Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

This Teaching Is Part 2 Of My Teaching Lady Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Teaching Is Part 2 Of My Teaching Lady Wisdom (845 Views)

God's Teaching Is Best / Day 2 Of The Holy Ghost Congress: Transcripts Of D'service / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Teaching Is Part 2 Of My Teaching Lady Wisdom by Yefet(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
Maurice Sklar

Nov 25, 2008

This teaching is Part 2 of my teaching Lady Wisdom

(the Harlot)

As I continued reading in Proverbs, another vision unfolded before me.I saw a large shopping center. It reminded me of the Galleria ShoppingCenter in Houston, Texas that I enjoyed going to when I was a teenager,but it was much more posh. It had four or five levels with stores oneach side. These "stores" had everything in them that was pleasant,desirable, delicious, luxurious, and beautiful to the senses. In frontof each of these, there stood the most beautiful women that I had everseen. They were physically perfect. Each one looked like a model. Notone was like the other. As I looked further, I noticed that some of theshops had men in front of them instead of women. They were also socaptivating that I somehow knew that they would be impossible for womento resist. Some were obviously homosexual and there were more "stores"with every kind of perversion on the lower levels. But, it all seemedso natural and even acceptable. Everything was so clean that the chromesparkled on top of the glass walkways, and the floors were perfectlypolished granite and marble. There was a sickly-sweet music coming fromthe small speakers in the ceiling. I looked up and saw a sign in goldleaf letters above the whole "shopping mall". It read: "Come to me, andsatisfy your every desire! Live for the moment! Pleasure, Power, Fame,Wealth and Luxury are mine! Bow in worship before me, and all will beyours! Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you shall DIE!" Then, asI looked down the long atrium of the shopping center, it seemed like itopened for "business". I saw many of God's children enter the grandentrance. Hundreds and hundreds of them entered the mall. Most were litwith heaven's light. Many were shining brightly and lit with the fireof heaven. Some had come directly from their churches where theyworshiped the Lord. Then as I watched, they went into the variousstores and then exited shortly after. The more shops that they wentinto, the less were they lit with God's light and glory. Finally, atthe end of the day, God's children finally left the mall. As they did,I noticed that none carried the light of heaven. Instead, the strangefires of idolatry lit their lamps instead. They were lit in differentcolors – some were blue, orange, green, red, and yellow. Some, werecompletely in darkness and left the mall in chains. I knew that theyhad died in there. Then I saw those souls that were black leave themall in chains and fall into the fires of hell. They were all chainedtogether like a prison work gang screaming in agony and despair: "Whydidn't we listen to Lady Wisdom warning us to stay away from theHarlot? It's too late now!! We can't get out! We can't get back! NOHOPE NOW! NO HOPE! NO HOPE FOREVER! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!" Then, Isuddenly was in front of one of the stores. There was a bright neonsign above it that said: "No Strings attached! Come and Lie with me inEcstasy!" As I entered under the flashing neon sign, the small foyerseemed to disappear. Instead, I saw a large room appointed with everykind of luxury. It looked like the presidential suite at the WaldorfAstoria or the Four Seasons Hotel. There were plush high back chairs infront of a roaring fireplace on the right. There were large pillowspositioned around it on the floor. On the left was a large bathroom. Itwas bigger than any bathroom I had ever seen. It had a huge marble tubwith large columns on the four sides of it. All of it was trimmed ingold filigree. It was breathtaking. I stood in amazement as I look atit for a long while. Never had I seen such luxury. As I returned andwalked into the bedroom part of the suite, I looked and saw a massivebed. All around it were candles lit. The bed was elevated on a roundplatform. It had four huge ivory columns on each corner on top of ahuge mahogany head and footboard that was filled with carvings. It hadthe most beautiful silk and embroidered bedspread, monogrammed pillowsand sheets. There were the most beautiful curtains on the walls anderotic statues were in the room of nude women. They seemed so life-likethat it looked like they could come alive at any moment. The whole roomwas filled with so much lust that it was intoxicating. I was soovercome that I just fell into one of the large chairs next to a sofa.I had never felt so comfortable, yet at the same time, I was sick to mystomach. I knew that something was terribly wrong. Though I was amazedat the surroundings, my spirit was grieved and I felt like this was ina prison somehow. Then, I looked up towards the entrance and the doubledoors with golden doorknob fixtures opened, and a beautiful womanentered the room. I just stared at her transfixed. I had never seensuch perfection. She was wearing a floor-length green gown made out ofsome kind of shimmering silk. Then she came and sat down next to me inthe other high backed chair next to the fireplace. Her eyes never leftme, except when she would slowly close them and open them and purse herlips. My inner man recoiled in loathing. On the coffee table in frontof the fire, there was a golden pitcher with two crystal goblets oneach side. She said: "I've been waiting for you. I want you the most ofanyone I have ever had in here! Do you like what I have prepared?Stolen waters are sweet, you know. My bread eaten in secret ispleasant. I know how to please you like no other woman ever has, Justrelax now, Drink of my wine, my darling! You'll feel so much better." Asshe poured it for me, I just knew that, if I drank it, I couldn'tresist her. Still, my hands seemed to go for the magnificent goblet inher hands. It took all I had to stop from taking it from her hands. Icried out, "Jesus! HELP ME!" Immediately, she put the cup down, andsaid: "Well, the night is young. We can always enjoy this later, youand I." I had my head down. I was afraid to look at her, because I wasabout to be overcome. I fell on my knees and began to cry out to theLord for strength. It was too much