Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? (59617 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Mrxawe: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
I mean whats the fuss about it?

Aren't you ashamed? Or you're just thrilled by the aura that you gat your student with her wide teenage ass on your bed?

Or you're thrilled that you get more aroused banging a girl on school uniform?

Fine some of these girls are above 18 but common man.. it's a no no.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Aniboo: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
What are you trying to say in essence

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
They are perverts and most of them are shameless. I still don't know what is exciting about high school girls.

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Dogasas: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Students wey even teachers dey chop their share. If you see the kind men some of those girls dey fuk ehn they even dey see corpers as small small boys wey no get levels.grin

306 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by harqinhola(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why are FEMALE STUDENTS ABOVE 18 SLEEPING with male Corp teachers ?

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Candidlady: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Did a corper take advantage of your sister?

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Dogasas: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
They are perverts and most of them are shameless. I still don't know what is exciting about high school girls.
You know sexual fetishes right? I think most men have this fetish of bedding a student with her uniforms on. E wrong if she below 18 but above 18 then i can't say.

52 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dogasas:

You know sexual fetishes right? I think most men have this fetish of bedding a student with her uniforms on. E wrong if she below 18 but above 18 then i can't say.

Sexual fetish is not a crime until it's against the law. I believe we all have sexual fetish(es) as an individual, but bedding a high school girl that's underage? That's a big NO. An 18-year-old is still a kid to me.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by WoundedLamb: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
harqinhola:
Why are FEMALE STUDENTS ABOVE 18 SLEEPING with male Corp teachers ?

The majority of secondary school students are below 18. You know this. You know these guys sleeping with them are wrong. Sexism will not allow you view things properly. Do you guys think treating fellow men's promiscuity with kid gloves makes you more of a man? Would you be OK with a corp member messing up your girl child in school? You guys will go to any length to defend men even for the ugliest act. A teacher messes around with a secondary school student entrusted to him and somehow you want to make it the responsibility of the girl child? Who should be correcting who? On what planet is sleeping with your high school students acceptable? Why not call a spade a spade?

280 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by WoundedLamb: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dogasas:
Students wey even teachers dey chop their share. If you see the kind men some of those girls dey fuk ehn they even dey see corpers as small small boys wey no get levels.grin

It's sad how we men mess up these kids we should be protecting. Tomorrow, we'd come back to say Nigerian girls are useless.

**Edited**
For those quoting me, I was obviously referring to the men that sleep with these underage girls. I used "we" to make it clear I wasn't out to attack anyone or any gender, and not because I sleep with underage girls myself. And I don't think a smart person would read "we" and still think I'm generalizing cause that would imply I'm literally including myself. It's a communication grease aimed at passing my message without friction. If I wanted to generalize, I'd say "men" or "Nigerian men". I didn't think I'd have to explain this.

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by harqinhola(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The majority of secondary school students are below 18. You know this. You know these guys sleeping with them are wrong. Sexism will not allow you view things properly. Do you guys think treating fellow men's promiscuity with kid gloves makes you more of a man? Would you be OK with a corp member messing up your girl child in school? You guys will go to any length to defend men even for the ugliest act. A teacher messes around with a secondary entrusted to him and somehow you want to make it the responsibility of the girl child? Who should be correcting who? In what planet is sleeping with your high school students acceptable? Why not call a spade a spade.

Now the narrative has changed , having sex with anyone below 18 yrs is condemable and very immoral . For those that are 18 + remember that this so called corps too are most times between 22 -29 .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
I wonder ooo. Them dey Shameless na.
I no dey blame them, I dey blame female students way agree to open legs for them.
Shameless people everywhere lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by WoundedLamb: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
harqinhola:

Now the narrative has changed , having sex with anyone below 18 yrs is commendable and very immoral . For those that are 18 + remember that this so called corps too are most times between 22 -29 .

The fact that your first reaction was to start separating the age grades in order to justify some is what I find appalling. Your comment was a full blown defense rather acknowledging the decay in society.

Even for those above 18, it is still TOTALLY wrong to sleep with your secondary school student you're asked to teach and take care of. How will parents have the courage to send thier kids to school if they know thier teachers might just decide to sleep with them since they're above 18 anyway? It is a predatory move that you and I should condemn for the sake of our future. If you are sent to a secondary school as teacher, it is because you're believed to be old and reasonable enough to direct and teach the younger ones. If you're using your own age as an excuse, then you're saying that assumption was wrong.

There's simply no justification for sleeping with the girls you're asked to teach. The school should be a safe space where parents would be comfortable sending thier kids to.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by harqinhola(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The fact that your first reaction was to start separating the age grades in order to justify some is what I find appalling. Your comment was a full blown defense rather acknowledging the decay in society.

