Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? (5666 Views)

How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? / How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? / Business Name/certificate Reg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by Olayinka777(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good evening folks, pls I have been expecting my business name certificate out for the past 6 weeks. The lady lawyer handling the registration has been telling me u would get it tomorrow uncountable times. What she said caused the delay was that there was no business name for farms that they only have limited companies etc . Please is it possible for Corporate Affairs Commission not to have business name in their system for farms?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by opewella: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Olayinka777:
Good evening folks, pls I have been expecting my business name certificate out for the past 6 weeks. The lady lawyer handling the registration has been telling me u would get it tomorrow uncountable times. What she said caused the delay was that there was no business name for farms that they only have limited companies etc . Please is it possible for Corporate Affairs Commission not to have business name in their system for farms?

OP, please do you have an answer to this. I noticed you have asked since 2 years ago. And I just submitted application 2 weeks ago but all the documents are yet to be approved
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by Olayinka777(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=opewella post=73733113]

OP, please do you have an answer to this. I noticed you have asked since 2 years ago. And I just submitted application 2 weeks ago but all the documents are yet to be approved[/quote It has long been resolved.
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by opewella: 4:41am On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Olayinka777 post=73738479][/quote]

please, kindly reply
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by opewella: 4:44am On Dec 12, 2018
opewella:

OP, please do you have an answer to this. I noticed you have asked since 2 years ago. And I just submitted application 2 weeks ago but all the documents are yet to be approved

please, kindly reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Food Packaging / Build A Website & Mobile App For Your Business / What Are Your Plans For Retirement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.