Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

God loves YOU!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God loves YOU!!! (843 Views)

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God loves YOU!!! by folkzy(f): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
The bible says in Matthew chapter 9 verse 13 that 'he has not only come to call the righteous but sinners. So repent at all times

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. -GOD LOVES YOU

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. - JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD FOR YOUR SIN

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. - JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD TO MEET GOD'S REQUIREMENT.

Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. - JESUS MADE A PERFECT SACRIFICE TO REDEEM YOU!

Hebrews 10:12, 14 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. -JESUS WILL MAKE YOU PERFECT FOREVER!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me - JESUS IS YOUR ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.

YOU MUST invite JESUS INTO YOUR HEART AND BELIEVE IN HIS WORDS (THE BIBLE).

Remember he is the almighty God, the God that created everything including all the irons used in making all other gods.
Word of encouragement to all chrsitians out there

1. Don't let anybody tell you that being a christian automatically gets you to heaven. We all have to keep obeying his words. The only thing that can get in the way is sin and I pray God will continue to help us.

2. Don't let anyone tell you that water baptism saves you. If you are saved, you WILL get baptized out of obedience. Saved people are children of obedience (Heb 5:9).

The gospel and baptism are separate--I Cor 1:17. You are baptized in order to outwardly identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and to symbolically show the washing away of sins.

So if you are trusting in your baptism to save you, you are wrong. An unrepentant sinner will go down a dry sinner and come out a wet sinner.

GOD BLESS
Re: God loves YOU!!! by Image123(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
Your love is deep
Your love is high
Your love is long
Your love is wide

Your love is deeper than my view of grace
higher than this worldly place
longer than this road I travel
wider than the gap you filled
Thank you Jesus for loving me so.God loves you too

(1) (Reply)

Men Pleasing Over God Pleasing, Any Lessons? / Police Discovers Human Parts In Osun Shrine: / This Teaching Is Part 2 Of My Teaching Lady Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.