Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Some One Please Save Ymodulus - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some One Please Save Ymodulus (15886 Views)

Happy Birthday Ymodulus. / Ymodulus I Love You. / SEUN Pls Take Down The Insufficient Permission On Ymodulus Thread Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Rilwayne001: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2014
cry
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2014
greedie1:

Don't be this way. Death is scary!!!! He was scared, don't crucify him

And don't make it seem lyk he has been sentenced to death since....who isn't ? The only difference is that one dies today and another tomorrow. If you can't be sympathetic, atleast be empathetic
I have been empathetic enough to have voiced out my concern for the general emotions of everyone of us reading this thread.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Tapout(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2014
the funny thing is that this guy is really close to some nairalanders, I mean close enough for some to have the contact of at least a member of his family or a friend who knows his family...trying to contact him in person is a waste of time (no offence)....

i pray It is well with him though

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by sigba(f): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2014
He's not dead. His alter ego is...
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

Please I beg you in the name of God or whatever it is you hold dear, shut up. Keep quiet, stop posting. People are different psychologically. Some are weak, some are strong. Atleast, if you cannot help but be this mean or indifferent as you portray, please ignore the thread. I am begging you. Please.
This thread does not require that form of rationalisation you are on about. Please. Someone's life maybe at stake.
Whatever,I don't care if the whole NL is saying otherwise as long as I know that I have my right to think differently - I don't have to run along with the herd-mentality.

So I think you guys should stop typing too,how about that? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by jovalkom(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Why don't you come over here and yank me off from here with that leprosy infested hands of yours? undecided

God wil av mercy on u
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
Okay guys, my eye don clear small.

Truckpusher, thanks for that jolt.

Ymodulus.......until I have proof, unrefutable proof that you are no longer with us, I will not comment anymore on you.
Except I am compelled to.

All the talk we had wasn't for nothing.
Take all the time you need dear.
I can only imagine all you've had to endure.
I wish I could tell the world in plain terms too, but no, I won't.

I believe you are not dead.

I'll be here for you when you're back.

I'm going back to my official assignment on NL.

Enough of this already.

#ByeGuys
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
*goosebumps*
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by AbuMikey(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
greedie1:

She has a point you know... That particular list of suicidal drugs should be taken down. You don't know who is about to give up and that post made it easier.

Ymodulus i don't know u but my friends do. I really hope u are alive and laffing at ur prank. I pray it's just a prank. Pls if u are still breathing, hold on, don't give up.help 'll come. Sickle cell anemia can be managed, my aunt's friend is a sickler and a grand mum too. i can give u tips to reduce ur asthma crisis to.the barest minimum.

Pls don't die.
Mynd, obinoscopy, seun. I'm wit tpia. Make the names of those drugs disappear pls.

she sure do have a Valid Point, but she kept using 'HE' , like Ymodulus was online to take the pics down, and with the situation on ground and how Badly she wanted the pics to be taken down, She easily could have mailed the Mods or report the Post. smiley
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by jovalkom(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
sigba:
He's not dead. His alter ego is...

open up
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Super1759: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
And here comes another emotionally bamboozled zombie quoting me.

What's wrong with you bimbos on NL

sir,I don't know you and same here but I want you to think of something. we all reason differently. whether he did this or not shouldn't make you throw out on people,they are only reacting based on their feelings. I believe you are matured,please respect their feelings and stop abusing them.keep your thoughts and watch.pur psychological meter reads differently,understand that and let them be. I am begging you.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by rioemmanuel(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2014
I just hope this guy didnt commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2014
dunkem21:

I love him and have been working on him since. The best we can do is to show him real love.
I perfectly understand that some people are showing concern because they genuinely care and they also know him - But bringing it online is an emotional blackmail.And I for once will never accept such cheap blackmail that shows total disregard for my own emotions - Am I not human as well that has his own fears to battle?
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by dunkem21(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Whatever,I don't care if the whole NL is saying otherwise as long as I know that I have my right to think differently - I don't have to run along with the herd-mentality.

So I think you guys should stop typing too,how about that? undecided

Yeah. Think differently but allow us do our bit. You are turning this thread into fights already and we have lots of work on our hand.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2014
jovalkom:

God wil av mercy on u
Just the way the devil will flog you straight to hell for being this dumb in the 21st century.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2014
cry cry

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Okay guys, my eye don clear small.

Truckpusher, thanks for that jolt.

Ymodulus.......until I have proof, unrefutable proof that you are no longer with us, I will not comment anymore on you.
Except I am compelled to.

All the talk we had wasn't for nothing.
Take all the time you need dear.
I can only imagine all you've had to endure.
I wish I could tell the world in plain terms too, but no, I won't.

I believe you are not dead.

I'll be here for you when you're back.

I'm going back to my official assignment on NL.

Enough of this already.

#ByeGuys
I knew you would be thanking me. angry
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Caracta(f): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Why is everyone blaming the guy and flogging a dead horse? Jeez! Solution or way forward.

Nobody should blame him because you don't understand fully what he has been through. So please save us the sermon and pocket your filthy fingers. And please don't compare him with anyone. Same issue, different situation.

