Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,438 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex (2092 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by onila(f): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Halima Abubakar advices girls to say no to sex, says she doesn't have sex

[img]http://3.bp..com/-r3dZOi0Y1JA/VE4aeLRauUI/AAAAAAADxOE/IZNQs-q7ogo/s1600/Untitled.png[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-ucfcX7DdFFc/VE4adFdBtHI/AAAAAAADxN4/k8mlloTSShw/s1600/0.png[/img]

Actress Halima Abubakar took to instagram this morning to advice girls to say no to sex. And when a follower asked her if she can do without sex, Halima said she doesn't have sex. See the convo after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5EOuufjQlWs/VE4aeFkmQ9I/AAAAAAADxOA/7rqc0s_FlHE/s1600/1.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Pw6AD4ARhEk/VE4awS-ywQI/AAAAAAADxOQ/Ipz__zmY64A/s1600/00.png[/img]
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by Beesluv: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yes, she's a virgin

Reminds me of this saying

*Do as I say but don't do as I do*

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by onila(f): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
I just love a classy Naija chick smiley
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by onila(f): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
I just love a classy Naija chick wink smiley
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by slap1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
I don't drink water.
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by braine(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
I can see marks of diiks all over that arse. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by ireneony(f): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
na today...... a pot calling a kettle black
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by Liability(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
braine:
I can see marks of diiks all over that arse. Bloody hypocrite.
hmmm
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by Liability(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by braine(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Liability:
hmmm

Abi you no seee the yansh ni? It looks well serviced.
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by Baddo101(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
See her yeye Yam legs....just like saying i nor dey poo @ all..mtcheeew.
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wait make I invite Dbanj for ur life,if he con tell me say he no meet as u as Virgin,na wahala be that oo
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by lepasharon(f): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
onila:
I just love a classy Naija chick smiley

But is she a Virgin tho? undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by onila(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
lepasharon:

But is she a Virgin tho? undecided
what matters is she has stopped fccking
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by radiant3(f): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Virgin Halima...
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by kilimanjaro(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
This Halima is wicked!! She doesn't want her fellow girls to have a taste of what she's enjoying cool
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by hamaworld(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
This one Na gods for the story
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by vislabraye(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
She's a virgin. I investigated her something.
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Baddo101:
See her yeye Yam legs....just like saying i nor dey poo @ all..mtcheeew.
. For ur info,Halima has good legs,not 'yam' legs as u reffered.By d way,digressing from d topic to spewing abuses is'nt called for.Would u feel great if these abuses were directed at ur sister?
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by clemz85(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
you miss it young lady, even a dumb Nigerian girl is more smart than your advice.
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by chimerase2: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
onila:
I swear ua mumu no dey market angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2014
onila:
Is sex a sin?
I want proofs that she doesn't have sex
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by jmoore(m): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2014
It is a welcome development.
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by daben1(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2014
You can lie oo @op
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by Baddo101(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2014
enkay4love:
[/color]. For ur info,Halima has good legs,not 'yam' legs as u reffered.By d way,digressing from d topic to spewing abuses is'nt called for.Would u feel great if these abuses were directed at ur sister?
undecided
enkay4love:
[color=#990000]. For ur info,Halima has good legs,not 'yam' legs as u reffered.By d way,digressing from d topic to spewing abuses is'nt called for.Would u feel great if these abuses were directed at ur sister?
Did u finish reading my post @ all b4 u start making comment................parkwell....
meanwhile wat is derailing about saying "just like persin saying she no dey poo"...
Re: Halima Abubakar Advices Girls To Say No To Sex, Says She Doesn't Have Sex by coolzeal(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
A simple mentaphor will be, p*rostutite don't have s*ex. With all those cellulite wey full her a*ss.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Get Married-for Everybody / Y / A Short Story- Moral For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.