Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State (28442 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Akell(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'm in Ekiti at the moment. Work and live in Abuja but came to spend my leave in my home state. corp members could add me up for friendship .........
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nadamwa(f): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
sad I was posted to Ekiti as well. I'm going on Monday from Benin.

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by SexyCrixus25(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
My name is Sixtus, am a batch b stream2 corp member already serving in Ekiti, with d state code EK/14B/2650. Word got to us this week on our CDS that we wud b returning to d camp for orientation, I can help u guys to loc8 an NACC family house, if u wish to come on Monday. ...u can whatsapp me :08064943419.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hmmmmm!!!

After having lots and lots of high BP. Now I have to serve where I was born and breed for first 8 years of my life.

Am having mixed feelings. But I know its gonna be interesting since I have clique of friends in the same camp.

Ekiti camp here I come!!!
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
kevinaduga:
Ekiti to abuja should be about 8 or 9 hours nd shouldn't cost more than 5k..i'll be going to call to bar screening too..looking forward to seeing u in camp!
thanks nice..pls pm me with ur number let me add u on whatsapp..d stress na die!pls i need info o,whether they allow lawyers to leave finally ...or u hv to return to,cqmp after ur screening at abuja..just heard some,camps will ask u to come back.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by kevinaduga(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Blackbeauty:
thanks nice..pls pm me with ur number let me add u on whatsapp..d stress na die!pls i need info o,whether they allow lawyers to leave finally ...or u hv to return to,cqmp after ur screening at abuja..just heard some,camps will ask u to come back.
im telling u..nor be small stress..bt from what im hearing, it seems we'll be allowed to leave finally.. i cant send pms..u cn whatsapp me on 08167011351 kiss
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by ailehwise(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
SexyCrixus25:
My name is Sixtus, am a batch b stream2 corp member already serving in Ekiti, with d state code EK/14B/2650. Word got to us this week on our CDS that we wud b returning to d camp for orientation, I can help u guys to loc8 an NACC family house, if u wish to come on Monday. ...u can whatsapp me :08064943419.[color=#770077][/color]
can any1 interested call this numb?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Tymax(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:
Hmmmmm!!!

After having lots and lots of high BP. Now I have to serve where I was born and breed for first 8 years of my life.

Am having a mixed feelings. But I know its gonna be interesting since I have clique of friends in the same camp.

Chai! Steady pounded yam for one year grin grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by gogona(f): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
gogona:
pls guys wats the distance like from benin to ekiti. like hw many hrs

thanx guys
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Anaskie(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Blackbeauty:
well..the place is ok from,what av heaed..but i was to serve with the nigerian law sch as a legal researcher..i sent my call up no to them to notify nysc so i can be posted to enugu..only for me to see ekiti..well..i hv to attend camp in,ekiti while its sorted out
so i can go to enugu.
nb:pls does anyone know d price and distance from ekiti to abuja..i hv to leave camp,for my call to bar screening.
Wow. Didn't know NLS takes corpers. Ur strong sha. I'm not sure I can serve in such place. I'll just be remebering Onadeko and his wahalla grin
When is ur screening? Mine is on d 14th.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by emmaihunzeyah: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
guys me and my cousine were posted to ekiti state we are based in lagos
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Anaskie:
Wow. Didn't know NLS takes corpers. Ur strong sha. I'm not sure I can serve in such place. I'll just be remebering Onadeko and his wahalla grin
When is ur screening? Mine is on d 14th.
..mine is on d 12th..how i take strong..God just helped me..at least dey,sais,i,wud hv a small pay and an apartment..besides,av resumed after exams..did a paper on the forms of remedies available victims of crime in nigeria... and it was appproved..dats y i was shocked to see ekiti
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

Chai! Steady pounded yam for one year grin grin

Hmmmm

Hot pounded yam and egusi with ogufe for that matter.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Tymax(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:

Hmmmm

Hot pounded yam and egusi with ogufe for that matter.

You go fat o.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by ailehwise(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
emmaihunzeyah:
guys me and my cousine were posted to ekiti state we are based in lagos
ar u interested we go in group from lag?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

You go fat o.