What's his real name? Can we get that from his friends?

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by dunkem21(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
I perfectly understand that some people are showing concern because they genuinely care and they also know him - But bringing it online is an emotional blackmail.And I for once will never accept such cheap blackmail that shows total disregard for my own emotions - Am I not human as well that has his own fears to battle?

Please, understand that its a diary not a thread. If you have challenges as a human just like everybody has, I will be ready to help out. If it was a blackmail, he would have accepted my offer of drawing my account to zero balance to help him.
I will do so for you if need be but God forbid.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by marieolae(f): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2014
I'm really really scared. Please some one should mail me his number!!! Pleeasseee
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Caracta(f): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:

Must you fight all the time even on a thread like this? You have made your point. We grab. Thank you.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Epathra(f): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2014
I'm also suspecting that monicker too. He was last to comment on one of ymodulus' thread.
sigba:
I have decided to believe he's bluffing.

I dont know him, i just contacted him on bbm recently over some biz talk, he seems a very intelligent fellow, some days back on his bbm status he was counting down to something, then yestrday his status was "some people are lunatics" then he changed his name to young, tjen in d evening or so he changed his status to "going" then i woke up this morning to see he changed his dp to black and his status "Gone". Someone sent me the link to his diary last night which i recieved this morning as i woke up and read it,i was alarmed. It all made sense what the countdown,"going" and "gone" meant.

Maybe he's changing personality, he's killing the psycho youngmodulus and a new youngmodulus is being born. Yes! that's what i choose to believe.

Youngzedd i suspect u sha. Are you sure you are not d person we re talking about here....Another moniker (my thought tho)

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Why do i see this as a cheap publicity stunt?
Hes always been about been noticed. So held come online afterwards to get a standing ovation for not taking his life
And become even more popular symphatetically. Well lets see how all this unfolds
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by tbaba1234: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Depression is a mental illness and there are many that suffer from it.

The focus should be to save him and get him professional help.

We should not be dismissive about it, it is fairly obvious that he is sick and flirting with suicide.

Truckpusher, as much as you made a few points, with all due respect, I do not think that tone is helpful at all.

What to do?

Locate him, save him from himself.

Get him to his family home, where he can be under constant supervision.

Then smack him across the head for making people worry after he begins to recover.

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by marquiseT(f): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2014
I don't know ymodulus but I was moved to tears when I read his diary...its certain that we are all going to die but that we don't know when death will come,is more of a blessing than a curse..I can't even try to imagine the pains he had to live with all his life,taking drugs everyday and seeing other asmathic and sickle cell patient drop like flies and doing the countdown,awaiting death,knowing he myt never see oldage or enjoy the finer side of life...
I hope he is thought things through and is still alive,I would be sad if he actually ended his life.
@ truckpusher,I hope God bless you with ailments like this since you know the ideal way to deal with it
@ those who don't bliv, that is just typical nigerian mentality, we lack faith,we fail to see the world past our reasoning...that sm1 is brillant doesn't make the person emotionally stable, and bcz he exuded charisma does not mean he is happy inside
#someone pray for Ymodulus

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2014
johnjon:

Dude, you are one cold blooded mótherfucker, but I actually agree with your comment.
Truth hurts..
I'm not in any manner close to being a cold blooded person.

I see things objectively.

And I use my initiative to decide if I should buy an idea or if I shouldn't buy an idea......It is my decision.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by AbuMikey(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Something Just occurred to Me shocked
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Goan rest joor. cheesy

Your own is too mush angry
grin

Well I understand how you felt initially on reading his diary and I understand why you had to take the stand you did.
#Experience
I won't say more.

Come to think of it,
If I hadn't learned compartmentalization principles before now, do you think the negative effects of those words you spoke would have gone by now?

Not everyone has the ability to think when they're emotional........

That said, you called Mizmycoli a _bitch, you should apologize to her already angry

One advice (if you'll heed)
When you need to bring people to reason from a different perspective, say all you want, sound harsh and "I don't give a hoot" - all you want, but never resort to insults and demeaning words. It plays down your message.

Truckpusher:
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Caracta:
Why is everyone blaming the guy and flogging a dead horse? Jeez! Solution or way forward.

Nobody should blame him because you don't understand fully what he has been through. So please save us the sermon and pocket your filthy fingers. And please don't compare him with anyone. Same issue, different situation.

What's his real name? Can we get that from his friends?

His name is
Kindly like this post if you've seen it.

I wanna take it down.

4 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by tbaba1234: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm not in any manner close to being a cold blooded person.

I see things objectively.

And I use my initiative to decide if I should buy an idea or if I shouldn't buy an idea......It is my decision.

Your tone was not objective, it was dismissive.

Recognise the seriousness of the situation even if you have a problem with the public show.

Just not the time and place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:
cry cry

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
He is not dead yet.... Stop inna lillahi him

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2014
tbaba1234:

Your tone was not objective, it was dismissive.

Recognise the seriousness of the situation even if you have a problem with the public show.

Just not the time and place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily / BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.