Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Importers Of Baby Diapers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Of Baby Diapers (5658 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / Hot Product! Make Money Selling Baby Diapers / Baby Diapers And Sanitary Napkins Distributors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers Of Baby Diapers by qutemichelle: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please if you are an importer of baby diaper from China or any other country please leave me your email address or phone number so that I can contact you for business..

Please brands exclude Huggies and pampers.

2 Likes

Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by olamoney(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
olanisebe.waziri@gmail.com
Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by phranco(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Desanchezy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by cleod: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am interested my no 08064457102 Nwaoko Chinyere
Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by lonelyvoiz: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Very much interested
Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by 001ng: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
qutemichelle:
Please if you are an importer of baby diaper from China or any other country please leave me your email address or phone number so that I can contact you for business..

Please brands exclude Huggies and pampers.
Scammer!!!

If you love yourself, don't near her.
Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by GRACEGLORY: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2015
We request: 10, 20, & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey our light goods such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera. 

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 0803 054 6462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com 
Cyrus Jesunifemi
Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by Hinahuang(f): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Do you know that Royal brands of the baby diaper becomes Famous in the Africa.
Royal baby diaper have come into the South Africa, Mozambique, Tanzania , Angola market and so on .
If you also want to let the royal baby diaper to your market? If yes, pls contact me.
This brand have open the market in the Africa, if you want to get more profit from the baby diaper , Pls consider our royal baby diaper or our other brands baby diaper .....

Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by angela520: 8:15am On May 31, 2016
This is angela who work in fuqing anbolo commodity co.,ltd
We has 12 years in the baby diaper oem service and exporting
If you need the baby diaper , please email me :angela520@aliyun.com my whats app:+86-139 59818 546

Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by Gracelite: 10:24am On May 31, 2016
Gracelitecomputers@gmail.com
Re: Importers Of Baby Diapers by Khez: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
How do i get samples here in nigeria to market?
angela520:
This is angela who work in fuqing anbolo commodity co.,ltd
We has 12 years in the baby diaper oem service and exporting
If you need the baby diaper , please email me :angela520@aliyun.com my whats app:+86-139 59818 546

(1) (Reply)

Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) / Investors’ Exit, Others May Shrink Nigeria's External Reserves To $29.1bn – IMF / How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.