nation neitha gayna is a natiom too so wich nation are yu useless too...?
Nigeria is a country and gayna is a country too..
So take note gayna boi...edio
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2014
bangiskings:
. If you check this eeedeot now they have given him civil defence job that's y he is making this noise
wasted sperms re yu jealous?
I am not a northerna..yet i sopport him base on competency.
Abeg find sth else tok becos yur statement no get head at all
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by laoma15(m): 1:00am On Oct 29, 2014
In my own candid opinion i think David Mark should go for president. He has garnered so much experience. He has showned exemplanary leadership skill right from when he was Military Governor of Niger State in 1983. I wil gladly vote for him as president. I like his leadership style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Campaigns In Yobe State (Photos) / Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC / Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.