for my flesh. I knew that if Ilooked into her eyes one more time, I would succumb to her seductions.If I hadn't just been with Lady Wisdom and ate and drank at her table,I am certain that I would not have been able to resist even for amoment. When I cried out to the Lord on my knees. The woman shudderedand quickly got up off the chair and backed away from me towards thebathroom. Suddenly, I was in a black silk bathrobe standing at theentrance of the palatial bathroom. The woman was in the huge tub. Itwas so large that it looked like a small pool. There were bubbles allaround her and rose petals floating on the service of the water. Shesaid: "Don't you want to come in? The water is just right. Don't youdeserve to have some pleasure after all that you have been through? Noone will ever find out, After all, God says He will always forgive you.How could this be so wrong, when if feels SO GOOD!!" I began to walkedtowards the tub like a man in a trance. I got about ten feet away andstopped. She had now sat up in the tub and reached out her hands towardme. I gazed on her body like I was in a trance. I shuddered as I feltsome kind of snakes wrap themselves around my feet and start to dragme. Once again, I started crying out at the top of my lungs, "JESUS,JESUS, JESUS HELP! HELP! HELP ME! Then, I stopped in front of her abouteight feet away from the tub. This "perfect" woman seemed to melt infront of me. What I then saw was the most hideous sight! I saw a demonmanifest in front of me in that tub. The tub suddenly became a pit offire and I saw hundreds of snakes and worms crawling in and out of thetub. Many had coiled around me and were biting me as they dragged metowards that pit of fire filled with brimstone. The demon had hugeclaws and razor sharp teeth and fangs. Those beautiful blue eyes of thewoman were now red and full of hate, blood thirst and murder. It wasworse than any horror movie could possibly be! I screamed out in painfrom the snake bites and worms as they were beginning to eat me alive."HELP ME JESSSUUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly I wasn't thereanymore. I was back in that bedroom suite again. At first, I was sorelieved to be out of that agony from the snakes, that I just lied backin the bed. Then I realized that I was in that bed I saw. I now wasclothed in cream-colored silk pajamas. It was the most comfortable bedI had ever laid in. Everything was perfect. I heard music from aSchubert string quartet in the background. It was wonderful. I sleptfor I don't know how long and awakened some time later. By this time, Iknew that I was in a vision, but it was so real that it seemed like Iwas actually living this. Then the woman came towards me at the foot ofthe bed. But, I remembered the tub and what had happened, and I knewthat this somehow was not real but a temptation. But, I couldn't takemy eyes off of her. As she came toward me, I closed my eyes andscreamed out at the top of my lungs, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JESUS – HELP! HELP! HELP!!!! I kept screaming the name of Jesus.Finally, that woman backed away from me. Although, she got as close asshe could, I knew that she was not allowed to touch me unless I yieldedand said "yes" to her. It wasn't me resisting. I had given in longbefore, I thought. It was simply too much. BUT, The Lord rose up in meand rebuked this woman. I heard myself saying: "It is written, Thoushalt NOT commit adultery. Thou shalt NOT have any gods before Me.Drink water from your own cistern and running waters from your ownwell. Abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul. The Lordrebukes you, Satan. In the name of Jesus, depart from me, you angel oflight and seduce me no more!" I am certain that I would haveimmediately given in to these temptations had not the Lord prepared meby first going to Lady Wisdom's house and eaten at her table. Her foodand drink were still in me and I found the strength to resist. But Ilearned from this how GOOD Satan can make sin look. It is only throughthe power of the Holy Spirit and God's Word that we can overcome thewiles and seductions of the Harlot. As soon as the Lord rose up in meand I spoke those words, once again, everything changed. The lovelyvision of the bed and the perfect woman disappeared and that hideousdemonic creature once again manifested in front of me. Instead of thebed of luxury in that palatial suite, I seemed to be on a platform,flat on my back and chained to a black stone-like slab. All around mewere the eyes of demons. I heard shrieking and screaming of thetormented souls of the damned. I knew that I was in hell. That demoncreature who once seemed to be the most beautiful woman I had ever seenwas trying to get to me and devour me. It smelled so horrible in thatcavern. I couldn't breathe. There was an invisible bubble around me, itseemed, and the demons could not penetrate it. Nevertheless, I wasstill chained to this slab that had once been a bed. Then, I heard aVoice, and it was so loud that it echoed throughout that cavern ofhell: "Let him go. He is Mine. I am His Father and he is My son." Then,suddenly, I was back in my room once again with my Bible open to thebook of Proverbs. I was traumatized and shook with fear and cried forseveral days after this. A few days later, I finally finished myseeking time of reading through the book of Proverbs fifty times. I wasnever the same after that. I learned that the Greater One – greaterthan sin – lives within me. I am thankful that God's grace not onlysaved me, but that it KEEPS me every day and night, moment by moment.Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. We do NOThave to sin. We can stay on the pathway of life and wisdom. Thanks beto God our Abba Father of the Messiah Yeshua Who conquered sin anddeath. He forever destroyed the power of that Harlot on the cross andin hell for us all!! Let us abide daliy and feed at Wisdom's bountifultable so we may have the strength to overcome the Harlot's seductionsin this midnight hour. Beware of her witchcraft and seductions. May theLord preserve you and keep in purity and holiness so you may be readywhen the Bridegroom appears! STAY AWAY from the Harlot's house! It isthe way to Hell. Yeshua our Messiah is coming very soon!

Love in Him,

Maurice Sklar

(1) (Reply)

O Pastor Chris - Where Did Your Accent Come From ? / If The World Ended Tomorrow, What Would You Do Tonight? / Remember The Volcano Of Mt.Vesuvius: I Come As A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.