Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881699 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by labiowo: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello Nairalander,pls I have issue with the payment of application fee,I don't have domiciliary account,I need help as regard the payments.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Open with any bank .

labiowo:
Hello Nairalander,pls I have issue with the payment of application fee,I don't have domiciliary account,I need help as regard the payments.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please house I need your assistance, my assessment test link has been sent to me and I am expected to take the test before April 15.Please for those who applied for Integrated Engineering at T.U.T and have written the test already, I need input as to how tough or easy the questions are all about.Please don't ignore this message as am planning to take the test by 13th of April. Your input will be much appreciated
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
AgentONE:

As someone pointed out earlier on,there's now an assessment test before selection of those who will be given a Skype interview. I wrote them last week seeking for more info abt how the nature of the assessment test might be like.That's the bit I know, sry for not posting d screen shot I promised earlier on based on the previous question you asked
thought you took them already? so do you mind sharing the little you got from it? and pls all other integrated engineering applicants your contributions are needed in this area. thanks so much
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2015
AgentONE:
Please house I need your assistance, my assessment test link has been sent to me and I am expected to take the test before April 15.Please for those who applied for Integrated Engineering at T.U.T and have written the test already, I need input as to how tough or easy the questions are all about.Please don't ignore this message as am planning to take the test by 13th of April. Your input will be much appreciated

Just read basic chemistry, physics but the mathematics is the simplest as you won't believe that such question could be set and please study geography too like the earth, eclipse and any other that contain social. everything just sums up to 10 questions
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
@SOBASTICAL. THANKS
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
sobastical:

Just read basic chemistry, physics but the mathematics is the simplest as you won't believe that such question could be set and please study geography too like the earth, eclipse and any other that contain social. everything just sums up to 10 questions
@ Sobastical, u are the best...Please share the good news abt ur score so as to calm our acing nerves.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
AgentONE:

@ Sobastical, u are the best...Please share the good news abt ur score so as to calm our acing nerves.

@agentone abeg na God be the BEST O. smiley

Just don't be too anxious and over confident if in your case it's been long you've read just try your best to read and then try get some assist as back up cos the test is the key to the admission ooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
csfrost:
@SOBASTICAL. THANKS

@Fabian you be boss nau, you don't have any ish and so is everyone. Just try make the pass mark for the test then Estonia will be our next destination

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
One important hint here: please if you're applying for BA at TUT and you're yet to write the test please don't pay the app fee yet. All will end on praise. Shalom
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xdamson: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Guys,

If anyone wants to notarize his/her documents and reside near ikeja. Go to the high court and ask for mama Oyibo.

I did mine there today for N400 per page.

I wish all God's favor.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Rubbers(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2015
sobastical:
One important hint here: please if you're applying for BA at TUT and you're yet to write the test please don't pay the app fee yet. All will end on praise. Shalom
Oga soba cn u throw more light on this please?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
europestudy2015, I appreciate all your helpful contributions. I want to find out available jobs should I come early say June. Are there IT, telecoms or teaching jobs? I thank you for your response.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rubbers:

Oga soba cn u throw more light on this please?

Just to be on safer side but I don't wish anybody will have an ish with his/her test and please don't send documents until you've taken the test too.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
JanetBB:
europestudy2015, I appreciate all your helpful contributions. I want to find out available jobs should I come early say June. Are there IT, telecoms or teaching jobs? I thank you for your response.

I think those jobs you mentioned are for master student cos they already had a first degree but for those who are just going for first degree I don't think there's a chance to get such job there cos they are top notch jobs over there... I stand to be corrected tho
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yes Sir, I am a master's degree student
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
JanetBB:
Yes Sir, I am a master's degree student

Oh okay.. I think that's possible since their economy is okay there so no cause for alarm
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
chai... so many ghost viewers. my people... what are you guys up to now. the silence here is something else, as for me, I'm waiting for my sheduled test, the link might be sent today or tomorrow. would have been sent yesterday, but had a little ish (4got to upload my p.port page & toefl result), done that now tho. so hopefully 2mao, can't wait to be done with this stuff... and ehm... how fa?? make una they share where una don reach make men dey get hope smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xdamson: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
well, the last thing i need to provide is my TOEFL which am scheduled to write on 25th.

