Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Mark To Run Again For Senate. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (28178 Views)

NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2014
emmysoftyou:
u nid to check yur brain bc nigeria is not a nation neitha gayna is a natiom too so wich nation are yu useless too...?
Nigeria is a country and gayna is a country too..
So take note gayna boi...edio
look at ur dp sef u look like thosee guys that sells gala in-between traffic or maybe dats who u are idiot son of a criminal.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 5:36am On Oct 29, 2014
emmysoftyou:
u nid to check yur brain bc nigeria is not a nation neitha gayna is a natiom too so wich nation are yu useless too...?
Nigeria is a country and gayna is a country too..
So take note gayna boi...edio
look at ur dp sef u look like thosee guys that sells gala in-between traffic or maybe dats who u are idi.ot son of a criminal.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by patwilly(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2014
itujer:
I tink dis Idoma pple r halfly educated,cos how will they be allowing dis man wen he cannot even help implement the construction of the Makurdi-Oturkpo road for 12yrs now.Yet he flies from Makurdi to Oturkpo (his international standard gulf course home) in his private chopper evrytime he goes home...
Your written English says you are"halfly" educated son.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by patwilly(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2014
GGfadar:

SLAVES ENJOYING BEING TRADE

PEANUTS 4 RIGHTS.......

SH*T
I take exception to the kind of language you've been using on this thread. You can make your comment without being abusive. I've reported you to the moderators already and I'll see to it you're banned.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2014
SlimSkipper:

look at ur dp sef u look like thosee guys that sells gala in-between traffic or maybe dats who u are idiot son of a criminal.
i tot i was tot i was talkin to a mature guy...
I never knew yu re a newbie here..
Yu once said airtel is free in one of ur thread,and those who commented had given yu d curse of yur life and is affecting yu..
Why re yu not proud of where u come frm?if yu re let us know...
Is dat ur picture in dat dp...then i think i shuldnt be replyin a drunker like yu..
Yur comment seem immature to me..because yu re dyin frm frustration and is affectin ur comment..a b o k i boi

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by lovepoems(f): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
SlimSkipper:

look at ur dp sef u look like thosee guys that sells gala in-between traffic or maybe dats who u are idi.ot son of a criminal.
all dis newbie come to nairaland.com to insult pples..yu started dis insult and the most importantin is dat u didn't said yur own view to countered his view ...
So why re yu so immature in yur comments ....
Pls think before yu type than being a fool on nairaland.com
Stop disgracing yursef here
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2014
if u r not a nigerian, then whats ur biz here.
SlimSkipper:

u re as useless to dis nation as "p" is to psycology. and i aint a nigerian for d records
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
REPORTER, GO AHEAD AND KILL URSELF ABT MA COMMENTS. TRUTH IS EVER BITTER.
E DEY PAIN U ?
BETTER GO AND FIGHT 4 UR RYTS.

do u think d mods r like ur school teachers and principals ?

patwilly:

I take exception to the kind of language you've been using on this thread. You can make your comment without being abusive. I've reported you to the moderators already and I'll see to it you're banned.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by bangiskings: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2014
emmysoftyou:
wasted sperms re yu jealous?
I am not a northerna..yet i sopport him base on competency.
Abeg find sth else tok becos yur statement no get head at all
YOUR FADA DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MATE POVERTY STINKING EEDEOT IF YOU DONT KNOW ME GO ASK YOUR MAMA WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SEX HER WITHOUT CONDOM B4 GIVING BIRTH TO YOU
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
pls, i plead on his/her behalf,

HABAA, THIS IS 22222MUCH
bangiskings:
YOUR FADA DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MATE POVERTY STINKING EEDEOT IF YOU DONT KNOW ME GO ASK YOUR MAMA WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SEX HER WITHOUT CONDOM B4 GIVING BIRTH TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by lovepoems(f): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2014
bangiskings:
yur comments is without head...
I think yu started it by insulting first ..

