Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877217 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
joy2016:
Good afternoon my people my coz went to India embassy today in Lagos, the consulate said No visa he should visit Egypt or south Africa for Estonia visa. my question is ;
is there Estonia Embassy in South Africa

are u for real I spoke to their Consular in SA but he said they do not issue Visa that you have to come to London.
He can try Egypt? but what happened to India? Was there and wrote on my application to bring NDLEA...Hope they wouldnt change their mind by the time the NDLEA is ready...I think its high time we start a plan B
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
.I guess plan b is Egypt
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Can someone go through Turkey
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
joy2016:
Can someone go through Turkey
Yes but when did India embassy Lagos stopped issuing visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
striker9:
Yes but when did India embassy Lagos stopped issuing visa?
I don't know but he will try and reapply again and he will work on d plan B also
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2016
joy2016:
Good afternoon my people my coz went to India embassy today in Lagos, the consulate said No visa he should visit Egypt or south Africa for Estonia visa. my question is ;
is there Estonia Embassy in South Africa
This massage is not clear, India embassy can not just tell you NO VISA. There must be a reason for the refusal thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2016
joy2016:

I don't know but he will try and reapply again and he will work on d plan B also
I hope he already sorted all the docs he needs including Ndlea clearance.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2016
gospel12:
This massage is not clear, India embassy can not just tell you NO VISA. There must be a reason for the refusal thanks.
According to him d man checked through is documents and told there is no visa that if he is going to Estonia is should go through Egypt or south Africa for his visa. The consulate took the appointment letter, conditional acceptance letter, appointment booked with Estonia Embassy in India and passport data page. He asked why No the man just signed on d document and is still wit d consu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2016
striker9:
I hope he already sorted all the docs he needs including Ndlea clearance.
Ndlea is not included in his document but we expected him to request for it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2016
joy2016:

Ndlea is not included in his document but we expected him to request for it.
OK
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2016
joy2016:

According to him d man checked through is documents and told there is no visa that if he is going to Estonia is should go through Egypt or south Africa for his visa. The consulate took the appointment letter, conditional acceptance letter, appointment booked with Estonia Embassy in India and passport data page. He asked why No the man just signed on d document and is still wit d consu
OK I will be going there by Monday anyway. Thanks !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Good day my people,I think plan B is the best way of getting a visa.
met lots of Guys at the Egyptian Embassy Abuja. who also want to school at Euro academy.
it takes just three weeks or less than that to get your visa coz your application would also be forwarded to Egypt for verification.
i really wished many of you guys asked for your letter of enrollment to be sent to Egypt, it could have been so better.
No stress at all, you just submit your application and when its ready, you pay your application fee which is only $75. and you come the next two working day to collect.

its pains me to see that many hasn't gotten a visa to go collect the enrollment letter. there is really no time at all. but any way i wish every one success.

NOTE: the fee is $75, you don't pay in Naira, you have to pay your money in dollars.
your $50 should be from 2006,
your $20 should be from 2013, like wise
your $5 should also be 2013...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=maduabuchi15 post=51187796]Good day my people,I think plan B is the best way of getting a visa.
met lots of Guys at the Egyptian Embassy Abuja. who also want to school at Euro academy.
it takes just three weeks or less than that to get your visa coz your application would also be forwarded to Egypt for verification.
i really wished many of you guys asked for your letter of enrollment to be sent to Egypt, it could have been so better.
No stress at all, you just submit your application and when its ready, you pay your application fee which is only $75. and you come the next two working day to collect.

its pains me to see that many hasn't gotten a visa to go collect the enrollment letter. there is really no time at all. but any way i wish every one success.

NOTE: the fee is $75, you don't pay in Naira, you have to pay your money in dollars.

Hi dear, please I don't get diz figures, please be specific thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by visacarina: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Hello morning all happy Sunday. Pls who is waiting for his or her interview date with euro academy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
maduabuchi15:
Good day my people,I think plan B is the best way of getting a visa.

please if the enrollment letter is sent to India what can we do to change it to Egypt and have u gotten ur visa from Egypt embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
joy2016:

please if the enrollment letter is sent to India what can we do to change it to Egypt and have u gotten ur visa from Egypt embassy

Hello Joy, i have gotten my visa to Egypt, it only took me 3weeks coz they said my passport was a virgin passport sha.
if you can write admissions and tell them that you would like them to send your enrolment to Egypt. though, they will tell you that it's late buh you need to persuade them and plead with them. just give it a try.

