Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State (28440 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
coollabman:
Damn! Dem don scatter us to the four winds. Na small london them post me grin cheesy

Where be small London? Omuo London? Ekiti east?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
obotubong:

Where be small London? Omuo London? Ekiti east?

Na! Efon-alaaye cheesy
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by talk2dekky(f): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2014
modestdude:
Sup dear, Do you have a solution for bleeding gum? Sometimes when i brush, blood comes out. Dunno if i have a hole inbetween my teeth. Am in Ado, i need ur help

You probably just have gingivitis which is pretty common, it is due to accumulation of plaque(hard debris) on the teeth and in your gum. I am not in Ado now but all you need to do is go to a dental centre and tell them you want to do scaling and polishing and that will take care of it. You can also buy a tooth paste called paradontax it will help but the main solution is the S and P.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by modestdude(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2014
talk2dekky:

You probably just have gingivitis which is pretty common, it is due to accumulation of plaque(hard debris) on the teeth and in your gum. I am not in Ado now but all you need to do is go to a dental centre and tell them you want to do scaling and polishing and that will take care of it. You can also buy a tooth paste called paradontax it will help but the main solution is the S and P.
Thanks a bunch. I will do just that
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by charlie42(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thank for d postin to Yobe state initially campin @ Jos then camped at Asaya kabba Kogi state was den relocate to Ekiti state. Its been God all the way
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Hello Ekiti Kopas, can anyone help me with the name and phone number of the state coordinator? I'm on redeployment from taraba
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
adedibu6:
Hello Ekiti Kopas, can anyone help me with the name and phone number of the state coordinator? I'm on redeployment from taraba

I'm sorry I don't have his number on my phone, but I'll try and get it as soon as possible
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Abeg o! I never see my alert for allawee! Month/year don end yet some ekiti corpers never see their allawee. Which kind level we enter so?! angry
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2015
pls am a lawyer in batch c14..was posted to the ministry of justice ado..i am in dire need of a decent accommodation around onigari GRA ado ekiti..dunno if u hv info i cud use?thanks
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Chikezie422(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm posted to Ekiti stream 2 batch B 2014/2015
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2015
There's an accommodation at housing estate in AdoEkiti. 2 bedroom flat separate and a self contained separate as well. Both in a fenced house with water

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.