Even for those above 18, it is still TOTALLY wrong to sleep with your secondary school student you're asked to teach and take care of. How will parents have the courage to send thier kids to school if they know thier teachers might just decide to sleep with them since they're above 18 anyway? It is a predatory move that you and I should condemn for the sake of our future. If you are sent to a secondary school as teacher, it is because you're believed to be old and reasonable enough to direct and teach the younger ones. If you're using your own age as an excuse, then you're saying that assumption was wrong.

There's simply no justification for sleeping with the girls you're asked to teach. The school should be a safe space where parents would be comfortable sending thier kids to.

Very true , it is condemnable ..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Adsexpert: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Some of you condemning sef , don do am before with the teachers or whether as secondary school mates ..

Like I care . If u be above 18 years and u give me bodi to much.. if u get yansh I go poli you.. not even the way most of these 20s ladies don spoil themselves

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nozino: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mrxawe:

Aren't you ashamed? Or you're just thrilled by the aura that you gat your student with her wide teenage ass on your bed?

This is a misconception. Most male corpers aren’t interested in secondary school girls. I was initially posted to an all girl boarding school but the principal rejected me ( not that I intended staying anyway) because she doesn’t want male corpers to sexually molest her students and get them pregnant and because I’m “fair and good looking “ I can cloud their judgement and negatively influence them.

Me that has no interest in secondary school girls. What do they have to offer? Can they clean themselves up sef undecided undecided

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Truvelisback(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Did a corper take advantage of your sister?
That's what i am wondering too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
OP
This is Simply because at dat age, Their teresterone levels is very High!. @21-30, The Libido/sexual urge of a Guy at dat is something Else! It is not Easy at all. sad

Same with Girls from 15-23! smiley

Our Secondary school Girls don't even Help matters!
These Girls are as Randy as the Corpers themselves! They will be doing some Touchings, with male Corpers all in the name of 'Uncle, Uncle'..

During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! sad cool

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Coldie(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
LoL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no dey blame them, I dey blame female students way agree to open legs for them.

See you! sad
They are ones that even Seduce the Corpers!

Once the Corpers is kinda handsome, has some swag and uses a Nice phone, they will not Allow him any Rest!
All of dem will be Tripping and some will Bet amongst themselves on who will the Corper will Eye first! smiley

To refuse such free Towtow as a Guy is not Easy at All.. sad cool

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
This is Simply because at dat age, Their teresterone levels is very High!. @21-30, The Libido/sexual urge of a Guy at dat is something Else! It is not Easy at all. sad

Same with Girls from 15-23! smiley

Our Secondary school Girls don't even Help matters!
These Girls are as Randy as the Corpers themselves! They will be doing some Touchings, with male Corpers all in the name of 'Uncle, Uncle'..

During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! sad cool

What did you do? grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Coldie:
Where I served we that didn’t pay cause we weren’t aware were posted to the worst place they could get. Only time we saw fine girls or even matured babes was when we went for cds or to submit our stuffs at the LI.

In the community they marry early so women above 20years it’s hard to see one that’s single.

Then to make it worst we were 19corper guys 2girls, even the place tire the girls.

While we were hearing stories that corpers bang a lot e no reach our side, cause even the community hated corpers they said we take their girls.

In all dz things conji nearly kill us for there, what do u think those male corpers would do if anybody loose guard, I repeat anybody

So you saying you would have slept with a teenager if she had loose-guard?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Volksguys1985: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Their thing tight that's all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by ashawopikin(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mrxawe:

see mumu question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

What did you do? grin

I called her to the Staffroom and gave her some good lashes with the Rod of Discipline! sad cheesy

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by AmazingELixir: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The majority of secondary school students are below 18. You know this. You know these guys sleeping with them are wrong. Sexism will not allow you view things properly. Do you guys think treating fellow men's promiscuity with kid gloves makes you more of a man? Would you be OK with a corp member messing up your girl child in school? You guys will go to any length to defend men even for the ugliest act. A teacher messes around with a secondary entrusted to him and somehow you want to make it the responsibility of the girl child? Who should be correcting who? In what planet is sleeping with your high school students acceptable? Why not call a spade a spade?

cool

You've expressed your views in the most astute manner...I'm very impressed by your cognitive processing.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Bastard1stborn: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

What did you do? grin

Olofofo... Gbeborun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Quality20(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Here in the north far north esp no Corp member dare touch our female students bcoz they have heard of the consequences even b4 coming

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Deicide: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
You sure you are female?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by jamesversion: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Let me one come on this thread and be forming holier than thou!!
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deicide:
You sure you are female?
I am very sure. Wetin happen?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.