Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council (28552 Views)

How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) / Coca-cola For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by abworld6deep(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by valdes00(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dat wan no say mak I no use coke chop agege bread 2mao.... I lik dat combo
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by clemmonce(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
englishmart:
They are not stu.pid. LOL
They know too much of anything is bad.
Especially with their 33cubes of sugar per bottle of mineral they produce.

They have contributed immensely to the growth of diabetes in the country. (say 78% contribution)

Knowing fully well that, the more the quantity, the more the sugar content.
They have therefore decided to reduce the quantity in order to enhance proper quality.
grin cheesy
And you are here complaining.

did they force you to drink ?
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by yemyemis(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
hungryboy:
dead on arrival, one phone call from coca cola headquarters, a few ghana must go bags changing hands and the federal government will withdraw the case,
dem wan use coca cola money complete oga Jona campaign fund
see dis one! Do u knw what nigeria is what? I feel for your ignorance
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by swagdopey: 1:12am On Oct 29, 2014
I also support dem to visit d Issue of TiTUS sardine, d one I opened yesterday, na jas 1 fish I see insyd. As if I tell dem say ah nor get groundnut oil for haus...
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Chigold101(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2014
MarthaK:
Hahahaha grin
This is ridiculous smiley
woman! What is rediculous inthis issue? Is this case not justfied?
As for those shouting mtn: it is one after another.
Those shouting money money; it is people with this type of mind that spoil nigeria.
You people should allow FG to do what they are doing.
I am tierd of rusty mouth bottle...mbok
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by enniewelt(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Maybe he should sue the federal govt. Too
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
At least, somebody is trying to take to due process. 'Nigeria cannot be a dumping ground for substandard products' is clear and right. If Coca Cola knows very well it is right it should sort it out with the court in a civilized manner. That is it! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by coronaprof(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
subtle marketing
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
englishmart:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1817531_lolisevil_jpegb9a12449bd3ec234f8ed6c9769f5bde3

Interpretations differ. What I meant is what I stand for
dats wat I tink 2 wen I 1st saw it lot of laugh
Re: Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council by cbravo3: 11:12pm On May 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.