Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) (6921 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by omoreminder2: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
we are on the same page on his style of traditional dance. Dude got swags you know!

Babes, that your picture don kill me finish oooo....Fine woman.
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by omoreminder2: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
we are on the same page on his style of traditional dance. Dude got swags you know!

I feel like I have seen you before somewhere but i cannot figure exactly where? Mmmm...
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by wayne4loan: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2014
chymystique:
MISPLACED PRIORITY undecided and pure waste of tax payers money..

[size=5pt]P.S No one should quote me to say rubbish[/size]

RUBBISH angry
chymystique:
MISPLACED PRIORITY undecided and pure waste of tax payers money..

[size=5pt]P.S No one should quote me to say rubbish[/size]

RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2014
AustineE1:
If this is true then it is a welcome development,Oja as it is called in Igbo land,is traditionally known as a talking flute,it can communicate with the DEAD & the living,it passes message of great importance to real men who have ears!In the days of yore,'when men were men',great flutist are invited to inspire warriors during intra-communal or inter-ethnic wars!....but cant you see the man in the picture,he needs financial encouragement but he is not begging,rather he is offering his services to his beloved state.....anything coming from Obiano is acceptable!!!
Sir, sorry I am not from Anambra State, neither am I an Igbo man. I have no right to condemn your Governor as it doesn't affect me. However, the emboldened is what I find laughable cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Orunto:
Private Assistant not Special and his salary to be paid by the Governor from the Governor's pocket.
If so then I see Nothing wrong, If he is Private Assistant. Though I have no right to say it is wrong or right
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by chymystique(f): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2014
wayne4loan:
RUBBISH angry

Choke on it undecided
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by Omimah: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2014
overdrive:

Forget hypocrisy that is part and parcel of our culture and our able Governor is reducing the unemployment rate!capiche?
He should also appoint SAs on ogene and udu. Rubbish!
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by wayne4loan: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
chymystique:

Choke on it undecided
DAMM..... a BIACTH with an attitude
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by Orunto: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2014
There is a DEEPER LIFE CHURCH in front of my house. A lady in the Church sings like a Nightingale. I have thought of approaching her to employ her to come to my chapel in my house to sing for me every two hours daily. As I am not a Deeper life member, wouldn't that be a Private arrangement? The difference here is that I am in my own house enjoying sonorous songs and paying privately for it, while our friend is living in Government House enjoying ear soothing flute in "canaan" environment. If the Governor pays for this personal aggrandisement from his pocket and resists the temptation of using Government money to pay for it, then, it is entirely "Private".

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by chymystique(f): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2014
wayne4loan:
DAMM..... a BIACTH with an attitude

Attention seeker, you ve quoted me and I've noticed you and your dull brain.. Am in a good mood today else woulda given u back a dose of your own medicine.. If you are disturbed by my comment, take it in through your mouth and nose and choke on it after all its my opinion.. undecided #bye
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by AustineE1: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
barcanista:
Sir, sorry I am not from Anambra State, neither am I an Igbo man. I have no right to condemn your Governor as it doesn't affect me. However, the emboldened is what I find laughable cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol!
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by Lanceslot(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obiano should please finish Ogbaru road, that's more important to me.
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by Callimo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
eye4eye:

Of course they are cursed. They know themselves they are cursed. We don't need to reiterate it for them to know they are cursed. If they were not cursed, they wouldn't be running from Iboland the same way mosquitoes run from Baygon.

They are cursed. Period!

Anumanu, mumu like u. Na u and ur whole generation is cursed. Even ur generations unborn are cursed. Idiot !!
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by eye4eye: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Callimo:

Anumanu, mumu like u. Na u and ur whole generation is cursed. Even ur generations unborn are cursed. Idiot !!

It is widely known people from Eastern part of Nigeria are cursed people. Ask your parents, they should be able to grudgingly tell you Ibos are cursed people. If you were not cursed, you wouldn't have fought a war that was glaring to all that you were going to lose 3 million cursed souls.

Ibos or Igbos are cursed. Period!
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by wayne4loan: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
chymystique:

Attention seeker, you ve quoted me and I've noticed you and your dull brain.. Am in a good mood today else woulda given u back a dose of your own medicine.. If you are disturbed by my comment, take it in through your mouth and nose and choke on it after all its my opinion.. undecided #bye
shut that hole u call a mouth .... According to u " its a misplaced priority and waste of tax payers money" if its ur father that was the man in question, I guess u would have had a different view.... RUBBISH HATER

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by Balkan(m): 12:36am On Oct 30, 2014
chymystique:

am sure if they have created this position and give it to a politician you would like it. You are not happy because the man is an ordinary citizen. Change your mind set
Re: Breaking!!Anambra Governor appoints special assistance on Flute( Pics) by papalnuncio: 3:13am On Oct 30, 2014
the journey to Nigeria unity is a very long distance, imagine your comments. if i'm allow to estimate you age ( all of you), you guys will be not more than 40yrs and not less than 18yrs, meaning you guys are the leaders of tomorrow. now quote me any where, NIGERIA greatest problem is unity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa / Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee / Yar’adua Made Me Acting President, Says Yayale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.