Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (882901 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Godfavourme:

Sorry for my mislead. Estonia is being represented by Belgium..

I got this piece of information when I made enquiry on Latvia visa

Thank you for writing to us at info.swedenng@vfshelpline.com .

Kindly be informed that ,we would like to know if you are applying for student visa to Estonia or visit to Latvia to be able to advice you.

Please note that , it is only a short stay visa that can be issued by Belgium Embassy on behalf of Estonia and not Latvia/Sweden.

Hence ,if you wants to apply for Latvia, we give Latvia/Sweden requirement and if Estonia, then Belgium embassy.

Follow this link http://www.vfsglobal.com/Belgium/Nigeria/study.html for more information .

Follow this link https://www.vfsglobal.se/Nigeria/Visa_Types.html , you can forward your mail to the Sweden Embassy on migration.abuja@gov.se or ambassaden.abuja@gov.se for more information for study .

I remember that this is true. But I am not sure this process is straight forward giving that Belgium embassy don't receive visa application directly instead through vfsglobal and vfsglobal represents some other ones as well. And truthfully it's only shortstay visa (type C Shenghen ) visa that they issue on behalf of Estonia. So it's quite tricky, I believe the person in need of this info is ready to make right decision concerning his/move to Estonia. If the person is coming for study, just like the student coordinator for University of Tartu would say, "From our experience, it's very rare that people would be able to come to Estonia via type c visa. It's rather advisable to travel to the Estonian embassy near you"
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
omitobi:

I remember that this is true. But I am not sure this process is straight forward giving that Belgium embassy don't receive visa application directly instead through vfsglobal and vfsglobal represents some other ones as well. And truthfully it's only shortstay visa (type C Shenghen ) visa that they issue on behalf of Estonia. So it's quite tricky, I believe the person in need of this info is ready to make right decision concerning his/move to Estonia. If the person is coming for study, just like the student coordinator for University of Tartu would say, "From our experience, it's very rare that people would be able to come to Estonia via type c visa. It's rather advisable to travel to the Estonian embassy near you"

Note. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Keiry:

Hakeem who told you hostel will be opened by that time... Kadri Ann said it's misleading. But God dey sha... I'm still here in Naija sorting my service to the Nation.
Are you going to Tartu?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
hakeembee:
Are you going to Tartu?

Oh oh... that's true. You're Tartu. Well... TUT has serious accomodation problems.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SteamBlue(f): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hello house, I remember somebody here said his brother has a travel agency. Want to book my flight to India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
SteamBlue:
Hello house, I remember somebody here said his brother has a travel agency. Want to book my flight to India.
My sister is into that too, pm me and i will link you up to check if you can patronise her company
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2016
omitobi:

Abeg my people, a friend of mine needs accomodation close to Euro Academy. We just came in to Estonia together as jjc. Please help o.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2016
judebebo32:

I have a few jacket to give away,@omitobi and Hakeebee, you guys have been great. I bought them from London quality one. Do send me a mail if you are interested. It's free.
My oga, abi you don forget my winter jacket? My expectation dey high on it o. Please telle how i can get it. I have pm you beforw.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Got my Estonia visa today, it took just five day (interview on Monday.. pick up today) s you all in Estonia cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
tobzzy:
Got my Estonia visa today, it took just five day (interview on Monday.. pick up today) s you all in Estonia cheesy
congrats

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
tobzzy:

You this guy, you still dey owe me hollandia yogurt and shawama ooo and now e don turn double oo....Lol

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
hakeembee:
Abeg my people, a friend of mine needs accomodation close to Euro Academy. We just came in to Estonia together as jjc. Please help o.

Pm maybe I can help get info. Maybe it will be helpful. Reason I said pm is just to keep me reminded. I don't have the info at hand now but of course I can ask some of my oga at the top here grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
tobzzy:
Congrats
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2016
tobzzy:

congrats.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 3:36am On Aug 27, 2016
tobzzy:
congrats Boss
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 5:43am On Aug 27, 2016
hakeembee:
congrats
thanks padi
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 5:45am On Aug 27, 2016
sobastical:

You this guy, you still dey owe me hollandia yogurt and shawama ooo and now e don turn double oo....Lol
baba no worry I go carry you go joint when you don enter that side (you understand me now cheesy)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks striker9, lostcity and maduabuchi15.. hope to see you soon wink

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Sorri to post this here as I do not mean to derail the thread.

Whenever I ask you guys of the materials u used for studying to blast the IELTS exams, response I got is the it's free online. Abeg time is going against me nw based on my plans, the free material I got online, though has some IELTS prep tips contains mostly medicals questions.

Can sm1 kindly assist me with a copy of the material used or better still tell me how u searched for it online when u were also preparing.
My mail: ib4real200083@yahoo.com

Looking forward to your kind response.
@ tobzy congrat
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2016
hybeenoni:
Sorri to post this here as I do not mean to derail the thread.

Whenever I ask you guys of the materials u used for studying to blast the IELTS exams, response I got is the it's free online. Abeg time is going against me nw based on my plans, the free material I got online, though has some IELTS prep tips contains mostly medicals questions.

Can sm1 kindly assist me with a copy of the material used or better still tell me how u searched for it online when u were also preparing.
My mail: ib4real200083@yahoo.com

Looking forward to your kind response.
@ tobzy congrat
I used ieltsliz to prepare last year, there are a lot of videos and tips there which will really help you.. check it out and thank me later but I will still send some materials to your email... thanks hope to see you in Estonia soon

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by justwise(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
hakeembee:
Please my people, henceforth let every question you want to ask me about Estonia admission and visa/TRP application be on this platform. I have had people from this platform connected with me on whatsapp instead of asking questions that is useful for them, they started asking about my biography. Abeg you wan write book about me? Ask necessary questions that will be useful to you, dont ask me questions like, where are you now? , How much are you paying as school fees, how beautiful is Estonia, etc. These questions are usually asked by people that has not even applied at all. All answers are on this platform already. I might have upto 15 people wanting to talk to me at the same time on whatsapp. I cant chat with more than 4 people on whatsapp at a time please. Thanks for your understanding.

That is what happens when you dropped your number asking people to contact you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2016
tobzzy:
baba no worry I go carry you go joint when you don enter that side (you understand me now cheesy)

Hehehe, your head is valid, gbabe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2016
justwise:

That is what happens when you dropped your number asking people to contact you.

My able C.O.O mod... my greetings to you sir..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2016
omitobi:

Pm maybe I can help get info. Maybe it will be helpful. Reason I said pm is just to keep me reminded. I don't have the info at hand now but of course I can ask some of my oga at the top here grin
I have pm you, any update?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
@ justwise you got it wrong.
Dropping my mail was the last option, I'd prefer if some1 guide me on how the material was searched online. Wouldn't mind if you could.

I don't expect to be spoon fed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by justwise(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
hybeenoni:
Dropping my mail was the last option, I'd prefer if some1 guide me on how the material was searched online. Wouldn't mind if you could.

So you are also hakeembee?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Sorri mistaken identity.
Apologies tendered @ justwise

Na my eye deceive
No vex abeg
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
justwise:

So you are also hakeembee?
Lol, mix up, na me dey talk to o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
hybeenoni:

Lol, mix up, na me dey talk to o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
sobastical:

Hehehe, your head is valid, gbabe!
three gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
In case you know someone that intended to send money to Nigeria. I have naira in my account, We will check the rate online. It's cash and carry o. I must see the money and collect before I transfer and we must see physically, i dey Espoo, Finland. because it's urgent, for my house rent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (399) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.