Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (876137 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
uzhi:

Application for my course would close by march 30th and d skype interview should come up a week after that.
How far with ur application ?
which sch do you apply?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tallinn University
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
nah were to get this country be the main koko visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dayosaurus(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
nairaland.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2015
ibe003:
which sch do you apply?
felt all none eu applicants application ends by 15april for tallinn uni of tech
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Depending on the course, but all will end by 1st May 2015.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
uzhi:
Depending on the course, but all will end by 1st May 2015.

But it's stated 15th of April on their portal
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Which school ? Check tallinn university, international relation . quote author=sobastical post=31334344]

But it's stated 15th of April on their portal[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
uzhi:
Which school ? Check tallinn university, international relation . quote author=sobastical post=31334344]

But it's stated 15th of April on their portal

For real? so the one on the portal is ain't real
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by teejaymwilliams: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
I've been reading these pages silently and patiently. And I want to thank every one contributing to this"Estonia travel and study", especially the man answering all the questions. Pleas I'd like to add mine as I am not too clear on the comments. I'd like someone to share these schools in Estonia websites, how much one can't get a toefl and when to start writing these schools. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
teejaymwilliams:
I've been reading these pages silently and patiently. And I want to thank every one contributing to this"Estonia travel and study", especially the man answering all the questions. Pleas I'd like to add mine as I am not too clear on the comments. I'd like someone to share these schools in Estonia websites, how much one can't get a toefl and when to start writing these schools. Thanks

Welcome brother, what are you going for msc or bsc?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Whether u are going for undergraduate or master, u can write the exams now. I only know about ielts and its 35 nd 38k depending on ur mode of payment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
how do I fill these parts
1. Programme name *
2. Awarded qualification / degree

when filling in secondary school details for undergraduate studies.

thanks

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2015
no help?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
csfrost:
no help?

pls bear with me, I'll try to upload some pic to answer ur question once I get home.I've been busy,to type na one major hassle for me rite now cos school work plenty for my neck
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
AgentONE:

pls bear with me, I'll try to upload some pic to answer ur question once I get home.I've been busy,to type na one major hassle for me rite now cos school work plenty for my neck
thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
csfrost:
1. Programme name *

thanks
The awarded qualification I filled ssce. And others as u filled .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
csfrost:
1. Programme name *

thanks
put WASSCE on the first column and your prospective programme on the second
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2015
For all BA applicants did any receive a mail from school yet? cos I did and it's a different ball game now, would advise not to send doc now cos they will organize a test online before they request for the documents to be sent. Please take note.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2015
sobastical:
For all BA applicants did any receive a mail from school yet? cos I did and it's a different ball game now, would advise not to send doc now cos they will organize a test online before they request for the documents to be sent. Please take note.
what do you mean. I have accepted after skype interview on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ibe u mean u have done d Skype test ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
uzhi:
Ibe u mean u have done d Skype test ?
Omo I don get admission oooooh I done the skype interview on Wednesday very cool and simple after the interview that lasted 20 mins they told me that the are going to send acceptance offer in my Email. Just now my email alert ring what is I saw is "acceptance offer from tallinn university, congratulations. You score 65 percent out of 100 on the admission exam if you are ready for your visa application let us know". Nobi small tin ooo Nah visa wahala remain now. God dey shaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Omo pls give us clue on d questions asked.
I sent u a mail check ur inbox. quote author=ibe003 post=31582090] Omo I don get admission oooooh I done the skype interview on Wednesday very cool and simple after the interview that lasted 20 mins they told me that the are going to send acceptance offer in my Email. Just now my email alert ring what is I saw is "acceptance offer from tallinn university, congratulations. You score 65 percent out of 100 on the admission exam if you are ready for your visa application let us know". Nobi small tin ooo Nah visa wahala remain now. God dey shaaa [/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
uzhi:
Omo pls give us clue on d questions asked.
I sent u a mail check ur inbox. quote author=ibe003 post=31582090] Omo I don get admission oooooh I done the skype interview on Wednesday very cool and simple after the interview that lasted 20 mins they told me that the are going to send acceptance offer in my Email. Just now my email alert ring what is I saw is "acceptance offer from tallinn university, congratulations. You score 65 percent out of 100 on the admission exam if you are ready for your visa application let us know". Nobi small tin ooo Nah visa wahala remain now. God dey shaaa
its personal question based on your motivation latter and your programme, why you wana study there how you take know about them, I don't if it will be the same for every body
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Make sure your the details about your programme very well. Because they will ask you question from if. When they ask me which module do i choose in my programme if no be say I don come across all the module. In program if not nah minors 1. Another one dress well, wear official cloth like suit, or shirt. Upon say I dey my house I still derss like banker. Ur internet must fast. Hold your passport cos you will show them. The interview sweet me no be small. They are three women asking me question, I feel shy small but later maintain. Hope you grab@ uzi

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
The questions would be dsame, but d answer will now depend on ur application.
Were u informed by mail b4 they called u on Skype ?

quote author=ibe003 post=31583420] its personal question based on your motivation latter and your programme, why you wana study there how you take know about them, I don't if it will be the same for every body[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
That's great, am happy for you o Mr ibe. ..I'm the next in line for testimony in jesus name. amen

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
uzhi:
The questions would be dsame, but d answer will now depend on ur application.
Were u informed by mail b4 they called u on Skype ?

quote author=ibe003 post=31583420] its personal question based on your motivation latter and your programme, why you wana study there how you take know about them, I don't if it will be the same for every body
yes they will inform you on the time and date, I was inform by head of studies last week that there will be skype interview on Wednesday after receiving positive response from ENIC/NARIC.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2015
congratulations ibe! I wish u all the best... I hope and pray mine will work out fine... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
chimaamaechi17:
congratulations ibe! I wish u all the best... I hope and pray mine will work out fine... Amen!
sure God will see you through

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chimaamaechi17: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Amen!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adexpredator: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
please can someone apply with 3rd class for msc

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.