Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Mark To Run Again For Senate. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (28175 Views)

NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by babestella: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
That is the Mark of a military man, same goes for all of them, they cling to power as if when they die the position will cease to exist. Shame if Idoma people allow this arrant nonsense again. For a man who once said that telephone is not for the poor, I think he shouldn't have been allowed to even contest. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
rocgirl:

Done so. Unfortunately, couldn't make any meaning out of it, again!
that s why yu need philosopìcal wisdom b4 yu can undastand because only the smart pple who click likes on it, undastand,
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Drdonzeez(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
oga park well,Benue state generally is among the Educationally less Developed states in Nigeria.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
emmysoftyou:
that s why yu need philosopìcal wisdom b4 yu can undastand because only the smart pple who click likes on it, undastand,
Got you from now on.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
SlimSkipper:

sorry o, old timer! where d award wey seun give u na? homo stupidous
u re bas-tard if u quote me again wit ur free airtel mb..
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by nestaberry: 1:41am On Oct 30, 2014
na him papa house title wen him comot i sure say na him pikin go take over from him grin

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by darne(m): 4:32am On Oct 30, 2014
DAVID MARK,..........................GO AWAY MR GREED !!!!

#MeDontWantThisManInTheHouseAgain Abeg !!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2014
emmysoftyou:
mumu of d highest order dats wat u are
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by samsard(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2014
barcanista:
My brother, you no know say those people mumu ni? Walahi, him no fit try am for Rivers State. Na maximum of TWO terms. It is not like he is doing anything special sef.
Am guessing Rivers people mumu coz they employ the chop I chop attitude. Mind you, in the U.S and other countries some legislators have been there for decades.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GoodluckJonatan: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2014
emmysoftyou:
GUY u studip o! Wetin b all dis nonsence wey una dey drag
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by koko12(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
charix:
Hasn't he been senate president since 1999?

sir eerrrrm, have you ever heard of the late Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Enwerem, Adolphus Wabara, Anyim Pius Anyim etc.............
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:

mumu of d highest order dats wat u are
mcheew
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
GoodluckJonatan:

GUY u studip o! Wetin b all dis nonsence wey una dey drag
hey watch ur tonque,he started it,intead of him to lay his view,he insulted me witout layin his own view..
anyway
i dnt blame sum pple,sum re frustrated sha
#nigeriaeconomy
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by redcurry(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
151487made:
hey they should plz stop that man whr is e runin to shey e want to run mad ni
lol.funny question.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by PNomsule: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
patwilly:

And do you have proof it isn't so? If you are so intrested in proof, go join the CID!

...don't u think u're trying so hard to make a point? In instances like this, meekness is all that's required bro.

That I've proof or not isn't the point, but because I know your assertion was baseless was why I challenged u. All u needed do was discredit me rather u talk about CID gibberish. Well Patwilly, its all too clear your assertion is empty.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by patwilly(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
PNomsule:

...don't u think u're trying so hard to make a point? In instances like this, meekness is all that's required bro.

That I've proof or not isn't the point, but because I know your assertion was baseless was why I challenged u. All u needed do was discredit me rather u talk about CID gibberish. Well Patwilly, its all too clear your assertion is empty.
So what are you going to do about it. run nak..ed down the streets about how you scored on nairaland putting down a certain patwilly? listen my friend, I couldn't be half ars.ed giving a hoot about what you think of my assertion. some things are common knowledge. Why are you so bothered anyway? if you have an inferior complex as to whichever race/ tribe you come from as pertains to their educational advancement, kindly open a thread and discuss it in detail..and oh remember to provide as much proof as possible Sherlock Holmes! What a gentleman you are because I know you won't reply me abusively. "gibberish" indeed.. phew! the kind of persons one meets on nairaland! *continues sipping his beer** awon jatijati everywhere.. * mtcheww.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by PNomsule: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2014
patwilly:

So what are you going to do about it. run nak..ed down the streets about how you scored on nairaland putting down a certain patwilly? listen my friend, I couldn't be half ars.ed giving a hoot about what you think of my assertion. some things are common knowledge. Why are you so bothered anyway? if you have an inferior complex as to whichever race/ tribe you come from as pertains to their educational advancement, kindly open a thread and discuss it in detail..and oh remember to provide as much proof as possible Sherlock Holmes! What a gentleman you are because I know you won't reply me abusively. "gibberish" indeed.. phew! the kind of persons one meets on nairaland! *continues sipping his beer** awon jatijati everywhere.. * mtcheww.
I find ur character indeed funny. Well there isn't any reason for me furthering on this discussion as it is obvious the purpose for which I came in has since been cleared and tacitly admitted and mind u, I don't glory in trivialities...neither am I abusive; too cultured!
Oh, tanx for the Holmes compliment, I'm honoured.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2014
patwilly:

lol. My bad. I should have know i was talking to a common street lout ad tout. I wont waste my time on a mongrel like you.

SHAME ON U.

common English, u can't use well to express urself

BIG SHAME ON U.

If i call u a slave u ll start boiling again..

BIG HEAD BUT A PITY IT'S EMPTY.

GO AND CLAIM UR RIGHTS. GREAT FOOL
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by patwilly(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
GGfadar:

SHAME ON U.

common English, u can't use well to express urself

BIG SHAME ON U.

If i call u a slave u ll start boiling again..

BIG HEAD BUT A PITY IT'S EMPTY.

GO AND CLAIM UR RIGHTS. GREAT FOOL
lol. God be with you brother.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
patwilly:

lol. God be with you brother.

pray for urself and ur upcoming youths, not me.

MUMUU FOLLOWER

grin
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rildwanullahi(m): 6:06am On Mar 07, 2015
barcanista:

In 1999, Senator Evans Ewerem was the SP, Then Chuba Okadigbo, Then Adolphus Wabara, Then Ayim Pius Ayim, Then Ken Nnamani, before it was zoned to MB in 2007. Mark occupied it ever since
I didn't say as senate president Bt as a senator

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.