Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,937 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (885914 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2016
please can someone get Indian visa without NYSC cert in other to acquire Estonian visa?
am finishing my Bsc this year, won't be interested in NYSC stuff. i need help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2016
goldenfresh:
please can someone get Indian visa without NYSC cert in other to acquire Estonian visa?
am finishing my Bsc this year, won't be interested in NYSC stuff. i need help

Sorry if I may ask, why did u say you aren't interested in NYSC Certificate? My dear, in my opinion wait and get all ur certs if you can cos u never Can tell when it would be needed.

A case study of my friend.. A word is enough for the wise.. If you are 30yrs and above, you can get an exemption certificate certificate
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
gospel12:
please my good people my own interview time is 13:20 tomorrow. In need to know when to call them in Nigeria time. someone should pls help me thanks.

Bros, how was d interview
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
gospel12:
please my good people my own interview time is 13:20 tomorrow. In need to know when to call them in Nigeria time. someone should pls help me thanks.

How was the interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ironmike: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good evening house please I want to find out when is the last date for interview cause am waiting to hear from Euroacademy have applied for Msc since August so I want to know btw what period to what period.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
ironmike:
Good evening house please I want to find out when is the last date for interview cause am waiting to hear from Euroacademy have applied for Msc since August so I want to know btw what period to what period.

Have you paid $100 application fees?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2016
@Gospel12 we all are still waiting for a feed back on how your interview went. Please do well to share with the house so that others waiting for their Skype interview will have a clue to what will be asked and be better prepared..I know u nailed it bro, let's hear your success story.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2016
@Godfavourme have u been invited for the Skype interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Aragon1:
please gurus and seniors in the house should please shed more light on this. I tot one application package covers max of 2 courses in 5 universities making it 10 courses as a whole but I stand to be corrected. Please gurus in the house can u shed more light on this. Thanks
please can the gurus in the house clarify this. I gathered this info from dreamappy and want to know if it's possible..have posted it before but it wasn't attended to......@Uzi @Striker @Nairaspace @hakeembee @dreamchaser90 @tobzzy @demaejy make una help.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Aragon1:
please can the gurus in the house clarify this. I gathered this info from dreamappy and want to know if it's possible..have posted it before but it wasn't attended to......@Uzi @Striker @Nairaspace @hakeembee @dreamchaser90 @tobzzy @demaejy make una help.

These guys Normal come around every weekend, that's what I noticed maybe probably because of their studies, so let's expect them this weekend.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2016
mryoung16:

These guys Normal come around every weekend, that's what I noticed maybe probably because of their studies, so let's expect them this weekend.
Yes I think so aswell...let's just keep the thread alive everyone please. We currently have an admission term in hand and by December another one will begin..let's keep posting our experiences, findings, preparation stage etc.,we will all get to Esti someday ..cheers

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2016
@nairaspace been long I saw your post oo..don't you have anyone applying to euroacademy this term..really love your 1daful inputs and will appreciate it if you stop by once in a while to check on us..smiling
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Aragon1:
@Godfavourme have u been invited for the Skype interview?

Still waiting
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Received email from Euro Academy that i should send my notarized copies and diz is the second time am receiving the email, i mistakenly filled their online form last 2weeks, not following it up now till January 2017,no money to waste.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Godfavourme post=49347249]

Still waiting [/quote

Godfavourme, did you submit any English language test to Euro Academy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jbadmus: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Greetings to everyone in here. A fundamental question was asked in one of the pages of this thread about being able to work as a student and also about Estonian Government policy on staying behind after graduation; no succinct response was made to this effect(probably I didn't see or read the response that was provided ).I will like to ask the question again: is there any chance of staying behind for a specified period of time, just like it is being done in Germany,for the international students?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
jbadmus:
Greetings to everyone in here. A fundamental question was asked in one of the pages of this thread about being able to work as a student and also about Estonian Government policy on staying behind after graduation; no succinct response was made to this effect(probably I didn't see or read the response that was provided ).I will like to ask the question again: is there any chance of staying behind for a specified period of time, just like it is being done in Germany,for the international students?
Students are allowed to work,also upon graduation you have the opportunity to stay back and search for a job which could allow you get an employment visa. The immigration grant 6 months extension visa to search for jobs after graduation.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by elmanuel05(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello. I have a second class lower in civil engineering. It is an advantage to be considered if I wanna apply for another engineering undergraduate course. Can I state this in my application. Pls I need a response. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hi gospel12, I can sight you online, could you please tell us how u did your interview? What are the questions that were asked?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
striker9:
Students are allowed to work,also upon graduation you have the opportunity to stay back and search for a job which could allow you get an employment visa. The immigration grant 6 months extension visa to search for jobs after graduation.
Nice1 striker...thanks for the swift response.@jbadmus it's stated on their immigration site just like striker has said...even some universities like tallin, took time to explain this aswell on their website..if u do alil digging on their website u will see it...thanks striker
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Godfavourme:

Still waiting
They will call u soon okay..let's keep hope alive
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
mryoung16:
Hi gospel12, I can sight you online, could you please tell us how u did your interview? What are the questions that were asked?
@mryoung16 where did our gospel12 migrate to..no news from him oo....how u dy noww..canny fall my hands last week oo..will still refire thou..hope you have started preparing for your ielts exam
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49351482][/quote]

Its not part of their requirements
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Aragon1:

They will call u soon okay..let's keep hope alive

Yes it's on alphabetical order

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quo Hi brother am so sorry for the delay. It was ok just be calm , no much question he only asked me one question on my course . and the rest was normal discussion. Is a five minutes thing . wishing all of u success.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49354536]Hi gospel12, I can sight you online, could you please tell us how u did your interview? What are the questions that were asked? Nothing much just one question on my course and the rest was discussion. Wishing u success, good luck my dear.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Aragon1:

@mryoung16 where did our gospel12 migrate to..no news from him oo....how u dy noww..canny fall my hands last week oo..will still refire thou..hope you have started preparing for your ielts exam

@Arogon1, sorry bro, I will refire also first week of October, if that doesn't work, will face Estonia full time, preparing for ietls already

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Aragon1:
once you apply to different universities under the same profile you don't need to send different docs to each of the school.. just send your docs to the first school you applied to and other schools you applied to will get it from them somehow

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2016
tobzzy:
once you apply to different universities under the same profile you don't need to send different docs to each of the school.. just send your docs to the first school you applied to and other schools you applied to will get it from them somehow
Thanks broo....I know this will really help alot of us in the house..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2016
mryoung16:

@Arogon1, sorry bro, I will refire also first week of October, if that doesn't work, will face Estonia full time, preparing for ietls already
Yes bro we have to keep pushing and staying positive. Hope u saw that reply tobzzy posted.it confirmed what I said that with one application you can apply to different universities..looks like I have alot of letter of Motivation to write.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2016
tobzzy:

Sorry!! What do you mean by under the same Profile and other schools will get it somehow How??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (399) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.