Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Need Assistance Of People Who Have Experience Cancellation Of Visa @ D US Border - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Assistance Of People Who Have Experience Cancellation Of Visa @ D US Border (725 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia / Cancellation Of Visa At Uk Ports? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Need Assistance Of People Who Have Experience Cancellation Of Visa @ D US Border by Jamalnea(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Pls nairalanders i will be happy if you guys can help me share experience on what next step to take ,when someone is denied entry at the US port entry and the 2yrs visa is cancelled,given 5yrs bar not to visit US.
How can i appeal that or apply for waiver.thanks
Re: Need Assistance Of People Who Have Experience Cancellation Of Visa @ D US Border by justwise(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2014

(1)

[PHOTO] Another 40-foot Container Truck Falls On Ikorodu-sagamu Expressway / Flee All Agents.... Your Encounter / Lagos Airport - Arrival Passport Control Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.