I think d guy is right by calling yu a wasted sperms but to me by ur comments yu seem as a wasted souls
Na wa o leant how to tok on faceless forums

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
bangiskings:
MY FADA DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR MATE,I AM POVERTY STINKING EEDEOT IF YOU DONT KNOW ME GO ASK MY MOTHER WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SEX HER WITHOUT CONDOM B4 GIVING BIRTH TO me,now i am a RETA-RDED BASKAD
yes yu re ,sorry for yur life..
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by bangiskings: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2014
lovepoems:
yur comments is without head...
I think yu started it by insulting first ..

I think d guy is right by calling yu a wasted sperms but to me by ur comments yu seem as a wasted souls
Na wa o leant how to tok on faceless forums
. Who is this uncircumcised b*st*rd again who invited you here or you are looking for popularity
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by lovepoems(f): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
bangiskings:
. Who is this uncircumcised b*st*rd again who invited you here or you are looking for popularity
I don't speak to tout ..
Because they re rapists and insultive ...
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
RedBenson:

May God save us from greedy and selfish politicians in this country. When you see things like this, you keep wondering what sort of politics is really being played in this part of the world. Sen. Victor Ndom Egba, Sen. Ita Enang and so many of them have been representing since democracy came to the country and till today, they are still there and vying to go for more? Who told them they are they best people that can represent the people? Who told them other people cannot do even better in representing thier people? Ita Enang once even claimed it's his right to be there as long as he wants cos he's[b]''Udo Mfonisong"[/b[. This is very pathetic. Why cant they vacate and give others opportunity to rule? What sort of people are these for God's sake?
Na wa o! For him mind now, na only him nyash the senatorial sit fit abi? angry
What's the meaning of the bolded, biko?
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
emmysoftyou:
read again girl
Done so. Unfortunately, couldn't make any meaning out of it, again!
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tolaword:
Who Said Youth are The Future Leader of Tomorrow.
No! We're the future of no tomorrow, they've completely taken that tomorrow from us! angry

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
IdomaLikita:

*sighs again*
Poor thing. Pele!
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rildwanullahi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
barcanista:

In 1999, Senator Evans Ewerem was the SP, Then Chuba Okadigbo, Then Adolphus Wabara, Then Ayim Pius Ayim, Then Ken Nnamani, before it was zoned to MB in 2007. Mark occupied it ever since
I meant being a senator not senate president
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Bia evelybody, come & c one of him boloda hia oo! shocked

Bia Akumatata, unu nah geh pesin wey gor challenge diz unu Mark of a guy 4 d whole Otikpo dia sef? angry

Abi senate plesidency na chieftancy title 4 unu side dia? grin

Lmao... gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by patwilly(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
GGfadar:
REPORTER, GO AHEAD AND KILL URSELF ABT MA COMMENTS. TRUTH IS EVER BITTER.
E DEY PAIN U ?
BETTER GO AND FIGHT 4 UR RYTS.

do u think d mods r like ur school teachers and principals ?

lol. My bad. I should have know i was talking to a common street lout ad tout. I wont waste my time on a mongrel like you.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by patwilly(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
PNomsule:

And u have proof of this? Couldn't u just make ur point than go on ego tripping, on some fantasy balderdash.
And do you have proof it isn't so? If you are so intrested in proof, go join the CID!
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
rocgirl:

Na wa o! For him mind now, na only him nyash the senatorial sit fit abi? angry
What's the meaning of the bolded, biko?

The bolded means "the lucky son" (in Ibibio/Efik language). He's actually trying to claim he's a divinely lucky child and so nobody can barrier him in his political pursuit even if he wants to remain there till the end of time. All of them are just annoyingly greedy.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
oadah:
As an idoma man, I am surprised at the funny comments from people who don't understand politics and the act of political bridge building, we have tasted david mark and we have seen the leadership qualities and influence that goes beyond the senate.

And for those that don't know, the idomas are very well intelligent, educated, highly placed strategically.

The benefits from mark to the idomas are enormous to the extend that mentioning them here alone will cause some ripples as to the strategic influence a senator could wield so I will not be tempted to mention.

