Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Some One Please Save Ymodulus - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some One Please Save Ymodulus (15887 Views)

Happy Birthday Ymodulus. / Ymodulus I Love You. / SEUN Pls Take Down The Insufficient Permission On Ymodulus Thread Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2014
Bunsky:
[size=14pt]He is not dead yet.... Stop inna lillahi him[/size]
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2014
marieolae:
I'm really really scared. Please some one should mail me his number!!! Pleeasseee
Is number is not going through...if you have hadizy number pls do the needful
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Caracta(f): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks MizMyColi. Quite useful.

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Rilwayne001: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Bunsky:
He is not dead yet.... Stop inna lillahi him

Not just him alone, but evevryone of us cry cry
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by NnamdiN: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2014
sigba:
He's not dead. His alter ego is...
you dont kill an alter ego with dangerous drugs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by marieolae(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Bunsky:
Is number is not going through...if you have hadizy number pls do the needful
goshh I'm just scared!
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2014
Caracta:

Must you fight all the time even on a thread like this? You have made your point. We grab. Thank you.
At least I won't fight you grin
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2014
[size=20pt]Guys Guys!!!

I am soo happy and smiling typing this

Ymodulus IS FINE!!!!!

Just heard from one of us on our watsapp group now now.

One of us confirmed seeing him.

*Dancing Azonto and Sister Chioma Jesus*

Ha!!!!!!!

Prrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiisssseeeeeee lipsrsealed
[/size]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by AnodaIT(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Whatever,I don't care if the whole NL is saying otherwise as long as I know that I have my right to think differently - I don't have to run along with the herd-mentality.

So I think you guys should stop typing too,how about that? undecided
I'm with you about the whole episode.
The best way would have been to open some inspirational thread then just disappear but, you know as much as I do that ladies are so emotionally jolted and when you stirred the emotions, their brains stop functioning (Pastors use it, players use it).

Anyway, it still follows that the ladies will be crying, some guys would actually go out to find out what's happening, threads would be opened, traffic high, S eun is still smiling to the bank, importation biz is still on and best of all, the planning committee on President GEJ declaration is still going on and God will continue to be blessing me.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2014
marieolae:
goshh I'm just scared!
I'm scared too.....have you try calling her,i mean hadizy.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
I perfectly understand that some people are showing concern because they genuinely care and they also know him - But bringing it online is an emotional blackmail.And I for once will never accept such cheap blackmail that shows total disregard for my own emotions - Am I not human as well that has his own fears to battle?
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
[size=20pt]Guys Guys!!1!

Ymodulus IS FINE!!!!!

Just heard from our watsapp group now now.

*Dancing Azonto and SIster Chioma Jesus*

Ha!!!!!!!

[/size]
i talk am!

Mtcheew angry
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by chibwike(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm not in any manner close to being a cold blooded person.

I see things objectively.

And I use my initiative to decide if I should buy an idea or if I shouldn't buy an idea......It is my decision.
even when it concerns the most precious thing on earth..LIFE....
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Miss Nairaland competition is Reeaal

Ladies........Come and Contest.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
[size=20pt]Guys Guys!!!

Ymodulus IS FINE!!!!!

Just heard from one of us on our watsapp group now now.

*Dancing Azonto and Sister Chioma Jesus*

Ha!!!!!!!

[/size]
HALLELUYAH,dancing skelewu.I'm so happy.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Bunsky:
HALLELUYAH,dancing skelewu.I'm so happy.

grin grin

Let Us Go Back To Our Miss Nairaland Contest.

But Ymodulus tho' undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
You have to try.

In a few words as possible.

I saw his diary but I didn't pay much attention to it because I didn't know his story.

I don't want to assume or make premature conclusion.

My mail is open.

same here, and i've been a good follower of his thread about sickle cell anaemia because i'm one too.

I dont comment i just follow.

I'm speechless, i just dont know what to say now.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by herboshedhe(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi post=27547678][/quote]
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by remsonik(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Caracta:
Why is everyone blaming the guy and flogging a dead horse? Jeez! Solution or way forward.

Nobody should blame him because you don't understand fully what he has been through. So please save us the sermon and pocket your filthy fingers. And please don't compare him with anyone. Same issue, different situation.

What's his real name? Can we get that from his friends?
his real name is
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's exactly my point.
Which reasonable individual that has sickle anaemia that understood perfectly that surviving till his or her 35th birthday is a miracle will come online to create some kind of pity party thereby making other people emotionally responsible for his life and suffering.

