Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! (59463 Views)

Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by aliugafar11: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Am I the only dude from lag in this holy room angry
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kennycyphers:
Abadiee? Please let's make this forum lively.
oga we are in church.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:
oga we are in church.

LoL... how was the service?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kennycyphers:

LoL... how was the service?
Service was awesome. Loved your idea of the bbm channel. Followed.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
cheesekiss:
Hi you all.... currently a batch B Corp member in akwa ibom. Like my colleagues said, don't expect much fun. Our state coordinator is a born again christain and so no camp-fire night, no carnival, no welcome party and no drills(non at all but she may change her mind after our ordeal with her). NO PAY ANYONE A PENNY OR SLEEP WITH ANYONE INCLUDING THE OFFICIALS, SOLDIERS OR EVEN MAN O WAR FOR YOUR POSTING. Just pray and hope.... The state governor is a generous man but we never see the 10K state allowee.... enjoy ur stay and try as much not to overspend during ur stay in camp because u will need all the money u can lay ur hands on when u leave camp!!! Please make sure u look for akwaibom transport company in your various states... u can easily get direct transportation to nsit atai from their park

What
no camp-fire night, no carnival, no
welcome party and no drills...

What are we to be doing in Camp then
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by touchwales: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Anyone going from portharcourt? How can I get to camp ground from ph pls?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Behold the Akwa-Ibom warriors. Like to register your presence. Also quote and say something cool about yourself. wink

Titiluvly
SirElaw
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq
liilian

New member? Simply quote this and your name will be included.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:
Behold the Akwa-Ibom warriors. Like to register your presence. Also quote and say something cool about yourself. wink

Titiluvly
SirElaw
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq

I'm Olawale from Oyo state. Studied Electronic and Electrical Engineering in OAU. I love food and can't wait to have a taste of the delicious delicacies AK is known for. Nice meeting you all.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:

Titiluvly
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq

. Am yemi. A graduate of Mass communication,unijos. Am the sharpest guy ever liveth. Lol. Entering Akwaibom 2mao (Mon) frm Abuja. May God see us through!

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
cheesekiss:
Hi you all.... currently a batch B Corp member in akwa ibom. Like my colleagues said, don't expect much fun. Our state coordinator is a born again christain and so no camp-fire night, no carnival, no welcome party and no drills(non at all but she may change her mind after our ordeal with her). NO PAY ANYONE A PENNY OR SLEEP WITH ANYONE INCLUDING THE OFFICIALS, SOLDIERS OR EVEN MAN O WAR FOR YOUR POSTING. Just pray and hope.... The state governor is a generous man but we never see the 10K state allowee.... enjoy ur stay and try as much not to overspend during ur stay in camp because u will need all the money u can lay ur hands on when u leave camp!!! Please make sure u look for akwaibom transport company in your various states... u can easily get direct transportation to nsit atai from their park
. Na wa 2 that state co-ordinator o. No fun at all...no o. She won't try rubbish. Babe pls tell us how much from uyo to the camp so that this funny people won't cheat us. Thanks
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:

I'm Olawale from Oyo state. Studied Electronic and Electrical Engineering in OAU. I love food and can't wait to have a taste of the delicious delicacies AK is known for. Nice meeting you all.

Am KC from Anambra state. Studied Urban and Regional Planning in UNN. Can't wait to see the aesthetic view of AK town... I will be traveling to Akwa Ibom tomorrow. am happy being part of this forum. May all our dreams come true.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by falansa: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello, if ure going to Akwa-Ibom from Ibadan, this is for you. Today, I booked my ticket and made some enquiries from 2 transport companies. Cross Country and AKTC transport.
For Aktc transport; located @ samonda opposite Accord party house, the prices varies according to the type of bus. A/c bus goes for 4,600 I think while bus wif no AC is 3650 only(i book this). Although, dr is no arrangement to drop us in camp. I spoke to the manager (08026310388) and he made an exemption that only if we can have up to 7 corpers in either of the bus, dy'll drop us in camp wif extra charges tho (#500)... Which is quite good. Bus leave Ib latest 7:30a.m.

And for cross country.. Straight to camp is 6K5.