I didn't do any test at TUT.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
congrats. masters in mechatronics ryt?
as for toefl. just be calm. download barons toefl guide. its same as d toefl set up. go thru d practice method thoroughly, as for the writing part: check d ansa to see the format in which you can ansa d questions in a limited tym. as for the speaking section smiley , just b calm as u present your ansa, just mke sure your english is simple and go straight 2d point, if u still gat tym, u can elaborate, aldo ur ansa wud b in a min or 30secs, so work with tym. had just 3days 2 prepare and I did gr8, aldo I was initially preparing for ielts tho, b4 dey postponed d exam. ielts is kinda easier 4 nigerians because of our familiarity wit british english. toefl is american. nways, all d best!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Done with all d paper work for months, just waiting for interview schedule. Hopefully next week according to their academic office.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xdamson: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
csfrost:
congrats. masters in mechatronics ryt?
as for toefl. just be calm. download barons toefl guide. its same as d toefl set up. go thru d practice method thoroughly, as for the writing part: check d ansa to see the format in which you can ansa d questions in a limited tym. as for the speaking section smiley , just b calm as u present your ansa, just mke sure your english is simple and go straight 2d point, if u still gat tym, u can elaborate, aldo ur ansa wud b in a min or 30secs, so work with tym. had just 3days 2 prepare and I did gr8, aldo I was initially preparing for ielts tho, b4 dey postponed d exam. ielts is kinda easier 4 nigerians because of our familiarity wit british english. toefl is american. nways, all d best!

yes boss,

mechatronics, thanks for your advise on TOEFL. i have the hard copy and CD, dou am still studying d reviews in the text book and i use about 2 hrs daily due to my tight work schedule.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will be taking my test by 6pm...I av made sure I av physics, chemistry n mathematics key points at hand n also my sis will be assisting me since she's a guru in chemistry. I am hoping for God's favour. I will post my observations once i am done hopefully
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
xdamson:

yes boss,

mechatronics, thanks for your advise on TOEFL. i have the hard copy and CD, dou am still studying d reviews in the text book and i use about 2 hrs daily due to my tight work schedule.
cool
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
AgentONE:
I will be taking my test by 6pm...I av made sure I av physics, chemistry n mathematics key points at hand n also my sis will be assisting me since she's a guru in chemistry. I am hoping for God's favour. I will post my observations once i am done hopefully
success bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
uzhi:
Done with all d paper work for months, just waiting for interview schedule. Hopefully next week according to their academic office.
is that how long the interview takes? thought it's jst a week or so after the test. although I know you are not required to take any test. just wondering
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah, no test but skype interview is mandatory. They extended the application period by a month( instead of march 30th to april 30th).

quoteauthor=csfrost post=32526519]is that how long the interview takes? thought it's jst a week or so after the test. although I know you are not required to take any test. just wondering[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by necz: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
ibe003:
Uzi that will be cool, I need to there by 6th april I don gather the duc finish nah yellow fever card I dey find were to get pure one, but I will got find for air port. Hope You know were their embassy dey at diplomatic Drive near UN building?

Please How many days did it take them to inform you about your Skype Interview after you Passed your Online Moodle Test. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am gonna steal a page from President Goodluck Jonathan's behavioral book on how to react to loses.
I saw my test result immediately after submitting my test,unfortunately I didn't make d 60%.mark So I wasn't invited for the Skype interview. I wanna wish all those who are yet to write theirs success. Failure is only when u stop trying completely n accept defeat, So I'll learn from my mistakes n prepare for future opportunities that are yet to come.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2015
please after the test, if anybody has done that, how long does it take before they fix an interview date for you? pls I need ansa asap. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by necz: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Please for those who have done the skype interview. How many days did it take them to inform you about your Skype Interview after you Passed your Online Moodle Test. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
necz:
Please for those who have done the skype interview. How many days did it take them to inform you about your Skype Interview after you Passed your Online Moodle Test. Thanks

It's immediately you finished the test you will see your score then you will see your score and interview date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.