Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council (28575 Views)

How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) / Coca-cola For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by abbccc(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2014
COCA-COLA like DSTV,MTN and so many coys deceiving Nigerians from time immemorial....Not just about this case, COCA-COLA has zero CSR in Nigeria....Nothing to give back to the society as the likes of Star-(Star gist,winner is...etc),Gulder-(Gulder Ultimate search etc), Maltina-(Maltina dance all), Cowbell maths competition and so on.....COCA-COLA came before them and has made more money than them and still making money but yet no Corporate Social Responsibility from them to the society...THIS IS NOT FAIR OOH

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Mosescology: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2014
FatBOyChuka:
MTN nko?
ask d oga's on top dat...
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Cornel88(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2014
akinsadeez:
This is very interesting but maybe Coca Cola has refused to settle the AG's office. It is rare to see the AG concerning himself about serious issues like this. Mtn and other foreign companies keep ripping us off everyday and despite the tons of complaints the AG's office never even bats an eyelid. This case will never lead anywhere...they will settle it behind the scenes as usual while the consumers are literally hung out to dry. smh
Even when some of our leaders are trying to get things right, those who condem the wrongful act of other leaders will come and say something like this(above). This act can be a steping stone.
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by duni04(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
hungryboy:
dead on arrival, one phone call from coca cola headquarters, a few ghana must go bags changing hands and the federal government will withdraw the case,
dem wan use coca cola money complete oga Jona campaign fund
grin
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote
author=akinsadeez post=27509441]This is very interesting but maybe Coca
Cola has refused to settle the AG's office. It is rare to see the AG
concerning himself about serious issues like this. Mtn and other foreign
companies keep ripping us off everyday and despite the tons of
complaints the AG's office never even bats an eyelid. This case will
never lead anywhere...they will settle it behind the scenes as usual
while the consumers are literally hung out to dry. smh [/quote]

Very shameful of you. Individuals in developed countries sue multinationals for such minor breaches and get them pay heavily for such, but hear people like you seat down to criticize and exude sceptism over every action by government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
cirmuell:
yeah right, the others are not operating in the same Nigeria abi? undecided

All I am saying is that if the infrastructure is sorted....the bills will come down.

Especially the light issue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2014
duni04:

grin

8-)
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by iaatmguy(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Go and get better fish #MTN. #MULTI CHOICE
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by fireforfire: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Barselonia:
na today....
my sister bought 5 carton of lacasera last week and later find out that 1 bottle is empty.... we no complaint oooo.....
abeg Make unna park well
u no complain no mean say others no go complain
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by simplynola(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Mr Adoke looking for different ways to generate revenue for the federal government after the dwindling oil revenue. Adoke why have you dropped corruption charges against Fani-Kayode and co.? Why are you refusing the separation of the office of the attorney general from the minister of justice? why is your energy focused on coca-cola? So many questions than answers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2014
akinsadeez:
This is very interesting but maybe Coca Cola has refused to settle the AG's office. It is rare to see the AG concerning himself about serious issues like this. Mtn and other foreign companies keep ripping us off everyday and despite the tons of complaints the AG's office never even bats an eyelid. This case will never lead anywhere...they will settle it behind the scenes as usual while the consumers are literally hung out to dry. smh
why do u like saying negative things abt ur country?? U get likes? How many complains av u personally made to d AG? I pray one day u get to a position of authority nd knw how it is up there

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by olojaoke1(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Nice 1
YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH,PEEPS LIKE YOU SHOULDA BEEN FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET.
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by iaatmguy(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2014
abbccc:
COCA-COLA like DSTV,MTN and so many coys deceiving Nigerians from time immemorial....Not just about this case, COCA-COLA has zero CSR in Nigeria....Nothing to give back to the society as the likes of Star-(Star gist,winner is...etc),Gulder-(Gulder Ultimate search etc), Maltina-(Maltina dance all), Cowbell maths competition and so on.....COCA-COLA came before them and has made more money than them and still making money but yet no Corporate Social Responsibility from them to the society...THIS IS NOT FAIR OOH
are you sure they are giving back to the society or just another avenue to make more money. Do you know aw much they make on voting? HUNDREDS OF MILLION, (for your favorite contestants, vote forJUST 50 naira.
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Gorgeous58(f): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2014
They are just looking for a few 'ghana must go'. Coca-cola over to you!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by femimailbox(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Nobleval:

Dude,your parents shoulda taken care of you as a kid. You sound pathetic! Your type complains when consumers are not been protected from these underperforming coys. Now the government is taking action against them,you're here typing sh:t!