I'm leaving on Monday, which means I've already got my ticket (AKTC, non A/C)..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by falansa: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Am KC from Anambra state. Studied Urban and Regional Planning in UNN. Can't wait to see the aesthetic view of AK town... I will be traveling to Akwa Ibom tomorrow. am happy being part of this forum. May all our dreams come true.
you wlc bro. Thank God I have a fellow Planner in d house.
I'm from Lautech Oyo state
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Amen. Kindly Quote the original post bro. That way you introduce yourself to the entire house.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
falansa:
Hello, if ure going to Akwa-Ibom from Ibadan, this is for you. Today, I booked my ticket and made some enquiries from 2 transport companies. Cross Country and AKTC transport.
For Aktc transport; located @ samonda opposite Accord party house, the prices varies according to the type of bus. A/c bus goes for 4,600 I think while bus wif no AC is 3650 only(i book this). Although, dr is no arrangement to drop us in camp. I spoke to the manager (08026310388) and he made an exemption that only if we can have up to 7 corpers in either of the bus, dy'll drop us in camp wif extra charges tho (#500)... Which is quite good. Bus leave Ib latest 7:30a.m.

Thanks for the info. How many hours would the trip take.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Heineken:
. Am yemi. A graduate of Mass communication,unijos. Am the sharpest guy ever liveth. Lol. Entering Akwaibom 2mao (Mon) frm Abuja. May God see us through!
I heard AK has a lot of sharp girls too. You are in for a treat.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by henrinity(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:

Titiluvly
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq

am Henry, a graduate of federal University of technology owerri, a full breed melancholy by nature, cool buh not gentle.. humility my watch word

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:
SirElaw
Titiluvly
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by liilian(f): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
touchwales:
Anyone going from portharcourt? How can I get to camp ground from ph pls?

M goin 4rm ph too
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Heineken(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:
I heard AK has a lot of sharp girls too. You are in for a treat.
. Badoooo. I love 'em sharp. When are you going to akwa boss? Cyphers wassup?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by liilian(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:

Titiluvly
SirElaw
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq

M lilian, a graduate of anambra state unv.... Leaving from ph to akwa ibom on tuesday..... Can't wait 2 meet u all {ONE LUV}... Yes o! Let's go there...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
falansa:

Thank you sir. But, I got my ticket from peace transport also at Samonda. Is it the same?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Heineken:
Tuesday morning. Would be going by air so I should be in camp by 9:30 am.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by SirElaw(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
liilian:

M lilian, a graduate of anambra state unv.... Leaving from ph to akwa ibom on tuesday..... Can't wait 2 meet u all {ONE LUV}... Yes o! Let's go there...
Really sorry for the oversight dear, it's been fixed. Can't wait to meet you too
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
falansa:

you wlc bro. Thank God I have a fellow Planner in d house.
I'm from Lautech Oyo state

OK, nice. Fellow Tpl, how is everything??
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:

Titiluvly
SirElaw
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq
liilian

Am KC from Anambra state. Studied Urban and
Regional Planning in UNN. Can't wait to see the
aesthetic view of AK town... I will be traveling to
Akwa Ibom tomorrow. am happy being part of this
forum. May all our dreams come true.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Heineken:

Am fine bro.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kennycyphers:

Which part of Anambra do you stay? Am in Awka, I was thinking of going down to Enugu to get a bus to Akwa Ibom.
m in ihiala. i wld stl get a bus frm onitsha
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:

Titiluvly
SirElaw
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq
liilian

m ifunanya an accounting graduate frm d university of portharcourt... m shy n quiet. hope to meet u all soon
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirElaw:

Titiluvly
SirElaw
Kennycyphers
aliugafar11
falansa
henrinity
bony92
floralle
FxTizzle
bheaschurp
apostlekeke
AMZYMAYO
ebukah
ugoezeb
Toscoas2
omaimoje
Kookny
memstickk
Heineken
bellakay
sokarsenal
touchwales
Growise
mazzi
kwinith
nomabeeee
VcStunner
tblack009
luvspa
Sammyblaq
liilian

I'm Tina from Ebonyi state Uni, dept of Applied Biology..I'm highly introverted, shy n gentle..Leaving for camp on tuesday,,can't wait to see y'all..Cheers!...

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by aliugafar11: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks to jah pple done dey relate...anyone here frm hnaub?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.