But on a lighter note, the idoma man is everywhere today, every strategic post in government..their is a strong federal government presence in idoma land.

The Egbas of Abeokuta south replaced Bankole a speaker who did over 200 community projects with Hon Williams Olusegun who could not even make a committee head and have done less than 10% of what Bankole did...the idomas are wiser, we know a legislator is limited by processes and as a minority we only have just a slot so we need someone who is strong and can develop influence beyond d legislative office.

We are not in a rush to hopelessly replace, we have chosen the path of being an effective minority.

Someone mentioned Madaki Ameh forgeting to note that benue is a PDP state...we are taking mark back period!!

How much do you know about Ogun State politics?
Dimeji Bankole NEVER made it back to the house of reps in 2011 because he was a disaster, had no single constituent project to his credit and had completely disconnected from the same people he vowed to represent. Did you know: while he was the HS, he barely left Abuja to come visit the people of his constituency in Ogus State?
Oh, I forgot to mention Sen. Iyabo, OBJ's daughter(the then chair of senate commitee on power), hope you remember she never made it back to the senate in 2011? She had spiralled out of control, was an even bigger disaster and felt no one could revolt because OBJ was her father.
The people of this constituencies revolted through their votes by voting for even better candidates.
Now, that the type of balls forumites are doubting the Idoma Nation will ever have in a million years! Or, could they be wrong?

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
AhmedB:
Benue South Senatorial District (zone C) for the
5th time[color=#000099][/color]

grin grin grin It is a pity that Nigerian constitution does not restrain such political positions to only 2 tenue as with that of the president and governors. Since the constitution is lacking I wish the people of Benue should put greed aside, wise up and not vote him out. Nigeria is bigger than one person.
I think the constitution doesn't restrain them to just two terms for a good reason. As an elected member of parliament, the longer you've stayed in the house, the more experienced you are expected to have become and the better it is for your constituent and the nation; But, the reverse is the case here.
If you've seen any of the parliamentary sessions on tv, you'll wonder how such blockheads ever made it to the parliament to begin with!

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
lovepoems:
all dis newbie come to nairaland.com to insult pples..yu started dis insult and the most importantin is dat u didn't said yur own view to countered his view ...
So why re yu so immature in yur comments ....
Pls think before yu type than being a fool on nairaland.com
Stop disgracing yursef here
MADDAM lawyer get ur facts ryt b4 openin ur vocal cavity to blast hocus pocus if u look very well u wud see dat d mallam started all of dis ok or otherwise crawl back into d bush from hence u came afterall NL is not ur personal property
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by rocgirl: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
RedBenson:

The bolded means "the lucky son" (in Ibibio/Efik language). He's actually trying to claim he's a divinely lucky child and so nobody can barrier him in his political pursuit even if he wants to remain there till the end of time. All of them are just annoyingly greedy.

Hmmm..
The guy wan turn himself to Abacha ni? gringringrin
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
I expected him to go for presidency
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
emmysoftyou:
i tot i was tot i was talkin to a mature guy...
I never knew yu re a newbie here..
Yu once said airtel is free in one of ur thread,and those who commented had given yu d curse of yur life and is affecting yu..
Why re yu not proud of where u come frm?if yu re let us know...
Is dat ur picture in dat dp...then i think i shuldnt be replyin a drunker like yu..
Yur comment seem immature to me..because yu re dyin frm frustration and is affectin ur comment..a b o k i boi
sorry o, old timer! where d award wey seun give u na? homo stupidous
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
GGfadar:
if u r not a nigerian, then whats ur biz here.
last i checked NL means naira land nt nigerian land ba?
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Lordfranklin(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
SirHouloo:

Your grammar has shown that very few are eligible from that side. Try and nurture others anyway, pending his demise sha.

pending his demise till you reach your demise!
People like you are the ones stagnating the growth of Nigeria with tribalism.
Park well o
#PROUDLY IDOMA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) / Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.