Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879222 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femcesc07(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
I salute you all ooo
How weekend be 4 una side nao......
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
tobzzy:
three gbosa for you

Oooshe!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
observing
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have read almost everything here thank you all who contributed meaningfully
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
welcome on board
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Let's go dublin jor hehe

DuBLINGreenb:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Damayor12(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
tobzzy:
Got my Estonia visa today, it took just five day (interview on Monday.. pick up today) s you all in Estonia cheesy

Hi tobzzy, please don't be offended, can I PM you, I should love if you can guide me on something, let's talk more.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by KingyKing: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Quick question, if my passport is issued in Lagos, can I still go to the India embassy at Abuja for visa?
And also is the NYSC discharge certificate compulsory as one of the docs for masters at the India embassy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2016
KingyKing:
Quick question, if my passport is issued in Lagos, can I still go to the India embassy at Abuja for visa?
And also is the NYSC discharge certificate compulsory as one of the docs for masters at the India embassy?
yes you can, my passport was issued in Lagos and I got my visa at Abuja, I don't really know about NYSC Certificate but I know of someone that's going for masters he was having the same issue like you but he wasn't asked anything of such at the embassy..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Just heard about this thread and I must say am glad to be part of it now...let me extend my regards to people like Uzi, Sobastical, Omitobi, nairaspace, dreamchaser90, hakeembee, tobzzydemaejy, yoyolagos and lots more. Your guys have been great and your contributions have been awesome. Thanks for keeping this forum alive and strong..glad to be here...

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
KingyKing:

Yes sir, yes to all your questions
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Aragon1:
Just heard about this thread and I must say am glad to be part of it now...let me extend my regards to people like Uzi, Sobastical, Omitobi, nairaspace, dreamchaser90, hakeembee, tobzzydemaejy, yoyolagos and lots more. Your guys have been great and your contributions have been awesome. Thanks for keeping this forum alive and strong..glad to be here...

You're welcome sir!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 3:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Aragon1:
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JJCE(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
tobzzy:
an affidavit is a document you get from high court, it's just like sponsorship letter... what to be on sponsorship affidavit

I, (your sponsorer), (male/female),Nigerian citizen of his/her address, do hereby make an oath and say as follows;

1. that I am the above named person
2. that I am the (sponsorer relationship to you) of (your name)
3. that I will sponsor the said (your name) to study (your course) at (your university), Estonia
4. that I will be responsible for his travelling expenses, school fees, stay, and feeding during his period of study in Estonia
5. that this affidavit is now required for record and official purpose
6. that I make this solemn declaration in good faith beleiving same to be true and correct in accordance with the oaths law of (state and year).
then your sponsorer will sign somewhere there coupled with high court stamp and notary public..
. bro check your email, av drop message for you...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am so glad to be here, thanks to the founding fathers of these topic and for all Team next year like me, God willing, estonia will soon see our face and get the best of us. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentlejohn(m): 3:28am On Aug 31, 2016
You guys are really doing a great job sharing info about Estonia here. Please everyone waiting for September interview should pls notify us when mails for dates of your interview has been communicated to you. #teameuroakademy#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Make una congratulate me together.. I enter Estonia Yesterday and today nah my Birthday cheesy.. I Thank God and all the bosses in the house..

8 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2016
tobzzy:
Make una congratulate me together.. I enter Estonia Yesterday and today nah my Birthday cheesy.. I Thank God and all the bosses in the house..
Happy birthday.. you have started the journey to greatness and God shall lift u higher.. oya where the party at and show us some pics of Estonia o as other ogas no show us anything o

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by darezeezleke: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2016
tobzzy:

Happy super birthday to you brother. Wish you all the best.

@house, I'm not new on NL but decided to register
an account today after 4-8 weeks.

I'm highly interested in going to Estonia and I want to
use Euroacademy - my main course, International Relation
is been offered for the next February entrance.

Anyone also on this journey? We could document our
process like others have been doing here.

God bless y'all for keeping this thread lively. Hakeem
and all others

Cheers to a great future.

~ Dare

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2016
striker9:
Happy birthday.. you have started the journey to greatness and God shall lift u higher.. oya where the party at and show us some pics of Estonia o as other ogas no show us anything o
Thanks, No worry I go show you pictures
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2016
darezeezleke:

and all others

~ Dare
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
darezeezleke:

and all others

~ Dare

Goodluck in ur quest. I guess some of us will be able to help and provide you with any info needed. Im in UT though.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2016
tobzzy:

Welcome to Estonia bruv.
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by darezeezleke: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
icotfodile:

Goodluck in ur quest. I guess some of us will be able to help and provide you with any info needed. Im in UT though.

My brother told me people on here are ready to help
provided I ask reasonable questions.

Thanks for offering your helping hand sir. I appreciate

I'm about writing my motivation letter, would have
my docs properly notarized (saw I can do it at Ikeja)
and then send it down to Euroacademy together with
receipt of the required 100euro payment

I'll keep y'all posted.

...and I sincerely wish this exchange rate will
calm down a bit. Amen

~ Dare
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jumbe: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Congrats bro and happy birthday

tobzzy:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello all and happy new month i get one question, this Skype interview? who go call who for this Skype? we the applicant? or the school? if the date/time arrive.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
tobzzy:

i don dash you Like, on top am,i wish you LLNP.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
LostCity:
Hello all and happy new month
i get one question,
this Skype interview?
who go call who for this Skype?
we the applicant? or the school? if the date/time arrive.

You call in at exact time you will be given. Remember est is 2hours ahead of us.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Congratulations. All the Best

tobzzy:

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
darezeezleke:

My brother told me people on here are ready to help
provided I ask reasonable questions.

Thanks for offering your helping hand sir. I appreciate

I'm about writing my motivation letter, would have
my docs properly notarized (saw I can do it at Ikeja)
and then send it down to Euroacademy together with
receipt of the required 100euro payment

I'll keep y'all posted.

...and I sincerely wish this exchange rate will
calm down a bit. Amen

~ Dare

Ask of Iya oyinbo at Ikeja for your notarization of docs. Did mine with her and paid less than 300N per copy. For d xchange rate, I pray it comes down too.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
I will start all my Process next month, starting with my Passport, I hope I can write the english test within october to December, the closest center to me is abuja. I can see some dates from october - December already closed in the ielts website, I wonder what that means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.