Tell them its difficult getting an indian visa and you wish for them to send it to Egypt Embassy. I hope this helps sha
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=51190274][/quote]

Bro, the fee you pay in the Egyptian embassy is just 75 dollars and its also stamped on your visa once your given a visa to Egypt.
so it's better you going with
50 dollars
20 dollars
5 dollars
thats what i mean Boss
and note the 50 dollars should start from the year 2006 oh, they dont collect 2004.
Boss shey u don understand me now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
maduabuchi15:

Bro, the fee you pay in the Egyptian embassy is just 75 dollars and its also stamped on your visa once your given a visa to Egypt.
50 dollars
20 dollars
5 dollars
thats what i mean Boss
and note the 50 dollars should start from the year 2006 oh, they dont collect 2004.
Men...
maduabuchi15 you have just given us a word of encouragement. To be honest, I almost gave up when I read that India is now acting up with regards to issuing visa + the whole process it takes to acquire an NDLEA clearance for non-abj residents. please can you kindly brief us on some specific documents that would be requested for. Although, I will still do my homework by making some research. Some people said Egypt is totally a red flag for Nigerians but I believe maybe there are some documents those who were denied didn't provide. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
maduabuchi15:

50 dollars
20 dollars
5 dollars
thats what i mean Boss

Am cleared now, thanks boss....finally, kindly share the documents you submitted at the Egypt embassy. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Made123:

Men...
maduabuchi15 you have just given us a word of encouragement. To be honest, I almost gave up when I read that India is now acting up with regards to issuing visa + the whole process it takes to acquire an NDLEA clearance for non-abj residents. please can you kindly brief us on some specific documents that would be requested for. Although, I will still do my homework by making some research. Some people said Egypt is totally a red flag for Nigerians but I believe maybe there are some documents those who were denied didn't provide. Thanks

@made123, bro there is still hope, how far about your Ielts test? How preparation nah
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
visacarina:
Hello morning all happy Sunday. Pls who is waiting for his or her interview date with euro academy?

Many are still waiting for school interview, I wonder why is taking time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
mryoung16:

Am cleared now, thanks boss....finally, kindly share the documents you submitted at the Egypt embassy. Thanks

1) Completed application form .

2) Introduction letter from the place of work on letter headed paper, duly signed and stamped.or from sponsor

3) International passport valid for at least 8 months.

4) Yellow card .

5) Two passport photo white background. normal sized.

6) Flight reservation (not paid)

7) Photocopy of data page of International passport.

cool Bank statements certified by the bank (6 months).or from sponsor

9) Photocopy of ID card of place of work.or from sponsor

10) Confirmed hotel reservation (not paid)

11) Any other paperwork regarding the trip and admission.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
mryoung16:

@made123, bro there is still hope, how far about your Ielts test? How preparation nah
My brother, I'm doing fine o. Hope you are still writing yours this year. All the best!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
mryoung16:

Many are still waiting for school interview, I wonder why is taking time.

Do you think they would still give admission? i tell you Euro Academy gave massive admission and school is about resuming. so i think ad feel that those who haven't gotten admitted now would be given a study place in June 2017.

well, this is my own thought oh. so you can still correct me...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
maduabuchi15:

2) Introduction letter from the place of work on letter headed paper, duly signed and stamped.or from sponsor

4) Yellow card .

Bro please what do you mean by Yellow card.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Made123:

Bro please what do you mean by Yellow card.

it's gotten from the Airport or any better Health center.
i got mine at the Health center at the MM Airport in Lagos.
it cost just a thousand naira
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 3:25am On Nov 21, 2016
maduabuchi15:

4) Yellow card .

Ok that's a great job, how much was your account closing balance?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 3:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Made123:

My brother, I'm doing fine o. Hope you are still writing yours this year. All the best!!

Thanks boss, I have registered and my test date is on January 21th 2017.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello Made123, you can state your unanswered questions here in order to help those who might still have such question.

Hope that would be fine Boss?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
maduabuchi15:
Hello Made123, you can state your unanswered questions here in order to help those who might still have such question.

Hi bro, you haven't answered mine yet.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
maduabuchi15:

Alright, house I will upload the application form for Egypt visa right away so you guys can also look through. I think we all have to start planning ahead. Well my questions cuts accross these areas i.e if you have gone through the Egypt visa application form I attached.
Duration of stay in Egypt
Port of Entry to Egypt
Purpose of visit: here I was thinking it should be student visa but I stand to be corrected
Address in the area republic in Egypt.

Thanks to maduabuchi 15 who has really brought hope to most of us on the thread including ghost members lol. There is something that I believe and it has been working for me, the more you share ideas with others, you are getting smarter by the way. So please let's all feel free to ask our questions.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have also decided to share this information I came across online. it's the list of all Estonian embassy representatives in various countries. If anyone is familiar with some routes please share you knowledge with the house.
it's also good to have a contingency plan in case plan A doesn't work out. All this shakara that Indian Embassy is doing has to come to an end.
http://vm.ee/en/estonian-representations-which-are-handling-visa-applications
And please all Ghost members, try and open up so the house can familiarize with you as early as possible so they can respond to your questions on time.
We all need to keep doing our homework by making critical research in order to find ways of making this easy for us all. We shall get to the Zenith of our dreams next year, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.