Lol

I ll reduce my food intake
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Anaskie(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Blackbeauty:
..mine is on d 12th..how i take strong..God just helped me..at least dey,sais,i,wud hv a small pay and an apartment..besides,av resumed after exams..did a paper on the forms of remedies available victims of crime in nigeria... and it was appproved..dats y i was shocked to see ekiti
Wow,dat's nice. I'm rily happy for u. Don't worry, u'll be easily redeployed when u get a reference from NLS.
Add me up on BBM 28D4BFE4.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
NYSC do me strong tin. I was posted to adamawa but u knw as e dy go nah...automatic redeployment to any state i like after camp in benue. So, ekiti peeps,expect me v.soon. Make una no finish dat pounded yam o
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Tymax(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:

Lol

I ll reduce my food intake
You want to keep that shape just because of me? Awww that's nice grin

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Niyyah(f): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
embarassedrili sad n down ryt nw,i wantd kano soooo bad buh na ekiti dem post me*3 lonnnng weeks widou ma hubby* m temitayo an agriculturist,a grad of unilorin

2 Likes

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by SexyCrixus25(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
ailehwise:

can any1 interested call this numb?

Ya u can call anytime.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

You want to keep that shape just because of me? Awww that's nice grin

Yeah, Baby..

Anything for you, you know...
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Tymax(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:

Yeah, Baby..

Anything for you, you know...
Lol. So that I won't follow these babes around me? grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

Lol. So that I won't follow these babes around me? grin

Lol....

Tell those babes to take their wase-wase eyes away from your body.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am in ekiti state serving batch B 2014. If u need any info. . Ask me and I tell u directly.
1. To all my home boys, carry money go camp oo, make u dey flex ursef wella and ur camp babe wey u go get.
2. Cold plenty for camp, so carry enough cover oo
3. For those wey wan redeploy, carry better doc report with good reason oo. Cos na so I carry go and e nor work
4. For those who go reach camp dey hustle to go serve for ado-ekiti, I pity u oo. If u like travel travel, no go ado oo, if u nor get money minus to depend on alawi, no go oo. For e.g hox rent in ado is 70k for sef con but in say omuo ekiti east dat I am it's 15-20k per 10months of ur service.
5. Make una go camp on time so u get better khaki and if e no fit u, u can easily change if not na to go amend for mani.
6. In mani look for a) mama nonso b) tope- short small gal, them food make wella.
7. For shayo e plenty oo even RSM go dey follow una shayo for mami
I wish una all the best. . Ifuve any Q u can ask.

Corper wi oo!!!!

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Lero15(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:
Hmmmmm!!!

Am having mixed feelings. But I know its gonna be interesting since I have clique of friends in the same camp.

congratz.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Tymax(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:

Lol....

Tell those babes to take their wase-wase eyes away from your body.
Een you too should tell those guys in your orientation camp to remove their eyes. Let us balance it like that. grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lero15:
congratz.

Thanks a lot, Sweetie.

Lero, am so sorry about what you accused me of some days ago. Honestly, I have no point. I nEver should have unfollowed you in the first place.

I hope you understand.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

Een you too should tell those guys in your orientation camp to remove their eyes. Let us balance it like that. grin

Lol

Ty darling... ** cuts eyes for him**

Trust me on this.. We ll create that balance.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Tymax(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:

Lol

Ty darling... ** cuts eyes for him**

Trust me on this.. We ll create that balance.
[Wears Shades to block any signal] cool
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by talk2dekky(f): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
ailehwise:

U ar welcome. I think Ondo is close to benin.den from Ondo u get Ado- Ekiti. in terms of hours,
Benin- Ekiti: 3hrs
Ondo-Ekiti: not more than 2hrs

Ondo to Ekiti is max 1hr 30 mins
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

[Wears Shades to block any signal] cool

Lol

Bad nigga

**removes his shades slowly**

** Rolls my cat-eyes for him, flips my hair too**

Mwam!!! Let this current flow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.