Seun,Mynd44...please do the needful. smiley
e be like say you na Sabi Naija style abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by olojaoke1(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2014
simplynola:
Mr Adoke looking for different ways to generate revenue for the federal government after the dwindling oil revenue. Adoke why have you dropped corruption charges against Fani-Kayode and co.? Why are you refusing the separation of the office of the attorney general from the minister of justice? why is your energy focused on coca-cola? So many questions than answers.
you are right so so many Than answers,but please cut the man some slacks,its true that "the higher you go,the cooler it becomes" i say not all cases.
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by priscaoge(f): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2014
The day I stopped drinking coca cola was the day I saw cockroach inside it. The worst part is that I actually drank the Coke with a straw, before I could notice d particles inside,I have gulped a large quantity of it. I felt like vomiting all my intestine out that night.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by PROCTOR: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2014
I hope they do same with "titus" too. From 3 fish to two. wont be surprised if i open it one day and meet ponmo

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by temitemi1(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2014
I don't do coke!! So is non of my BIZ...
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by pinky21(f): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Re u serious? My mum bought a can of sprite and it was half,so I tld her nt to drink it dat it is fake. So na factory error.I need compensation ASAP
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by priscaoge(f): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2014
pinky21:
Re u serious? My mum bought a can of sprite and it was half,so I tld her nt to drink it dat it is fake. So na factory error.I need compensation ASAP

Lmao! Oya wait make I go table your mattercheesycheesycheesycheesy. Your Mum must be compensatedcheesy
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by jahbiz: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
I tire 4 coca cola o, una go c some particles 4 inside their products wey b say u no fit understand. And some cork go rust like say na d time wey nigeria get independence 4 1960 dey don produce am.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by free2ryhme: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2014
If manufacturers are held accountable lives of. Ordinary nigerians would be safe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2014
olojaoke1:

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH,PEEPS LIKE YOU SHOULDA BEEN FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET.

If u are matured. I would had say somtin on^^^^^

But since u are immature oaf I will pretend I dnt see ^^^^

#I pity for the Yorubas in nigeria....for the wil be used and flushed like a piece of sh**t
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by olojaoke1(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

If u are matured. I would had say somtin on^^^^^

But since u are immature oaf I will pretend I dnt see ^^^^

#I pity for the Yorubas in nigeria....for the wil be used and flushed like a piece of sh**t
Thank you thank you,but what I am three generations from your family can not achieve.
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by priscaoge(f): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2014
PROCTOR:
I hope they do same with "titus" too. From 3 fish to two. wont be surprised if i open it one day and meet ponmo

Titus own don de worst ooocheesycheesycheesy...They keep reducing d little fish inside,I no know whether a oil we de buy abi na d empty Canundecidedundecided
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by free2ryhme: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Gorgeous58:
They are just looking for a few 'ghana must go'. Coca-cola over to you!

You have too much poverty in you to be saying this. In western worlds Manufacturers would be held accountable for despicable acts of these nature. Everything is not about ghana must gO.

People lives are at stake . It Might be your faMily member that will consumer the next batch of adulterated soft drink and u will be crying it is a spiritual attack

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2014
Story for d gods!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by sleekdre: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2014
MarthaK:
Hahahaha grin
This is ridiculous smiley
It's not ridiculous young lady!! People have sued others for less and won the case. It's high time Nigeria took advantage of its market populace to create sanity in the consumer industry..
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by peren: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Barselonia:
na today....
my sister bought 5 carton of lacasera last week and later find out that 1 bottle is empty.... we no complaint oooo.....
abeg Make unna park well

Una no sabi ur right.(typical Nigerian)
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Revolva(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin omo na arange jare FG dey find bar to take do politics...election is near..na today dem don know say sometimes some can are half filled
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by duni04(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2014
PROCTOR:
Buhahahahah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza / What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.