Secondly ,he knew he was gonna die either way it is just a matter of time - So why come over hear, open a diary and started recounting how he is going to die by committing suicide, only God knows how many copycats that would run with this nasty idea of his and before you could say Jack Robinson we would be having folks coming up online to commit suicide.

He owes us an apology for toying with our emotions online grin

you are Alexithymic. I dont blame you.

What the fvck do you know about people like us, yes, i think about dying alot, yes, i'm always sad and depressed.

Nobody is copying anybody.

I just wish you understand, but you cant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2014
marquiseT:
I don't know ymodulus but I was moved to tears when I read his diary...its certain that we are all going to die but that we don't know when death will come,is more of a blessing than a curse..I can't even try to imagine the pains he had to live with all his life,taking drugs everyday and seeing other asmathic and sickle cell patient drop like flies and doing the countdown,awaiting death,knowing he myt never see oldage or enjoy the finer side of life...
I hope he is thought things through and is still alive,I would be sad if he actually ended his life.
@ truckpusher,I hope God bless you with ailments like this since you know the ideal way to deal with it
@ those who don't bliv, that is just typical nigerian mentality, we lack faith,we fail to see the world past our reasoning...that sm1 is brillant doesn't make the person emotionally stable, and bcz he exuded charisma does not mean he is happy inside
#someone pray for Ymodulus
What's my business with your heavenly imaginary friend? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Mistake
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Peterken05:

you are Alexithymic. I dont blame you.

What the fvck do you know about people like us, yes, i think about dying alot, yes, i'm always sad and depressed.

Nobody is copying anybody.

I just wish you understand, but you cant

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Caracta(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
His friends need to talk to him...

The next genuine victim may not be taken serious. I think it's selfish to think of one's self alone. I can't imagine those that would be affected negatively by his actions and the medications on this thread.

News says he is alive.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by kellyJames5(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
To be honest here
I've not been myself after reading his diary.
And this thread really helped a lot,at least YMODULUS,whenever such idea comes to your mind again;go through this thread to see how your loved!
You are not alone!
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
I new it was a false alarm. Guy should be banned from NL for causing civil unrest.
Childish niccur
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Killbeatz: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
It's such a huge shame, that y'all bought the sick joke that dude played on y'all. Like Truckpusher said, if that kid actually wanted to kill himself, he wouldn't have created a diary about it. He's just an attention seeking kid. People go through a lot worse, especially Nigerians, but they don't kill themselves. They wade their way through the problems and come out victorious and this kiddo is thinking of taking his life. Does killing himself stop the problem? To me, an emphatic no!!

I for one, never even bought his lies. I'm too old for such pranks. Good luck dropping more pints of tears for a dude laughing his àss off while eating tuwo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2014
remsonik:

his real name is

Bae, please take the name down.
She has it now.

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Caracta:
His friends need to talk to him...

The next genuine victim may not be taken serious. I think it's selfish to think of one's self alone. I can't imagine those that would be affected negatively by his actions and the medications on this thread.

News says he is alive.

You can be sure of that.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Goan rest joor. cheesy

Your own is too mush angry
grin

Well I understand how you felt initially on reading his diary and I understand why you had to take the stand you did.
#Experience
I won't say more.

Come to think of it,
If I hadn't learned compartmentalization principles before now, do you think the negative effects of those words you spoke would have gone by now?

Not everyone has the ability to think when they're emotional........

That said, you called Mizmycoli a _bitch, you should apologize to her already angry

One advice (if you'll heed)
When you need to bring people to reason from a different perspective, say all you want, sound harsh and "I don't give a hoot" - all you want, but never resort to insults and demeaning words. It plays down your message.

Honestly I'm truly sorry for calling you a biitch and I only did that when you asked me to shut my trap and that was quite demeaning too.

Whatever,sorry o.

Ermmm... I got that last message very loud and clear - '' it plays down the message''

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Gboliwe: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2014
I thank God he is alive but I ask that those of you who are his friends should alert his family. He needs to be loved, cared for and observed. The way those of you tagged in his diary didn't do anything, some even confessed to not having time to read through it, this is another opportunity to get things right. Ymodulus is a ticking bomb. Something has to be done ASAP.

I do NOT downplay the suicidal thoughts of anybody. Depression can so blind one. We all need each other.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily / BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.