Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,660 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (888993 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
mryoung16:

Thank you bro, this is exactly what I have been saying here, let all forget short cut, argument and logic, weda they only request it when you want to change date or not, prepare to get the NDLEA clearance form and have it with you, a word is enough for the wise
Yes but that is after you have gained admission. Check my previous posts for list of requirements
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Afrik Online Market:
Two room apartment available, You can meet with house owner today by 19:00 if you are interested call 56063996. 400monthly. Apartment in a very good condition
Forwarded as received
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
hakeembee:
Yes but that is after you have gained admission. Check my previous posts for list of requirements

Yea I no bro, boss I can see u have person for that dia office based on what you said then, can you drop the contact? At least for smart ones u no.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
mryoung16:

Yea I no bro, boss I can see u have person for that dia office based on what you said then, can you drop the contact? At least for smart ones u no.
Because they are paramilitary, they dont allow sharing of their contacts. Just nte this, when the time comes, just let me know when you gain admission i will remember.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
bamyet:
Thank you so much my brother for your direction, the pages are too much and sometimes one need a guru like you to point one to a right direction.

From what I gathered from pages 80-81, one can apply for India visa using the admission letter gotten from Estonia school. I am asking these questions for my cousin, and I am glad you help me sort out the first misery. I have just appliied to Euroacademy and I have told him to prepare his documents for postage. Thank you so much for ur response.

Please, guide me on the issue of using Estonia admission letter to apply for India visa. Many thanks.

Hi bamyet, I went through the whole pages within 6hours, try and go thru page 1 to the last, believe me is full of interesting information and the good news there is that you will enjoy it while reading, read page 26,110 and 113 also, thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=hakeembee post=49262835] Because they are paramilitary, they dont allow sharing of their contacts. Just nte this, when the time comes, just let me know when you gain admission i will remember.[/qu

@ hakeem baba, thanks man, one more thing please, someone that applied with more than one school, when sending his/her original school transcript, can one transcript serve both schools or must send it to different school?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49263115][/quote] Good question,a single document you sent by post can serve all.because they normally share info but I'll let him clear us more.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
striker9:
Good question,a single document you sent by post can serve all.because they normally share info but I'll let him clear us more.

Thanks boss...NOTED.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49263115][/quote] It has been answered before. Your school have to send it differently to each school. Except if its the same school with different course of studies
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
hakeembee:
It has been answered before. Your school have to send it differently to each school. Except if its the same school with different course of studies

Thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bamyet: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank you so much for guide.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
bamyet:
Thank you so much for guide.

Welcome boss
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
bamyet:
Thank you so much my brother for your direction, the pages are too much and sometimes one need a guru like you to point one to a right direction.

From what I gathered from pages 80-81, one can apply for India visa using the admission letter gotten from Estonia school. I am asking these questions for my cousin, and I am glad you help me sort out the first misery. I have just appliied to Euroacademy and I have told him to prepare his documents for postage. Thank you so much for ur response.

Please, guide me on the issue of using Estonia admission letter to apply for India visa. Many thanks.

To apply for India visa, you would have been admitted to the school. All you need to do is fill online application then on the interview date, gather all your docs. You still have to go BCk for more details on the docs to present.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bamyet: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank you so much boss.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49263115][/quote]@mryoung16...I think it serves for all applications made to different universities but the specific course requirements for each university will have to be met...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2016
@Mryoung16 have you registered for your English test? which will you be taking? Tofel or ielts
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Aragon1:
@Mryoung16 have you registered for your English test? which will you be taking? Tofel or ielts

Not yet but will register soon, will be going for ietls, go for ietls is more easier than tofel.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Aragon1:
@mryoung16...I think it serves for all applications made to different universities but the specific course requirements for each university will have to be met...

Someone said one transcript for each school unless u applied to one school with different course.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2016
mryoung16:

Someone said one transcript for each school unless u applied to one school with different course.
please gurus and seniors in the house should please shed more light on this. I tot one application package covers max of 2 courses in 5 universities making it 10 courses as a whole but I stand to be corrected. Please gurus in the house can u shed more light on this. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aragon1:
please gurus and seniors in the house should please shed more light on this. I tot one application package covers max of 2 courses in 5 universities making it 10 courses as a whole but I stand to be corrected. Please gurus in the house can u shed more light on this. Thanks

Check (www.studyinestoni.ee/how-apply)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
@Aragon1
please why do you prefer ielts than toefl. am kind of confused don't really know the easiest one to go for, thanks. help a brother.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=goldenfresh post=49296910]@Aragon1
please why do you prefer ielts than toefl. am kind of confused don't really know the easiest one to go for, thanks. help a brother. [/q

It depends on choice, I wrote tofel last February,it was very frustrating because I don't type fast with keyboard but ietls is strictly with ur pen and dia questions are also easy based on the people that have sat for d exam , so is choice, stand to be corrected shaa

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
goldenfresh:
@Aragon1
please why do you prefer ielts than toefl. am kind of confused don't really know the easiest one to go for, thanks. help a brother.
@goldenfresh Mryoung16 has really spoken my mind.I just find ielts easier to practice.it still boils down to what you choose
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
please my good people my own interview time is 13:20 tomorrow. In need to know when to call them in Nigeria time. someone should pls help me thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=gospel12 post=49303119] please my good people my own interview time is 13:20 tomorrow. In need to know when to call them in Nigeria time. someone should pls help me thanks.[/quote

Guys please help him ooo...which school are u going to?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
gospel12:
please my good people my own interview time is 13:20 tomorrow. In need to know when to call them in Nigeria time. someone should pls help me thanks.
@seniors please you guys should help Gospel12 with the time difference
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49303238][/quote]@mryoung16 I guess euroacademy cos it's the only uni currently admitting/running a spring section in estonia .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aragon1:
@mryoung16 I guess euroacademy cos it's the only uni currently admitting/running a spring section in estonia .

Ok I thought as much.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
gospel12:

Hi gospel12, Estonia are ahead of Nigeria time with 2 hours, so u can now do the calculation. Hope it helps
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
gospel12:

Wow, Undergraduate or MSC ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
The time difference between Nigeria and Estonia is -2 hours, since your interview is 13:20 subtract 2 hours i.e 11: 20 Am

You can always use this website it has a live time Display between nigeria and estonia

http://what-time.net/time-difference/nigeria/estonia

gospel12:

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2016
gospel12:
Be online 30mins before time, that means 10:50am or better still 11:00am. Vecause they will send you request to add them up before interview time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (400) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.